[Resolved] Unable to detect FIREFOX
KHUT Is unable to detect Firefox automatically or manually.
Unable to detect FIREFOX Posted on: 03/10/2015 2:42pm
Quote Post
KongHack Sexiest Man Title Holder - since Feb 2011

Trainer Version: KHUT v# |0.1.0.56|
Operating System: Windows 8 Pro x64
Browser: Mozilla - Firefox - v# |36.0.1|
Game: William and Sly 2 [by Kajenx]
Issue: Pretty much self explanatory.

I just turned on KHUT, then because the new verison changed settings, put them back - really just the autologin one. Then I scanned for browser. No result.
KHUT was unable to detect Firefox automatically or manually.

I closed out KHUT and opened it back up, and now it works fine.

I am unsure as to what caused it or if it will happen again. I will come back here with screenshots and active program screenshot data if it does.

RE: Unable to detect FIREFOX Posted on: 03/10/2015 3:42pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Cybafish20 Posted on: 03/10/2015 10:42am

actually, i have no idea what would cause that since im unable to replicate the problem. it might have been that the update made it wacky. at least it works now. im sure kadat will see this so he'll know whats going on

RE: Unable to detect FIREFOX Posted on: 03/10/2015 8:05pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

It sounds like discrete conformal blocks produced an unexpected framework for bounding trivial integrability. In order to avoid solving the lattice compactification of Heterotic string theory deformed by 't Hooft lines, using the behavior of the S^m/R^m correspondence, I evaluated n-dimensional Matrix Models. Unsurprisingly, my results verify that an inflationary hierarchy in a model of m-dimensional supergravity mediated fluctuations is related to a certain notion of discrete conformal blocks.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Unable to detect FIREFOX Posted on: 03/10/2015 11:39pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
kolonelkadat Posted on: 03/10/2015 4:05pm

It sounds like discrete conformal blocks produced an unexpected framework for bounding trivial integrability. In order to avoid solving the lattice compactification of Heterotic string theory deformed by 't Hooft lines, using the behavior of the S^m/R^m correspondence, I evaluated n-dimensional Matrix Models. Unsurprisingly, my results verify that an inflationary hierarchy in a model of m-dimensional supergravity mediated fluctuations is related to a certain notion of discrete conformal blocks.

I was thinking the same thing...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Unable to detect FIREFOX Posted on: 03/11/2015 12:41am
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 03/10/2015 4:05pm

Only a simpleton would deny the relation of inflationary hierarchy in a model of m-dimensional super gravity with mediated fluctuations is related to certain notions of discrete conformal blocks.

It's so obvious.

This gave me a good laugh though, so thanks for this. The " 't Hooft lines using ........ etc.. et.c..." was the best part, at least some of the words used elsewhere were real or "an actual thing"
RE: Unable to detect FIREFOX Posted on: 03/11/2015 2:22pm
Quote Post

I just turned on KHUT, then because the new verison changed settings, put them back - really just the autologin one. Then I scanned for browser. No result.
KHUT was unable to detect Firefox automatically or manually.

I am unsure as to what caused it or if it will happen again. I will come back here with screenshots and active program screenshot data if it does.

KHUT has to cache using the setting file almost every time you run the KHUT, especially after a new update of KHUT. The cache is usually under the default directory Users\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\P5KXZ613.5XW\L7G7X1RM.N6Y something like that. So there could be a small conflicts in the cache directory when there is a new update but you put the old settings file in the directory(if I am getting you right about what you did). Simply closing out KHUT and open it again would clear the old cache left in the old version. That could be why it works fine after your restarted the KHUT.

RE: Unable to detect FIREFOX Posted on: 03/12/2015 11:11am
Quote Post

I had restarted it since the update. Plus it used an entirely different folder. So I don't think that is it, but I will keep this in mind when troubleshooting or testing issues in the future. Thanks for the information.

It seems to have been a minor issue, but I figured the information would be useful to the devs regardless.

RE: Unable to detect FIREFOX Posted on: 03/12/2015 12:37pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
Cybafish20 Posted on: 03/10/2015 8:41pm
This gave me a good laugh though, so thanks for this. The " 't Hooft lines using ........ etc.. et.c..." was the best part, at least some of the words used elsewhere were real or "an actual thing"

By this, do you mean to discredit the work of Gerard 't Hooft?

ETA:
I legit don't know much about the subject. I only studied applied physics. I am far and away out of my depth when it comes to theoretical particle physics. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"