[Information] Energy x2, Energy JCJ x4 Five and SHIELD x10 Unlimited
Get Energy x2 Limitlessly

Is these Links still working ??? 

Nobody gets banned for exploting these links. Nor the XML files.

I heard some people were banned for exploting the gold links back in 2014, but I'm not sure I believe it. I know several people who exploited them like this, had 10.000+ gold, and even used it to fill their pvp armory with 64g items for several seasons in a row. They are still playing. Never got banned.

The odds of getting banned in this game, even when exploting and hacking without trying to hide it, are very low. And there are, I believe, 2 primary reasons for this.

1. The M:AA staff is undermanned. It's a very small team with far too many deadlines to keep for them to spend time investigating cheaters. Especially considering that their log systems are most likely crap, or non-existant, which means gathering evidence of a cheater can be very difficult unless it's blatantly obvious - like MANUEL in previous pvp who was at 3000 rating with a level 20 account that had maybe 10 heroes recruited. So if the suspicious account in question requires more than 5 minutes time to investigate, then they simply don't have time for it.

2.They need all the active player accounts they can get, so their investors don't shut the game down due to low popularity. They don't care if you're cheating; as long as you log on and play the game regularly, then you are a valuable asset to them because you are padding their statistics. This is especially true if you also buy gold once in a while. Then you can cheat as much as you want and they will never even think of banning you, even if they know 100% sure you are cheating.

jarly Posted on: 05/17/2015 9:38am

Go here http://www.paehl.com/open_source/?CURL_7.42.1
download this one "Download WITH SUPPORT SSL"

put it in a folder, go to the commmand line, and cd into that folder.

once you're inthe folder with curl.exe in it, copy next line to your clipboard, and paste into the dos window, hit enter

curl -O "https://apps.facebook.com/avengersalliance/?=GiFtByAhssherder&bapiTicketId=effcf1d6-6f02-48de-9000-9273e8370d83|14316790881[00-99]&__mref=message&hc_location=ufi" -k

It will automatically append 00, 01, 02, 03 all the way to 99. It's quick, because ieach link downloads about 226k-256k of stuff.

When it's finished (30 seconds or so) check your MAA acount to see the changes. You don't need MAA to be open for this to work.

if someone uses some specific proxy server then the port 443 doesn't work and connection is refused ... what is the remedy ? 

Indeed Maa team is very small, the devs cant handle all the "I found a cheater ban him lalala". They are producing content more often since they were absorverd by Disney. The mass wave of ban that occurs by periords is only afecting the blatant ones but not all of them since they dont have the manpower to loocking everycase one by one and just burn the easy ones. I doubt this game get the short end of the stick in the next years, they still maintain over 1.000.000 people on FB and that a lot margin for a FB game and more movies are coming so more content.

sugar... missed it

dayum.... missed it :@ I always miss a good explot 

dexter122 Posted on: 06/19/2015 9:44am

You miss good exploits, I miss GREAT exploits. Who's the boss? :D :D :D wink

atulthegreat7 Posted on: 06/19/2015 9:50am

bad luck brian, I said I should quit, left the game march 2014, came back january 2015 and see that my playdom account level 300, with everything on it is gone and no way of getting it back xD finally find a exploit to level up this new account... not working 

dexter122 Posted on: 06/19/2015 1:50pm
atulthegreat7 Posted on: 06/19/2015 9:50am

bad luck brian, I said I should quit, left the game march 2014, came back january 2015 and see that my playdom account level 300, with everything on it is gone and no way of getting it back xD finally find a exploit to level up this new account... not working 

While you two are arguing over things like that, (and dexter122, we are on the same level of unluckiness :D) I too want to say something. *clears throat*
I started playing this game back when there were only about 20-something heroes. I took a lot of breaks, missed 6 lockbox heroes, missed all "editions" of force drops, missed 3 PVPs, missed 9 spec ops, etc. etc. And, dexter122, I feel you bro. I too had a very good PD account which is now just a story. And, are you following this thread? There are pretty decent cheats :)

Just let me sleep.

is it still working?

Is it still working, people are saying they miss it..but none said it's working / not working. Confused here.. frown

Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

=not currently working=