[Help] A Thing About The Trainer
Trainer Is Malfunctioning
A Thing About The Trainer Posted on: 03/26/2015 10:22pm
Quote Post

Trainer Version: Downloaded Today
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bits
Browser: Firefox
Game: SAS: Zombie Assault 4
Issue: When I select all the hacks I want to activate, it only tries the first of the list, then it goes into an infinite loading. I have to close and try again several times before it really works. I don't know if this affects other games, since I preffer using Cheat Engine over the trainer. And also, sometimes it doesn't detect Flash Player on Firefox, but that only happens once in something around 50 times.
PS: The trainer is really good, it's very easy to understand and to use, awesome job on it.

RE: A Thing About The Trainer Posted on: 03/27/2015 4:33am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

considering its for sas4, im going to assume the problem isnt with the trainer, but with the hacks themselves. a lot of people assume the trainer is broken when they only ever try it on one game (specifically sas4)

id suggest trying it on a game where you know the hacks arent outdated, and if the problem continues, then there might be a bug in the trainer. if its a legit bug, you can be sure that

will fix it

RE: A Thing About The Trainer Posted on: 03/27/2015 11:49am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Most SAS4 hacks are patched.  Sorry bro.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: A Thing About The Trainer Posted on: 03/27/2015 3:46pm
Quote Post

Yes, most are, but that also happened before the patch, that's why i think it is a problem with the trainer itself. The patch occured at 26/03 and even before that i encountered those problems, with the hacks working 100% fine, but i still would have to restart the trainer several times, and, as stated before, I don't know if this happens in other games, so it might really be a problem in the game alone.
PS: is that image an art from Jay?

RE: A Thing About The Trainer Posted on: 03/27/2015 7:30pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
jokkokk Posted on: 03/27/2015 11:46am

PS: is that image an art from Jay?

The one and only, yup

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: A Thing About The Trainer Posted on: 03/28/2015 6:48pm
Quote Post

hmmm i dont know how i did it but i 'fixed it' one time....

like described it only picks the first one then loads endlessly, or it just fails at every hack within a few seconds really strange. the second happened to me as well with other games

RE: A Thing About The Trainer Posted on: 03/28/2015 9:00pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
harryheftruc Posted on: 03/28/2015 2:48pm

or it just fails at every hack within a few seconds really strange. the second happened to me as well with other games

this is almost always caused by selecting the wrong process, or the hacks being outdated. the first one loading endlessly im not sure about. ive never had that occur to me. it would either be a memory problem within the trainer, or the hack was made using ehoks method so the trainer is scanning the entire memory assembly and trying to change that (which could cause it to hang possibly?)

RE: A Thing About The Trainer Posted on: 03/29/2015 3:06pm
Quote Post

it also happens with other games (flight was my random victim) so it could be a local thing but it sure is strange