fathead Posted on: 05/26/2015 8:08pm
LordPain Posted on: 05/26/2015 7:57pm

Tutorial to Score hack Pls... 

Edit client.xml

Search for:
      cbns_f_victory

Replace with:
      cbns_f_victory

Or some other high value. 50k equals roughly around 4-5 million score on most missions. Enough to give you instant 5-star without being ridiculously high scores.

this score only effect the boss fight? or any fight?

any fight. increase points each victory for 50.000

thannks, this is awsome, i only need to do 1 run to 5 star daily mission save me alot energies to farm cps

one more question, what is the Stock xmls? i download the xml pakage, one of the folder call Stock xmls

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 2:01am
Quote Post
jess3jai Posted on: 05/26/2015 9:43pm
xX_WNP_Xx Posted on: 05/26/2015 9:29pm
jess3jai Posted on: 05/26/2015 8:17pm

Edit client.xml

Search for:
      cbns_f_victory

Replace with:
      cbns_f_victory

Or some other high value. 50k equals roughly around 4-5 million score on most missions. Enough to give you instant 5-star without being ridiculously high scores.

thannks, this is awsome, i only need to do 1 run to 5 star daily mission save me alot energies to farm cps

one more question, what is the Stock xmls? i download the xml pakage, one of the folder call Stock xmls

because MAA had an update. then the old .xmls does not work but these are the new STOCK.xmls this update

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 2:22am
Quote Post
xX_WNP_Xx Posted on: 05/26/2015 10:01pm

Edit client.xml

Search for:
      cbns_f_victory

Replace with:
      cbns_f_victory

because MAA had an update. then the old .xmls does not work but these are the new STOCK.xmls this update

ooh, thanks, so the stock xmls are those xmls from official MAA, not yet modified right?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 2:33am
Quote Post
jess3jai Posted on: 05/26/2015 10:22pm
xX_WNP_Xx Posted on: 05/26/2015 10:01pm

Edit client.xml

Search for:
      cbns_f_victory

Replace with:
      cbns_f_victory

ooh, thanks, so the stock xmls are those xmls from official MAA, not yet modified right?

yes

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 3:17am
Quote Post

Soo, when the daily use some tipe of hero restriction what you guys do?, you use the xml score or put the same values of QS on another hero (like Thor lvl9)?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 3:44am
Quote Post
Caldabolg Posted on: 05/26/2015 11:17pm

Soo, when the daily use some tipe of hero restriction what you guys do?, you use the xml score or put the same values of QS on another hero (like Thor lvl9)?

i change for big score, more simple

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 4:12am
Quote Post

Well it seems QS xml is not working anymore, my QS does and absurd amount of damage but when I go to the final score I get the normal amount. I  did all the previous step in the charl tutorial over and over again and still I get a normal score

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 5:09am
Quote Post
Caldabolg Posted on: 05/27/2015 12:12am

Well it seems QS xml is not working anymore, my QS does and absurd amount of damage but when I go to the final score I get the normal amount. I  did all the previous step in the charl tutorial over and over again and still I get a normal score

if you taking about the
client[QS + HUGE BOSS SCORE - use for daily only then replace],
you get normal score from two bird or 3 bird boss fight, only way u gonna get Huge boss score is when you fight the boss alone, not with mini bosses

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 5:39am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
jess3jai Posted on: 05/27/2015 1:09am

if you taking about the
you get normal score from two bird or 3 bird boss fight, only way u gonna get Huge boss score is when you fight the boss alone, not with mini bosses

when you use this file:
client[QS + HUGE BOSS SCORE - use for daily only then replace]
effectively what it does (excluding th QS hack) is modify the score of the bosses you fight, from a 5x boss modifier to a 5000x score modifier. when used in conjunction with my mission xmls, they replace the miniboss modifier for the boss modifier, making each miniboss the same score value as a boss. then additionally since the game sees this as not having beaten any minibosses, the final boss is 2 or 3 (or more) bird automatically. so defeat (mini)bosses, and (final)bosses separately for the biggest score.

*BUT AS I SUGGESTED EARLIER, this should only be used to fast complete the daily, then replace by another client, then clear cache, and begin something else*

hope this helps ^__^
pm me if there are any more questions.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 6:31am
Quote Post

It there a way to disableAI or is sided?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 8:11am
Quote Post

After so may tries and experimenting, I finally got Charles to work on IE but not on Firefox and Chrome.
It seems Firefox would not load my FB page correctly when SSL is enabled. On Chrome, it does not detect any sessions at all.
But I still encounter some issues using IE. It sometimes would not detect it's session on Charles and I would need to go to LAN settings and uncheck the Proxy settings, clear cache then close IE and Charles. Often times, I would also need to disconnect my internet for it to detect the sessions on IE. I don't know if this is due to my PC, or with Charles or with my OS (I'm running Windows 10).
But at least, I do get it to work even though it takes a while.
Anyay, I just want to ask if someone has the modded Specs Ops XML file there?
Thanks in advance.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 1:11pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/27/2015 1:39am

if you taking about the

when you use this file:
effectively what it does (excluding th QS hack) is modify the score of the bosses you fight, from a 5x boss modifier to a 5000x score modifier. when used in conjunction with my mission xmls, they replace the miniboss modifier for the boss modifier, making each miniboss the same score value as a boss. then additionally since the game sees this as not having beaten any minibosses, the final boss is 2 or 3 (or more) bird automatically. so defeat (mini)bosses, and (final)bosses separately for the biggest score.

*BUT AS I SUGGESTED EARLIER, this should only be used to fast complete the daily, then replace by another client, then clear cache, and begin something else*

hope this helps ^__^

i have no problem with editing the clients now, i was letting Caldabolg know the score  is not working maybe because he fought two bird and 3 of a kind without modifying the client since he said he only get normal score. thanks for the help though

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/27/2015 2:28pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
Marvelhack Posted on: 05/27/2015 2:31am

not an easy way, no..
but, with charles (and my modded mission xmls) many of the enemies target themselves which can be equally nice ^__^
however, so far nothing except the AOE hax have any benefit in pvp.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/28/2015 2:50am
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/27/2015 1:39am

if you taking about the

when you use this file:

hope this helps ^__^

That make sense, 2 day ago was the asgardian mission with the Executioner alone and yesterday the U-foes and fought the boss with a mini. I use the other option (the one fathead mentioned) editing the score from 500 to 50000. Thanks anyway with the help guys (")b

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/28/2015 7:44pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/27/2015 10:28am
Marvelhack Posted on: 05/27/2015 2:31am

not an easy way, no..
but, with charles (and my modded mission xmls) many of the enemies target themselves which can be equally nice ^__^
however, so far nothing except the AOE hax have any benefit in pvp.

I've dowloaded your stock files, what are yoru mission xmls with enemies target themself?
Thx for you great support kirbyonwarpstar