curious about lock box sales
curious about lock box sales Posted on: 04/28/2015 1:59pm
Quote Post

does anyone have ANY idea or clue or inside information on if they will be selling lockbox bundles again anytime soon?.

I ask cause I still need magneto, omega sentinel, an juggernaut.. an I have barely even 1 cover on most of those heroes.. so the idea of spending my little bit of gold on single boxes is a bit of a gamble.. an the present singular sale is ending soon, so wondered if I should take the risk or hold out cause there is a bundle sale coming out soon that could better help me with less risk an cost of that gold..

RE: curious about lock box sales Posted on: 04/28/2015 3:04pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

the wiki doenst keep track of sales and such. however, i do know that none of the expired boxes have reappeared on bundle sale. so if you are missing an expired lockbox hero, now is your chance. personally i added $50 to the game so i could finish getting constrictor and juggernaut, the last 2 heroes i needed to have them all.

RE: curious about lock box sales Posted on: 04/28/2015 3:24pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

And on that note

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: curious about lock box sales Posted on: 04/28/2015 5:32pm
Quote Post

well Loki was offered recently cause I got it back when they offered the bundle.. cause I was missing it also originally.. but guess I need to try an find a way to come up with $100 or $200 to get all the boxes I need since I need so many covers on most these heroes..

but if anyone happens to know or find out anything else feel free to post cause I know mazy players are newer to the game and need far more of these boxes than even I do right now..

RE: curious about lock box sales Posted on: 04/29/2015 11:17am
Quote Post

No idea about a force dropping?

RE: curious about lock box sales Posted on: 04/29/2015 1:30pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
Marvelhack Posted on: 04/29/2015 7:17am

supposedly there are some Brazillians who got it figured out, at least when it comes to dropping weapons (like the 64G ones), no idea if it works for LBs or not. but in either case they only run the hack for pay and they arent sharing.

RE: curious about lock box sales Posted on: 05/05/2015 3:48am
Quote Post

Lol, unlike me. I need 11 heroes from LB because of my hiatus for almost a year back there, too much money, so I let it go... xD

RE: curious about lock box sales Posted on: 05/07/2015 8:23am
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 04/29/2015 9:30am
Marvelhack Posted on: 04/29/2015 7:17am

supposedly there are some Brazillians who got it figured out, at least when it comes to dropping weapons (like the 64G ones), no idea if it works for LBs or not. but in either case they only run the hack for pay and they arent sharing.

Do you remember tool brazillian name to try to search on web?

RE: curious about lock box sales Posted on: 05/07/2015 11:09am
Quote Post

it was never formally mentioned.. otherwise as you said everyone would of already searched and found it.. lol