[Information] Energy x2, Energy JCJ x4 Five and SHIELD x10 Unlimited
Get Energy x2 Limitlessly

well I don't personally need the links due to gains I've gotten in the past.. but glad those that need them can now gain from them.. keep up the great find an shares everyone.. is so good to be in such a great forum with so many helpful people around yesyes

All we need now is a new gold link and we're golden ;) Spam that shit like there's no tomorrow.

Although considering what happened last time that's not likely to ever happen.

fathead Posted on: 05/16/2015 2:42pm

All we need now is a new gold link and we're golden ;) Spam that shit like there's no tomorrow.

Although considering what happened last time that's not likely to ever happen.

for me it will be like there isnt any second left rather then tommorow 

Have the 2x full energy been patched? every link takes me right to the game with no full energy :(

thanks for the shield points though, greatly needed on my small acc

Edit: Nevermind, got it working :) thank you so much

A1 to A0 architect.

Grab from 01 to 99 all at once with a program.

Download cUrl for windows and put it somewhere, like c:\temp
Click this direct link to a windows build of cUrl with SSL support.

Download WITH SUPPORT SSL

Click start-Run, and type cmd and when you've got a command line window, type cd c:\temp (or whatever your folder is.

copy this line into the window

curl -O "https://apps.facebook.com/avengersalliance/?track=fan-wall-20challenge-20140812&bapiTicketId=a6092034-7142-45b4-b27c-b548fdc8a6dc%7Cmaalatinoa4ab692497cdbcdf101ecb80ec[00-99]&hc_location=ufi&__mref=message_bubble" -k

wait for it to finish downloading everything, log into MAA, and drool.
Also, those numbers you are replacing are in hexadecimal, so wer're missing at least haf of what we could get, but the cUrl is weak with this one.
Enjoy

Lastly, I've updated the xml's post in the cheats area with everything
I'll put them here too:
Season 1 Season 2 and everything else
https://mega.co.nz/#!rQdXjTyI!UG4vEVZGvi_PlqVw6Bf8JjwT1iUJEdjFvZIDuQc_MHU

atdt *67
jarly Posted on: 05/16/2015 10:04pm

Click start-Run, and type cmd and when you've got a command line window, type cd c:\temp (or whatever your folder is.

curl -O "https://apps.facebook.com/avengersalliance/?track=fan-wall-20challenge-20140812&bapiTicketId=a6092034-7142-45b4-b27c-b548fdc8a6dc%7Cmaalatinoa4ab692497cdbcdf101ecb80ec[00-99]&hc_location=ufi&__mref=message_bubble" -k

Also, those numbers you are replacing are in hexadecimal, so wer're missing at least haf of what we could get, but the cUrl is weak with this one.
Enjoy

I did everything you said but not challenge points.Did we must use a specific browser?

dreamwalker Posted on: 05/16/2015 10:53pm
karanka Posted on: 05/16/2015 10:43pm
jarly Posted on: 05/16/2015 10:04pm

Enjoy

I did everything you said but not challenge points.Did we must use a specific browser?

ur using cmd not browser for this 

Still not have any challenge points in my account..Too bad I don't understand this programming stuff :(

my cmd downloaded all the stuff but when i went to the game nothing happened do i need to wait or something ? i thought it was instant and was doing future plan blush but it did not work in the game 

A1 to A0 architect.

It's supposed to be instant, maybe a refresh will fix it, but there's not way I can tell why it wouldn't work for you.

atdt *67
jarly Posted on: 05/16/2015 11:13pm

It's supposed to be instant, maybe a refresh will fix it, but there's not way I can tell why it wouldn't work for you.

should the game be running ? also does the cmd auto login into facebook when getting into the fb link ?

Took my challenge points manually got400 till now.It seems it will go indefinetly.

Silence, My brother

the program didn't work for me either and I did it with both log on and off

The curl method only working if I rename the files, adding the ".html" tag to the end and open with broswer. Then I get a facebook login page (and since I'm logged in every single broswer) it refreshes the page to MAA gift claiming. It's still very timetaking. Wish we could just copy the URLs to Charles and get the job done is seconds.

Repeat after me

jarly can u make a video ? we dont need any intructions in it just how u do it once becuase our browser settings or pc settings maybe a bit different and tht could be a reason so a short video would be helpful

Awesome, Jarly, thanks a bunch.

Haven't tried the cUrl, but the xml package saves us a lot of tedious work.