<name>VA Vulture</name>
      <rightAssetId>a/fs/di0011.png</rightAssetId>
      <rpsType>Tactician</rpsType>
      <staminaRating>4</staminaRating>
      <swfAssetId>a/fs/39o0011.swf</swfAssetId>
      <tags>boss</tags>
      <xp>1</xp>
      <villainActions>
Im thinking to change 12.2 with bosses from simulator T3, Kirby what do you think ??
Or i will just get CVE

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/16/2016 1:11pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/16/2016 8:32am
musmm04 Posted on: 03/16/2016 7:19am

can some1 tell me which line in client.xml should i edit to activate GB.. tools->rewrite->add rewrite->import those two required files but seems aint working for me

any help will appreciate

the GB has to be activated by the game.
those files only modify the "death state" of the boss, after the boss is activated by the game.

so i need to wait till next GB?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/16/2016 1:32pm
Quote Post
darky1994 Posted on: 03/16/2016 8:48am

Im thinking to change 12.2 with bosses from simulator T3

What is your point? Btw you can not chance bosses and setups, CVE right away.

musmm04 Posted on: 03/16/2016 9:11am

so i need to wait till next GB?

You have to find the time value which made the last boss end/expire. Then you should try to change every date of the GB to match with the current time. I never tried this but probably will end with CVE.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/16/2016 5:20pm
Quote Post

Abuu do you know any glitches? Now simulator glitch is patched...

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/17/2016 1:44pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 03/14/2016 10:04pm

Seems like they did patch the simulator glitch.

Damn, sorry!  I hope my post didn't tip them off to fix it.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/17/2016 2:38pm
Quote Post

I just tryied to modify "incursions" from <lootType>mystery<lootType>.... Any idea ?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/17/2016 7:00pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I ususally get CVE's after that, but you might try to search for : 

->    <lootType>*.*<lootType>  

to see what kind of lootTypes there are. Then try aa few, and see if you get a CVE, see when it happens, et cetera. Although it froze for me some months back, things could easily have changed.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/17/2016 7:09pm
Quote Post

xml edit time gone away pd butted it in server side :(

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/17/2016 7:16pm
Quote Post
sergantfigo Posted on: 03/17/2016 3:09pm

Gillman Posted on: 03/17/2016 9:44am

Seems like PD is aware of all tweaks we can perform

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/17/2016 7:50pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 03/17/2016 3:00pm

I ususally get CVE's after that, but you might try to search for : 

->    <lootType>*.*<lootType>  

to see what kind of lootTypes there are. Then try aa few, and see if you get a CVE, see when it happens, et cetera. Although it froze for me some months back, things could easily have changed.

I found only <lootType>gala</lootType> and "single" ....

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/17/2016 9:05pm
Quote Post
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 03/17/2016 3:16pm
sergantfigo Posted on: 03/17/2016 3:09pm

Gillman Posted on: 03/17/2016 9:44am

Seems like PD is aware of all tweaks we can perform

yeah and that,s cause of damn stupid people  videos in youtube 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/17/2016 9:16pm
Quote Post

So nobody knows how to figure out the incursions? sad from morning i'm still trying :O

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/17/2016 11:33pm
Quote Post

Loot tables generally have 3 steps.

lootTableId -> rewardId or childLootTableId -> itemCollectionId -> itemCollection (itemID)

With the itemID you do a look up in item0.xml or item1.xml to find out what the prize is.

Then back at the rewardId -> weight 

On the routette, there are 9 possible prizes, each has a weight. All nine weights equal to 1 (100%). I have tried altering the weights to favor the item I want. Client side, this is ignored. The roulette prizes are determined on the server.

Prize replacement doesn't work. Client side it may look like it, but once the packet is sent back to the server to update the records, CVE.

Edit: Gala types are the roulette prizes, they can have "single" type as some of the prize arrays. Single types can have many many prize array, which randomly pull mostly "junk". For example, the rewards in Spec Ops has 4 gala, 3 boss and 1 epic.  Within the 9 prize array, there are 3 prize types that are single, 2 or 3 CP (3,5,10), UISO8, BP Components, Weapon/Gear, E/A iso8. As stated above, changing the weights have no effect, and changing prizes will cause CVE.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/18/2016 9:39am
Quote Post
B3ndl3ss4u2 Posted on: 03/17/2016 7:33pm

lootTableId -> rewardId or childLootTableId -> itemCollectionId -> itemCollection (itemID)

With the itemID you do a look up in item0.xml or item1.xml to find out what the prize is.

On the routette, there are 9 possible prizes, each has a weight. All nine weights equal to 1 (100%). I have tried altering the weights to favor the item I want. Client side, this is ignored. The roulette prizes are determined on the server.

Prize replacement doesn't work. Client side it may look like it, but once the packet is sent back to the server to update the records, CVE.

Edit: Gala types are the roulette prizes, they can have "single" type as some of the prize arrays. Single types can have many many prize array, which randomly pull mostly "junk". For example, the rewards in Spec Ops has 4 gala, 3 boss and 1 epic.  Within the 9 prize array, there are 3 prize types that are single, 2 or 3 CP (3,5,10), UISO8, BP Components, Weapon/Gear, E/A iso8. As stated above, changing the weights have no effect, and changing prizes will cause CVE.

I'm not trying to change the loot
Edit: i'm trying to change the mystery loot from incursions... Any idea?? i just want to see items and then click on him :P

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 03/20/2016 1:09am
Quote Post
darky1994 Posted on: 03/18/2016 5:39am
B3ndl3ss4u2 Posted on: 03/17/2016 7:33pm

I'm not trying to change the loot
Edit: i'm trying to change the mystery loot from incursions... Any idea?? i just want to see items and then click on him :P

you talking about functions not implemented on game... and theres no such thing as see item 1st before pick because what ever you pick is already predeterment even before you choose.. 

that wghy on spec-ops deploys you already get research component quest confirmations report even when you did not pick it yet..

regardless what you pick.. its just for show since the game already decide it beforehand