MAA
Pages full with Staff of Storm
RE: MAA Posted on: 03/18/2015 5:02pm
Quote Post

dang, all defense with molly hayes and Iron fist/IW... how to get through them???

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/18/2015 8:58pm
Quote Post

I have the same problem. Today Molly hit me 12 times in a row with her move. And all of my team have preventive counter attack!!. I only can get through finishing her in the first round. The other possibility is to equip something/someone with exhausted but maybe that is not your overall strategy.
Frustating, 2 of each 3 has molly. The other one has beast and gamora (worse for me)

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/18/2015 10:05pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

thats because molly can throw a temper tantrum and she gets to attack until her stamina is exhausted. anti counter will do nothing because they arent counter attacks, same with anti followup, because again they arent follow up attacks.

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/19/2015 3:50am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

In case you missed what he said, you need to use EXHAUSTED to stop her. That or Kuurth's level 9 Rune - saweeeeet!

atdt *67
RE: MAA Posted on: 03/19/2015 10:30am
Quote Post

I found the answer: HAVOK!!! his 1st skill can break the IW shield while his 3rd skill can nullifies Molly Hayes. But still Beast Pestilence is annoying

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/19/2015 10:06pm
Quote Post

Slap her with Depower debuff, end of story. She always used that taunting skill, dunno what the name, smth like a Raspberry :P
With depower applied, she is no longer a threat.

I'm not a good player with a good stat and items. My favorite attacking team is TM + Spiral, with WCD and Angolob on agent.
They did a pretty good job with hacks xD

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/19/2015 10:45pm
Quote Post

Crystal hydrokinesis give exhausted to Molly (if you are lucky)

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/20/2015 3:18pm
Quote Post

Do anyone know a CE script to disable in-fight dialogs? They really annoying and screw the autoplaying.

Repeat after me

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/20/2015 10:47pm
Quote Post

so am I the only one that has been unable to use KHUT an coowon since the start of this month?

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/21/2015 1:54am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 03/20/2015 11:18am

Do anyone know a CE script to disable in-fight dialogs? They really annoying and screw the autoplaying.

What autoplay? Do you have something that we don't have?

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/21/2015 2:30am
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 03/20/2015 6:47pm

so am I the only one that has been unable to use KHUT an coowon since the start of this month?

No, not able to use coowon either with KHUT

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/22/2015 6:33am
Quote Post
jasonT1981 Posted on: 03/20/2015 10:30pm
real_slow_one Posted on: 03/20/2015 6:47pm

No, not able to use coowon either with KHUT

It is working fine if you are using an updated coowon 

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/23/2015 7:08am
Quote Post

well unless there is a beta release I am not aware of then I am using the newest release an have been since it was released even.. hehe.. I even went so far as to download the web installer to reload it over my present install.. sort of like updating it if it was out of date.. but still the same effect it fails to activate disorientation an then hangs KHUT in my process list until I manually end the process.. granted I have NOT tried to load it without the disorientation hack selected..

but I do want to try an get this resolved an working soon as possible here cause I am stuck with the ole energy glitch an cant accept gifts so I had been using the speed boost on Coowon to gain more exp. (for gold) an also I still need enough lock boxes for four more heroes yet.. lol.. so yes need the speed to try an brute force my gaining those boxes an gold.. lol.. any other ideas or tips to solve this would be GREAT..

an just cause I type a LOT doesn't mean the post shouldn't be read.. lmao

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/23/2015 7:59am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
real_slow_one Posted on: 03/23/2015 3:08am

well unless there is a beta release I am not aware of then I am using the newest release an have been since it was released even.. hehe.. I even went so far as to download the web installer to reload it over my present install.. sort of like updating it if it was out of date.. but still the same effect it fails to activate disorientation an then hangs KHUT in my process list until I manually end the process.. granted I have NOT tried to load it without the disorientation hack selected..

but I do want to try an get this resolved an working soon as possible here cause I am stuck with the ole energy glitch an cant accept gifts so I had been using the speed boost on Coowon to gain more exp. (for gold) an also I still need enough lock boxes for four more heroes yet.. lol.. so yes need the speed to try an brute force my gaining those boxes an gold.. lol.. any other ideas or tips to solve this would be GREAT..

an just cause I type a LOT doesn't mean the post shouldn't be read.. lmao

you could just use the speed hack present in brandons, plus some other browser, and also the disorientation hack. i happen to run all 3 in ff and opera just fine.

RE: MAA Posted on: 03/23/2015 8:59am
Quote Post

hehe.. thanks for the slap to my head.. NO clue why I had not attempted the same.. lol.. ok now I see I need to go slam my head on the floor a bit then.. hehe.. thank you for the input will give it a shot now..

oh does anyone have the present disorientation an player AOE an such combined on a CE file by chance?

an yes I did learn how to use the search feature to locate the listed files when the forum was upgraded.. lol.. so if the CE file is posted I an of course other members can then access it as well..

an of course I had became a bit spoiled to the larger speed increases of coowon to help me make up lost hrs in a few minutes.. lol.. surprising what x15 or x20 can help get done.. hehe..

again thanks now back to try an regain gold I spent recently then.. hehe