[Help] Random Black ;)
What does this hack do?
RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/29/2015 1:56pm
Quote Post

Random black works, got a ton of good gear from it. Unfortunately, I also got 3 HIKS M1000s (which I sold instantly, but still...), so I'm kind of worried about what fresenius wrote.

Much as that hack is really great work and is really tempting, I'd definitely advise proceeding with caution if what fresenius wrote is true. I guess we'll all know soon enough - if KN run a bot through the accounts, they'll probably end up handing out quite a handful of bans. Oh well. sad

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/29/2015 2:19pm
Quote Post

I think hacking armors should be ok(as there are no "hidden" armor)

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/29/2015 3:57pm
Quote Post

According to the forums, the new update is due this week. We'll soon know if it's time to make a new account and start over from level 1... which would suck. A lot.

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/29/2015 8:55pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
captainclueless Posted on: 04/29/2015 11:57am

According to the forums, the new update is due this week. We'll soon know if it's time to make a new account and start over from level 1... which would suck. A lot.

Yes...may the God of Hacks bless us xD

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/30/2015 5:42am
Quote Post

I think the update just went live? My hack account certainly isn't banned, so I deeply apologise to anyone whom I frightend or anyone that stopped using the hack because of what I said :(. 

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/30/2015 6:57am
Quote Post
fresenius Posted on: 04/30/2015 1:42am

I think the update just went live? My hack account certainly isn't banned, so I deeply apologise to anyone whom I frightend or anyone that stopped using the hack because of what I said :(. 

No, your warning made sense - I guess that the NK dev wanted to scare readers out of using hacks. I don't think that NK would keep data regarding all the strongboxes that you've discarded - simply because if you multiply that data by all the accounts they have, it would amount to thousands of gigs of irrelevant data. "Oooh, fresenius discarded a pair of **4 trooper pants on 21/02/15" - big deal.

Has anyone tried using the Random Black hack since the new update ?

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/30/2015 12:38pm
Quote Post

so NK do not keep record of all strong box open??? i ask cause because i open so many strong box it definitely show my hacking LOL

and do you think it safe to get trident now? i dont play the multiplayer so no one else see. just use in single for fun;

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/30/2015 12:56pm
Quote Post
rattrap Posted on: 04/30/2015 8:38am

so NK do not keep record of all strong box open??? i ask cause because i open so many strong box it definitely show my hacking LOL

and do you think it safe to get trident now? i dont play the multiplayer so no one else see. just use in single for fun;

Well,
I saw a very famous player using Trident AFTER the update, lol

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/30/2015 1:23pm
Quote Post
rattrap Posted on: 04/30/2015 8:38am

I don't know, I'm just guessing here. I suppose that a complete history of all your the boxes you got with all the items and all the augs would just build up to TBs of useless data, but I'm no developer, so don't quote me on it.

One thing you will have to be careful of is black gun and gear collections - that would be a dead giveaway.

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/30/2015 1:24pm
Quote Post

I made some accounts with bunch of unreleased or much higher lvl gears. Almost 2~3 weeks passed but every account is still safe.

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/30/2015 1:52pm
Quote Post

Who's This "Very famous person"?

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/30/2015 2:42pm
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

KissMyWeapons must said :P

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 05/01/2015 12:37am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Nightshades Posted on: 04/30/2015 10:42am

KissMyWeapons must said :P

man, the kongregate chat really misses you xD

http://prntscr.com/704egg

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 09/04/2015 9:20am
Quote Post

Great hack mate, much appreciated!

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 09/04/2015 1:58pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

This is an old thread, no need to necro it. Use a newer thread.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.