MAA - hax - easy win
MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/14/2015 2:42pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
Marvelhack Posted on: 08/14/2015 9:47am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 08/14/2015 1:11am
gourgi181 Posted on: 08/14/2015 12:47am

Is anyone else getting a large number of CVE in PVP again using easy win?

i was too, it may ahve to do with updates, this happens frequently during pvp tourneys.
you can switch back to the corned beef + brandons target all setup.
or if you are in the habit of using charles, you could setup some really downplayed character the same way we set up QS and put him/her on your pvp team and clean up that way. a good choice for this might be Shadowcat (Kitty Prides alt) because she begins in a phased state she will be guaranteed to get a turn (or nearly guaranteed anyway).

I've tryed also with charles + brandon AOE but sometime got CVE. This is for 9 chapter integration then I think tomorrow it will work properly. :)

you are probably right about the cause being the readiness updates for ch9. however, there really shouldnt be a reason to use both charles and brandon together. if your goal is to use brandons aoe hack, then just modify the <actionType>area</actionType> to be "area" for the certain attack and then just modify all the damage values too, kinda like QS (but i suggest not doing QS because of his proliferation in PVP), so you achieve the same goal but with a different hero.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/14/2015 8:43pm
Quote Post

Is anyone else getting CVE reports when playing PVP? I have been getting them when using AutoWin and when I use Disorient hack :(

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/14/2015 9:36pm
Quote Post

Is there any way to get the KHUT to work on Coowon for MAA?

Since the speedhack on Cheat engine or trainer speed doesn't work on Chrome, or The speed hack no longer working on Opera I am finding it hard to get a good combo of speed hack and enemy disorintate :(

What browsers are you all using atm? I have firefox in use, but it is very laggy now. 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/14/2015 9:55pm
Quote Post
jasonT1981 Posted on: 08/14/2015 5:36pm

Is there any way to get the KHUT to work on Coowon for MAA?

Since the speedhack on Cheat engine or trainer speed doesn't work on Chrome, or The speed hack no longer working on Opera I am finding it hard to get a good combo of speed hack and enemy disorintate :(

What browsers are you all using atm? I have firefox in use, but it is very laggy now. 

You can do, the only pain in the arse is working out which coowon browser is the right one in the process box lol

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/14/2015 10:14pm
Quote Post

Thanks.

after a long search I found a work around to get speedhack working on chrome again. Still would prefer Opera, but thats dead in the water it seems. I hate firefox for MAA, just so laggy and buggy. 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/15/2015 4:26pm
Quote Post
Marvelhack Posted on: 08/14/2015 9:47am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 08/14/2015 1:11am
gourgi181 Posted on: 08/14/2015 12:47am

Is anyone else getting a large number of CVE in PVP again using easy win?

i was too, it may ahve to do with updates, this happens frequently during pvp tourneys.
you can switch back to the corned beef + brandons target all setup.
or if you are in the habit of using charles, you could setup some really downplayed character the same way we set up QS and put him/her on your pvp team and clean up that way. a good choice for this might be Shadowcat (Kitty Prides alt) because she begins in a phased state she will be guaranteed to get a turn (or nearly guaranteed anyway).

I've tryed also with charles + brandon AOE but sometime got CVE. This is for 9 chapter integration then I think tomorrow it will work properly. :)

OK, let's go ..
when u use any more charles trainer u have to update the cliente.XML make a new xml. because the former does not provide more will be giving CVE direct. He made his new '' client '' to give CVE. depending on the PvP I have to do it one client.xml 2-4 times change made to give error. I advise u have more than two different trainer :) I also helped me to work 100%

I'm getting frustrated with charles several people posted Its discovery with Charles. nothing like infinite energy or CP. When you try to make changes to the CVE. You look it coseque get qualque hero or villain of more safe u need a que box has expired. he can ask me that it asks you to copy que page frame set comes with your game id and .as SessionID he does it ??. charles need a supplement only he does it is unlimited, I am not frustrated and tired of r no more ideas. I managed to make an increase damage AoB weapon damage and more accurate characters of another coach to use AoB and AoE attack. because I could not move it either. I have seen millions of masi'm video at ground zero. to learn new things my mind need it I need it .... I'm sorry for anything

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/15/2015 7:29pm
Quote Post

Auto win wasnt working but looks like it is back in action again. Good news given the huge meta shift that wouldve made it impossible to win even playing legit PVP.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/15/2015 8:45pm
Quote Post

Opera is working fine for me in pvp, Chrome was having problems though

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/17/2015 1:00am
Quote Post

coowon works fine n.n

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/17/2015 4:09pm
Quote Post

Vollstag + new e-iso + AoE hack = 1-hit kill entire enemy team. Every. Single.Time.

My Volstagg deals minimum 100k+ damage on his first turn.

He will get nerfed SO hard soon, so use it while you can.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/17/2015 6:20pm
Quote Post

Is anyone working on way to bypass CVE by editing ce.swf.  If so could you share some info.  I just downloaded SoThink decompiler iand am looking into how it works.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/17/2015 7:36pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Open charles, and look at what happens in the response when a CVE happens (force a CVE by editing your gold/silver/xp/whatever, and try to do stuff, make it crash (just it will definitely spend your gold if you have it available, so be careful)

Next, look in Charles, in the Response area, what was the last thing that happened? What error number did y ou get? 
It look slike this:  

Error: true 
SOMETHING: 1204

^^^^^

It should look like:
Success:true
SOMETHING:0

See the something? Find out what that word is. A response of "0" is correct, so you need to find a way of changing the SOMETING:1204 to SOMETHING:0, and no error will occur. There's literally a part called "error" in CE.swf.

goodluck^tm

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/19/2015 12:10am
Quote Post

There is no error code in ce.swf, there is in client2.swf.  I have tried a few things but most of them resulted in the game wont load.  One of the changes I made the game did load, but I still got CVE.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/19/2015 12:37pm
Quote Post

there are something that i can't edit on charles... for example item01--- maybe it's just me

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 08/19/2015 6:42pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 08/18/2015 8:10pm

There is no error code in ce.swf, there is in client2.swf.  I have tried a few things but most of them resulted in the game wont load.  One of the changes I made the game did load, but I still got CVE.

You're correct or course. Thanks for catching that.

Incidentally, Charles rewrite rules can get around errors.

atdt *67