MAA - hax - easy win
MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/31/2015 12:01am
Quote Post

where turn off .xml ===>  / No Toast (story-telling)

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/31/2015 12:39am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
LordPain Posted on: 05/30/2015 8:01pm

where turn off .xml ===>  / No Toast (story-telling)

to all asking this question, we already have a working version of the no toast hack.
so at leas on this end (and probably others too) it would be a waste of time to figure this out
do it the easy existing way just use the KHUT no toast hack

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/31/2015 1:07am
Quote Post

i change <inCombatDropRateKo>and <inCombatDropRateHit> to make force drop every hit, but it only drop Antitoxin which is usless, anybody know how to make it drop something else? or have the id for all the items?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/31/2015 5:39am
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 05/30/2015 3:02pm

to get your own stock xml's be sure you are doing a fresh scan/recording of loading the game.. meaning...

clear cache and data on browser,

then in Charles deselect the local mapped xml's (tools>map local settings (Ctrl+Shift+L)) by unchecking them and clicking "ok" to confirm you deselected them,

and close Charles afterwards

then after again clearing cache an data from your browser (always best to be certain its cleared again), close the browser

depending on how fast your system is give it a few moments to be certain all processes are closed fully

then re-open Charles an allow it to fully open and load

the reopen your browser again (best to have a bookmark to the game page saved to the toolbar) as you load the game window sign back in facebook and the game

once the game has FULLY loaded double check in Charles an see if the xml files an folders are being recorded an not still linked to local files.. if still linked attempt to deselect the local mapping AGAIN, till its now getting fresh copies from the server..

if they are loading fine and not still locally mapped right click in the left window the xml you want to save an scroll down to "save response"

then direct it to the folder you want to save your "stock" "fresh" files to and tell it to save it there.. if asked tell it to overwrite the older one so you KNOW its a fresh clean copy from the server..

do this with ALL the xml's you want to save for your edits..

to get mission xml's you have to open the mission and wait for it to fully load it an then save those as "fresh" files also

it is best to learn and know how to get your own files if you need them so you wont have to wait for others to do possible updates or changes at some given time either because the server updated files, or because you need a fresh copy cause your edits royally messed up.. lol.. hope that in some way this helps you and others to maybe have a better idea how to try an get your own files if and or when you might need them..

if I missed anything sorry but this is pretty much how I manage it for myself so I can be sure I don't have outdated or a corrupt set of files.. an who knows I might of missed something during the time I tried typing it out.. lol.. 

Thank you for this.
Very helpful indeed in getting us to save our own XML files.
Thank you!

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/31/2015 4:06pm
Quote Post

not a big problem.. but as you notice I know the basics is all and not the best at keeping things but so uniform.. but figured my simple basic way of trying to do things might make it easier for others trying to figure it out better.. lol.. I hope it makes sense an helps others as well though.. and you are quite welcome also smiley

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/01/2015 2:08am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
Ahssherder Posted on: 05/29/2015 7:52am

Try This in Missions.XML:

Replace:
<actionType>*.*</actionType>
<actionType>myTeam</actionType>

Replace:
<statusEffects>*.*</statusEffects>
<statusEffects>Rest</statusEffects>

Note: 
Remember  use "Regular expression" in Notepad++

This is a positively BRUTAL combination; I wanted to draw attention to it, as well as thank you for the tip.

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/01/2015 2:41am
Quote Post
take it easy

Hello Guys, Some said it was not possible, but I found a way to eliminate the dialogues of "missions.xml" after trying hours at last I got it.

This is my personal XML and today I wanted to share with you

No Toast Dialog

12.2.XML

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/01/2015 2:41am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
jarly Posted on: 05/31/2015 10:08pm

Replace:

Replace:

Note: 

This is a positively BRUTAL combination; I wanted to draw attention to it, as well as thank you for the tip.

want to tell me exactly what this does, maybe i will put it in the next set of updated xmls

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/01/2015 2:55am
Quote Post
take it easy
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/31/2015 10:41pm
jarly Posted on: 05/31/2015 10:08pm

Replace:

Replace:

Note: 

want to tell me exactly what this does, maybe i will put it in the next set of updated xmls

I forget to mention that they must also change the damage from enemies to work, sorry xD

enemies kill themselves when they use any action

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/01/2015 6:21am
Quote Post

Replace:

Replace:

Note: 

i dont find <actionType>*.*</actionType> or <statusEffects>*.*</statusEffects>

in the xml  i only see <actionType>enemy</actionType> , <actionType>defense</actionType>, and <actionType>area</actionType>, in it.  also i see <statusEffects>burning, bleeding, ..... </statusEffects>

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/01/2015 7:10am
Quote Post
jess3jai Posted on: 06/01/2015 2:21am

Replace:

Replace:

Note: 

in the xml  i only see <actionType>enemy</actionType> , <actionType>defense</actionType>, and <actionType>area</actionType>, in it.  also i see <statusEffects>burning, bleeding, ..... </statusEffects>

lol, because u try find in " *.* " ,u dont have put this.
first, seach only "<actionType>"
second, now see result... u have finded all type the action, example: <actionType>enemy<actionType> (or defense or ally or area). Now change this results by <actionType>myTeam<actionType>
and save.
Do this for next replace...

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/01/2015 9:32am
Quote Post
xX_WNP_Xx Posted on: 06/01/2015 3:10am
jess3jai Posted on: 06/01/2015 2:21am

Replace:

Replace:

Note: 

lol, because u try find in " *.* " ,u dont have put this.
first, seach only "<actionType>"
second, now see result... u have finded all type the action, example: <actionType>enemy<actionType> (or defense or ally or area). Now change this results by <actionType>myTeam<actionType>
and save.
Do this for next replace...

u need to search exactly this <actionType>*.*</actionType> no changes and wht i does it the *.* is like anything and everything so when u do tht anything tht matches (i mean EVEYTHING tht is inside the <actiontype> and </actiontype> will be changed so <actionType>*.*</actionType> also Remember use "Regular expression" in Notepad++ like mentioned aobve or it will not work and make sure o be on the top of the page and select down option in the find or replace

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/01/2015 2:21pm
Quote Post

oh, thanks guys, i will give it a shot

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/01/2015 8:05pm
Quote Post

For some reason my battle's don't run anymore while using Charles, anyone knows what could have caused this?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/01/2015 9:42pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I'm certain they're updating now that spec ops has ended. be prepared to redownload client.xml, items0&1.xml, 101-112.xml and 201-209.xml <- see what I did there? just a guess. We're supposed to be getting Thor's AoU alt, and a new character soon. Also a Spider Spec-Ops, but I dunno how soon that will be,

atdt *67