MAA
Pages full with Staff of Storm
RE: MAA Posted on: 04/03/2015 4:48am
Quote Post

same here.. an if you try to go to the download page you will notice that the download server is down right now.. so it might be a problem with the new server change over causing a problem due to such high traffic.. I sure hope they can get it fixed SOON.. or someone will release a CE file of the MAA hacks available soon.. lol

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/03/2015 1:26pm
Quote Post

thanks for the info......guess i have to wait

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/03/2015 2:50pm
Quote Post

i thought something wrong with my KHUT, and apparently you guys experiencing the same... how long will it be guys? ( the server transfer i meant)

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/03/2015 3:31pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
assyouwiss14 Posted on: 04/03/2015 10:50am

i thought something wrong with my KHUT, and apparently you guys experiencing the same... how long will it be guys? ( the server transfer i meant)

Indefinite.  I have no idea what's going wrong with the trainer, and Kolonel's the only one that could help diagnose.  Have you seen him lately?

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/03/2015 6:32pm
Quote Post

The Ignorant Masses thank you for also posting here.. lol.. I tried to edit my post after I made it here, but that seemed to have a issue (404) also.. lol.. an I say this cause I noticed the massive number of post you had to state these comments in today.. hehe.. feel your pain.. grab a beer an relax now that you have done such a great job.. lol

oh an I think Kolonel was sent on a "taco run" though.. hehe.. an again thank you for all the great work handling all the problems so well.. an when he gets back remember I don't do "veggies" on my taco's.. hehe..

oh an I been rolling in my head of asking if there is anyway the forum could have a "go to first new post" button added to the threads?.. if not, no problem as I said just been thinking of it since the change over in March an hadn't fully decided to mention it till just now.. lol..

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/03/2015 11:35pm
Quote Post

KHUT is back up and running guys :) Remember to use Opera in Turbo mode and refresh yourself to victory in PVP :D

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/04/2015 12:33am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 04/03/2015 7:35pm

KHUT is back up and running guys :) Remember to use Opera in Turbo mode and refresh yourself to victory in PVP :D

thanks for updating us!

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/04/2015 2:01pm
Quote Post

yay is back.......is it working only on opera?

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/04/2015 11:09pm
Quote Post

It works in all browsers in all game modes; PvE, PvP, Simulator - no CVE anywhere. You don't have to recharge or anything, just play normally. Enjoy it while it lasts.

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/04/2015 11:52pm
Quote Post

Does not work for me, when I am trying to open the trainer give a window (I will add pic) and does not work, plus I cannot download the app again because link missing.

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/05/2015 7:53am
Quote Post

what do you mean by that? is it a glitch? how does it works?

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/05/2015 12:48pm
Quote Post
jess3jai Posted on: 04/05/2015 3:53am

Read what I just said 2 posts up. 

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/05/2015 2:39pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 04/05/2015 8:48am
jess3jai Posted on: 04/05/2015 3:53am

Read what I just said 2 posts up. 

oh, i thought it's some kinda new glitch, thanks for the info

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/10/2015 6:43am
Quote Post
karanka Posted on: 04/04/2015 7:52pm

Does not work for me, when I am trying to open the trainer give a window (I will add pic) and does not work, plus I cannot download the app again because link missing.

Maybe repatching them will do something. Try to deleting the files in Konghack folder.

RE: MAA Posted on: 04/16/2015 2:59pm
Quote Post

Just a heads up.  Today's Daily mission reminded me, and I figured I'd pass on the warning to anyone not aware.  The "disoriented" or "swap AI" hack causes a problem against Bosses that flee a battle (like Mephisto), or escape to return in the next wave (like Sabretooth in the Wolverine HB).  Because of the way the hack works, the enemy keeps killing themselves and resurrecting - or attempting to flee and being unable to - in an endless loop.

You'll have to refresh your browser and try it again without the "disoriented" hack.  Not a big deal most of the time, but you'll waste your resources (energy, ISO, etc.).

I use CE in Firefox - I don't know if this issue applies to KHUT or in other browsers.  Can anyone else confirm?