XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/09/2016 2:56am
Quote Post

ya, i download the lastest xml, still the same. what i did is save response of the client file, still not working

i just download the new one, even without modify the client just map the the client i download still wont work

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/10/2016 5:48pm
Quote Post

Someone know to modify 901.xml to drop only weapons for example ? to exclude those shitty things

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/10/2016 8:53pm
Quote Post

you can only change weight to drop items 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/14/2016 11:29pm
Quote Post

new update:20160313143418
new spec ops started guys make all heads up :)

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/15/2016 1:37am
Quote Post

did they fix the simulator energy bug?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/15/2016 1:46am
Quote Post
puppy5622 Posted on: 03/14/2016 9:37pm

did they fix the simulator energy bug?

Nope.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/15/2016 2:04am
Quote Post

Seems like they did patch the simulator glitch.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/15/2016 2:29am
Quote Post
What was the glitch?
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/15/2016 2:50am
Quote Post

Tier 1 & 2 could be infinitely played. After each game refresh, the spent simulator points would be refilled. You then could speed level your Agent to get gold faster and renew your energy bar with each level up.

You could avoid the refresh by either changing the cost to Zero (0) or to negative 1 (-1).

Zero would allow you to battle indefinitely without having to refresh as accumulated XP was not sent to the client until you refreshed and gained XP. For each 16k points, you would then receive the gold for each level up.

With the cost set to (-1) you could level the agent without having to refresh, and each level up would refill your energy bar. Then you could cp farm in 12.2 or 12.5.

If you macro bot with a mice recorder, and KHUT instant win cheat engine, you could automate Gold and CP farming until flash crippled your video card and the game required to be reloaded. 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/15/2016 2:17pm
Quote Post
B3ndl3ss4u2 Posted on: 03/14/2016 10:50pm

Tier 1 & 2 could be infinitely played. After each game refresh, the spent simulator points would be refilled. You then could speed level your Agent to get gold faster and renew your energy bar with each level up.

You could avoid the refresh by either changing the cost to Zero (0) or to negative 1 (-1).

Zero would allow you to battle indefinitely without having to refresh as accumulated XP was not sent to the client until you refreshed and gained XP. For each 16k points, you would then receive the gold for each level up.

With the cost set to (-1) you could level the agent without having to refresh, and each level up would refill your energy bar. Then you could cp farm in 12.2 or 12.5.

If you macro bot with a mice recorder, and KHUT instant win cheat engine, you could automate Gold and CP farming until flash crippled your video card and the game required to be reloaded. 

changing cost to -1? how? cheat engine?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/15/2016 2:41pm
Quote Post

I tryied to change cost from xml files. You get CVE ;)

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/15/2016 4:39pm
Quote Post

The bug has been patched. Changing the value in the XML file no longer works. It's stored on the server like energy.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/15/2016 4:53pm
Quote Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmi6n6lQfis

I tryied to scan values between 1 and 5 to find out the memory what writes AoB. No chances, Someone know ??

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/16/2016 11:19am
Quote Post

can some1 tell me which line in client.xml should i edit to activate GB.. tools->rewrite->add rewrite->import those two required files but seems aint working for me

any help will appreciate

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/16/2016 12:32pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
musmm04 Posted on: 03/16/2016 7:19am

can some1 tell me which line in client.xml should i edit to activate GB.. tools->rewrite->add rewrite->import those two required files but seems aint working for me

any help will appreciate

the GB has to be activated by the game.
those files only modify the "death state" of the boss, after the boss is activated by the game.