[Information] Energy x2, Energy JCJ x4 Five and SHIELD x10 Unlimited
Get Energy x2 Limitlessly
Shandtsuky Posted on: 05/17/2015 8:40pm

*Sure close all other tabs
*looking in youtube how to accelerate Mozilla will help
*by defaut "Max"  loop field came 3, change to another (if  you want 100 items then put 100 in ther)
*SET !LOOP 0 is default stting but You can change it to another number if you've used previous links. 

GENIUS!!!!!!!! TRIED SO MANY APPLICATIONS NONCE OF THEM WORKED SO GOOD AS THIS!!! JUST BRILLIANT

real_slow_one Posted on: 05/17/2015 11:05pm

lol.. NO.. before they clipped mine a few months back I had well over 5 million x2 energy.. lol.. an right now I have over 120k x2.. I am also one of those that got nabbed with the unlimited queue of x2 energy though.. meaning with every refresh of my page I gain varied amounts of energy..

what you mean by that? they took those 5m energy u gained?

it was reduced to save storage space on the servers reduced it by 10% at the time I noticed it.. but I used a script written to waste my energy down further on my own.. but it has now climbed back up to the 120k mark though.. lol.. an since I cant stop this energy queue I now just try an seek ways to speed up my exp gains so I can try an turn it into gold for future purchases.. lol.. trust me the clipping of that energy is the LEAST of my worries.. but it does also answer your original question of "will they ban us for having to much energy" though.. lol.. if they was going to do that then me an many others would of been banned for it a LONG time ago..

Thanks alot for this one was so tired of waiting for energy refill

real_slow_one Posted on: 05/18/2015 1:35am

it was reduced to save storage space on the servers reduced it by 10% at the time I noticed it.. but I used a script written to waste my energy down further on my own.. but it has now climbed back up to the 120k mark though.. lol.. an since I cant stop this energy queue I now just try an seek ways to speed up my exp gains so I can try an turn it into gold for future purchases.. lol.. trust me the clipping of that energy is the LEAST of my worries.. but it does also answer your original question of "will they ban us for having to much energy" though.. lol.. if they was going to do that then me an many others would of been banned for it a LONG time ago..

thanks for the info

Just got the 'you have reached your daily limit' message 

Already patched. Too bad, I have less and less fun with this game. :/

Repeat after me

Oh well, I got a good lot of things I needed for my smaller acc. Didn't bother on my main as I have everyone and lots of energy and shield points. 

Major thanks to everyone who was able to provide methods/macros and help etc. Very much appriecieted. 

too bad but luckily all of us had enough time to get wht we needed bit i feel bad for those who didnt get enough time but nevertheless thanks for sharing this great hack ahssherder 

Yeah, patched , 4h ago was working..good that I took enough challenge points...that was the the only thing I didn't have.....Thanks guys, you are the best.
BTW, PD patched this bug enough fast but they don't bother to patch Daily mission bug who every 2 days does not give me the 1k xp for agent and when I start playing DM is already 5 stared. Plus my Iso does not show when DM bug is on, how convenient for PD

damn i was gonna do more challenge points,oh well thanks again ahssherder it was fun while it lasted

Thanks for sharing the glitch guys!

take it easy

Don't be sad, soon there will be more bugs: D

With new updates that makes Playdom I'm sure we can get some profit

Meanwhile follow this topic: https://konghack.com/topic/9667-maa__hax__easy_win

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

Damn, always got late to the sweet things! :(
Guess I will check more often KH

Caldabolg Posted on: 05/19/2015 3:05pm

Damn, always got late to the sweet things! :(
Guess I will check more often KH

I think so Caldabolg.

BTW anyone have be banned yet? I mean, for this xploit.