MAA
Pages full with Staff of Storm
MAA Posted on: 03/03/2015 4:10am
Quote Post

I just found a guy with all his 6 pages full of Staff of Storm ,Do you think there is a hack or there are people who really spend 4608 gold to by this stuff

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/03/2015 4:32am
Quote Post
karanka Posted on: 03/02/2015 11:10pm

I just found a guy with all his 6 pages full of Staff of Storm ,Do you think there is a hack or there are people who really spend 4608 gold to by this stuff

i think he bought it, otherwise he will be ban pretty soon

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/03/2015 5:51am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
nycjc1996 Posted on: 03/02/2015 11:32pm
karanka Posted on: 03/02/2015 11:10pm

i think he bought it, otherwise he will be ban pretty soon

stuff like this happens every season, and i have never heard of a ban happening over it. Many players already have full 64gold item armories. as soon as the item releases they do this to their armory. maybe it has something to do with the rumored private force drop hack.

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/03/2015 12:50pm
Quote Post

I know for a fact that some people out there really do spend that much money on this game. 

However, some of them are people who still have gold reserves after the gold link exploit. I've seen a screenshot of a guy who, a month ago, still had over 14k gold left from those links. They were never banned.

As for a force drop hack still working? Personally, I don't believe it. But I'm not ruling out that there might be one. It just sounds highly improbable to me. They'd have to hack the PD server and inject their own code into it. 

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/03/2015 2:42pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 03/03/2015 7:50am

As for a force drop hack still working? Personally, I don't believe it. But I'm not ruling out that there might be one. It just sounds highly improbable to me. They'd have to hack the PD server and inject their own code into it. 

*warning: totally unsubstatniated claim ahead*
    im just saying that there are people out there who still claim there is one, but as with many good things in life it costs money, and you might need a brazillian/portugese translator.
    *warning: end of totally unsubstatniated claim*

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/04/2015 12:29am
Quote Post

im am very sure,that there are still 'drop hacks' that are private or paid (like thos brasilians who use frame hacks).

for example dolce panna,he already has the suit from zhis current pvp season http://prntscr.com/6cey53

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/04/2015 12:55am
Quote Post
sicherheit Posted on: 03/03/2015 7:29pm

im am very sure,that there are still 'drop hacks' that are private or paid (like thos brasilians who use frame hacks).

for example dolce panna,he already has the suit from zhis current pvp season http://prntscr.com/6cey53

if that isnt proof than i dont know what is
    i would be interested to see what his armory looks like.

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/04/2015 4:26pm
Quote Post

Interesting. Unless it's a photoshop, which isn't overly hard to do. It's just a simple color change on one of the previous armor PNGs, the icon is already in the game.

ot saying it isn't real, it very well could be. But a guy like Dolce Panna is cruising a lot on his ego and reputation (I've seen him post on other forums, he's a self-entitled child), so I wouldn't put it past him to make fake screenshots just to get fame.

If he can produce a video oh him actually using that armor, or even Angela or Hugin's Eye, then that will be definite proof and I will believe it 100%.

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/04/2015 5:12pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
fathead Posted on: 03/04/2015 11:26am

Interesting. Unless it's a photoshop, which isn't overly hard to do. It's just a simple color change on one of the previous armor PNGs, the icon is already in the game.

ot saying it isn't real, it very well could be. But a guy like Dolce Panna is cruising a lot on his ego and reputation (I've seen him post on other forums, he's a self-entitled child), so I wouldn't put it past him to make fake screenshots just to get fame.

If he can produce a video oh him actually using that armor, or even Angela or Hugin's Eye, then that will be definite proof and I will believe it 100%.

There's a reason we banned Dolce Panna from KongHack.  :D

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/04/2015 6:05pm
Quote Post

well I do have Dolce on my allie list an I can seriously confirm he does already have the armor an using it presently.. lol.. not sure how of course, an wish I could do the same also.. lol.. but I feel that is risking to much attention to my account if I tried it though.. shoot the stuck energy deal is enough attention toward me I fear.. lol.. but yes I just wanted to speak an confirm that I have directly witnessed the armor within the profile listing from my account not theirs.. lol..

there is also a video of the GB exploit that I'd like to use cause I struggle with them every release.. yet I do understand why people want to keep some tricks "secret" so they are not patched within a day.. but lord would I love to have use of them as well though.. lol.. shoot I'm still missing 4 of the previous lockbox heroes cause of such poor luck on my end.. is why I wait an look for ways to resolve that when I can find or see any chance.. lol

ok back to the regularly scheduled program now.. lol

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/04/2015 6:16pm
Quote Post

i have dolce on my list and really he have this suits...i speak today with him and he say its a gift from brazilian friend..nothing more say to this sutis..:)

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/04/2015 6:47pm
Quote Post

ok so I guess this now hints back toward the rumored "frame hack" then..

well it would sure be fun 2 get a better handle on that then.. lol.. shoot I could get some of those old PVP weapons an such I missed out on as well.. lol.. an other items if it works as was once rumored.. but I do feel this wont be a public release until its patched an then it will only be released to see if anyone else can find another working way..

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/04/2015 9:18pm
Quote Post

Crazy stuff

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/04/2015 9:34pm
Quote Post

The frame hack still works? I remember someone told me it was already patched...

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/04/2015 10:02pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 03/04/2015 11:26am

I can confirm is not photoshop..Dolce is in my list too and he have that Blaster Safeguard Suit