[Information] SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked?
haha, props to whoever did this =D
RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/08/2015 12:53pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i still saw ranting from the lower ranks because they lost cores and all that stuff....

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/08/2015 3:28pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/08/2015 8:53am

i still saw ranting from the lower ranks because they lost cores and all that stuff....

yea the system was glitched, people said their ranks dropped by hundreds, while some peoples rank rised up lol xD

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/08/2015 4:17pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

rose up? never saw that. give me an example?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/08/2015 5:02pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

ALSO, how the hell is this possible, look at picture below:

​Obvious glitch with the system rather than just the hacks, or these people just trolling, I dont really care, they will probablly fix this in the next championship if they have it

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 08/08/2015 5:04pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

should be mostly just the system glitch.
shouldn't be more then 10 championship hackers and thats not to drop by thousands of ranks.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 11/21/2015 3:53am
Quote Post

just shows you that sas 4 has its flaws mostly grinding isues and it can get hacked at any moment

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 11/21/2015 3:55am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
pinataboy223 Posted on: 11/20/2015 10:53pm

just shows you that sas 4 has its flaws mostly grinding isues and it can get hacked at any moment

no shit... xD

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 11/21/2015 3:43pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Any client side game can get hacked very easily.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 07/05/2016 1:27am
Quote Post

I hate it when you need grinding for a game.  Now with the new update, you can only play for a few games until the only rewards you get is shitty cash, turrents, and high damage ammo.

RE: SAS 4 Championship Medals Hacked? Posted on: 06/04/2018 6:45pm
Quote Post

Now what is really needed is just a simple hack that will give any player a championship badge for example a diamond mdeal or a bronze medal. It just seems supicuous to be lvl 100 with top notch guns and like 200 e cores and not have a sinlge medal.