XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/19/2015 1:52am
Quote Post
 They can help me any . everytime I try to download the file item0.xml will not speak that does not have enough memory, or I'm all by clicking on the save will not
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/19/2015 2:05am
Quote Post
raiken2 Posted on: 07/18/2015 9:00pm
abuu Posted on: 07/18/2015 11:22am
raiken2 Posted on: 07/18/2015 10:51am
raiken2 Posted on: 07/17/2015 8:01pm

I'm still fairly new to editing xml files so bear with me guys.
When I try to change the mission xmls like 901, it takes me almost forever to change the needed data on notepad++.
Example.
When I try to edit the file to make the enemies hit themselves and search for .* as suggested, I can't find any data!
Am I doing something wrong here? Same goes when I search for .*, it just says can't find text.
Some enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated guys.
Thank you.

In search mode check the Regular expression. And don't use .* use *.* instead. Well maybe it would work anyway but I do the same thing and everything is fine.

Thanks abuu. I'll give it a try.
Thanks for replying.

Thank you abuu.
This finally did the trick, Was able to replace all incidents without searching for each item individually.
Thank you so much.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/22/2015 3:17pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
raiken2 Posted on: 07/22/2015 10:07am

Just to inform everyone, the xml files have been upated to 20150720154404.

moved this to where it belongs

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/23/2015 2:37pm
Quote Post

Thanks Kirby. Tried to actually post it here first but it won't allow since it says that double post is not allowed. Must be because I have a previous post above.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/23/2015 4:35pm
Quote Post
raiken2 Posted on: 07/23/2015 10:37am

Thanks Kirby. Tried to actually post it here first but it won't allow since it says that double post is not allowed. Must be because I have a previous post above.

next time just edit your post and let everybody know there is new content with something like this:

EDIT:
then post new content here

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/24/2015 6:33pm
Quote Post

Why am I not able to run the game properly on windows with mapped xmls? It works perfectly on my Mac and Ubuntu.

Just let me sleep.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/24/2015 11:07pm
Quote Post
atultiriri Posted on: 07/24/2015 2:33pm

Why am I not able to run the game properly on windows with mapped xmls? It works perfectly on my Mac and Ubuntu.

due to lack of info, any help you could be recieving has been hindered.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/24/2015 11:29pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/23/2015 12:35pm
raiken2 Posted on: 07/23/2015 10:37am

next time just edit your post and let everybody know there is new content with something like this:

EDIT:
then post new content here

Thanks.
Will do in future posts if this same situation occurs.

EDIT:

XML files updated to version

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/27/2015 10:41am
Quote Post

Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.
 Or is there any tut for this here?
 Is there also a XML for CP?

Thanks!

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/27/2015 11:42am
Quote Post
marvelmarvel Posted on: 07/27/2015 6:41am

Is anyone able to tell and explain me how i use charles and XML step by step? I am a newbie with charles and XML stuff.

Thanks!

If you just read through the posts, most things are explained already and the things that aren't can be found on the Charles site. 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/27/2015 1:40pm
Quote Post

Thanks!

at this point probably nobody wants to explain it again, because it has already been explained again and again. please read the easy win thread from cover to cover, and if you dont understand something PM me.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/27/2015 2:46pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/27/2015 9:40am

Thanks!

at this point probably nobody wants to explain it again, because it has already been explained again and again. please read the easy win thread from cover to cover, and if you dont understand something PM me.

Yea i dont know what XML i need to use i downloaded a few but i dont know whats the right one for using 5stars hack.
I just need 5star hack for season 1 and DM.
Also i cant use KH ultra hack and charles together? something with "login error - SSL/TLS secure channel"

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/27/2015 2:52pm
Quote Post
marvelmarvel Posted on: 07/27/2015 10:46am

Thanks!

Yea i dont know what XML i need to use i downloaded a few but i dont know whats the right one for using 5stars hack.
Also i cant use KH ultra hack and charles together? something with "login error - SSL/TLS secure channel"

There is no automatic 5 Star chapter hack, You got to use the high score hack and play them one by one to 5 star them & Yes u can maybe there is a problem with ur connection or ur firewall is preventing the program from login u in.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/27/2015 2:57pm
Quote Post
vGaZa Posted on: 07/27/2015 10:52am

Thanks!

There is no automatic 5 Star chapter hack, You got to use the high score hack and play them one by one to 5 star them & Yes u can maybe there is a problem with ur connection or ur firewall is preventing the program from login u in.

Yea i know that i need to play those missions to get 5stars but only once then :) Also KH ultra hack works perfect when charles is not started.
When i start charles and then try to login at KH ultra hack it gives this error.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 07/27/2015 9:50pm
Quote Post
marvelmarvel Posted on: 07/27/2015 10:57am
vGaZa Posted on: 07/27/2015 10:52am

Thanks!

Yea i know that i need to play those missions to get 5stars but only once then :) Also KH ultra hack works perfect when charles is not started.
When i start charles and then try to login at KH ultra hack it gives this error.

the reason nobody is helping you is becuase you are bing stupid.
the highscore hack is what you are looking for, but you cannot use it in this way. your score is public, your friends in-game can see it. if your score exceeds what is normally possible, than you might get banned.
i wont be held responsible for your stupidity, and i wont help you.