[Help] Scan Browser
Scan browser (auto scan) don't work on Kongregate
Scan Browser Posted on: 08/06/2015 9:10pm
Quote Post

Hi !

Trainer Version: 0.1.0.57
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bits
Browser: Google Chrome (Version 44.0.2403.130 m), Mozilla (version 39.0)
Game: All games on Kongregate
Issue:

When i play on kongregate in a game (exemple Sugar, Sugar 3 ) the game isn't detected by "Scan browsers" (In Google Chrome and Mozilla) but when i go on armorgame etc... the game is detected, i'm lost with this problem...

Fix already tested :

- Clear AppData temp files
- Uninstall and Reinstall with clean installation.
- Run as Admin
- All following prerequisites already installed
- Disable firewall / antivirus
- Close all useless background programs 
- Clear browser cache, history, etc...
- Modify name of program (delete all space in name)

More info : Yesterday when i played on Kongregate the auto scan detected the game and didn't change anything on my computer just shutdown it and restart it (when i going to sleep) . 

Screenshot No screenshot for this problem.

Could you help me please ?

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/06/2015 10:10pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

See this thread:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/522712-why-have-the-game-titles-been-dropped-from-page-titles

Kongregate removed the name of the game from the title bar, so we can't auto detect it yet.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/06/2015 10:32pm
Quote Post

Oh okay.. that was recently deleted.. Thanks for reply and for your information : ) Do you think it will be fix in the Kongtrainer as soon ?

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/07/2015 4:41am
Quote Post

does auto scan only work on kong or nk? seems to not work on FD i have to manual search

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/07/2015 5:30pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
rockslps Posted on: 08/07/2015 12:41am

does auto scan only work on kong or nk? seems to not work on FD i have to manual search

It is only designed for facebook and kongregate. I do not know what FD is.

The kongregate util is currently broken but this should be resolved soon pending a bugfix from the kongregate staff. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/07/2015 6:04pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

do you mean FD as in Fortress Destroyer? if so...auto scan works, keep in mind its a unity game, so you would select the browsers next to the unity symbol:

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/07/2015 7:11pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 08/07/2015 1:30pm

It is only designed for facebook and kongregate. I do not know what FD is.

The kongregate util is currently broken but this should be resolved soon pending a bugfix from the kongregate staff. 

Okay : ) 

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/07/2015 11:46pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

fortress destoryer is NK, so can't be picked up by konghack (konghack was originally meant for kongerate)

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/07/2015 11:54pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/07/2015 7:46pm

fortress destoryer is NK, so can't be picked up by konghack (konghack was originally meant for kongerate)

im pretty sure most unity or flash game can be auto scanned with KHUT including FD

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/08/2015 1:01am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

its ninjakiwi, thats why it doesn't get picked up via "scan browsers"

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/08/2015 1:37am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
styruslolz Posted on: 08/07/2015 7:54pm

im pretty sure most unity or flash game can be auto scanned with KHUT including FD

im pretty sure you are discussing a different function of the trainer than what this topic is about.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/09/2015 7:17pm
Quote Post

Just open the game and manually search for the game by typing in the name. It works for me just fine.

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/10/2015 5:22pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 08/07/2015 9:37pm
styruslolz Posted on: 08/07/2015 7:54pm

im pretty sure you are discussing a different function of the trainer than what this topic is about.

exactly ! wink

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/19/2015 11:49am
Quote Post

is the trainer patched? because auto detect still doesnt work

RE: Scan Browser Posted on: 08/19/2015 12:15pm
Quote Post
Mr. Kaotik
AzureSoul96 Posted on: 08/19/2015 7:49am

is the trainer patched? because auto detect still doesnt work

They will post in KHUT topic when they update it.  No sense asking 5 days after the last admin posted in this topic, and, the post wasn't about it being updated yet..

Here's how to check, look at your version of KHUT, then, go look at the KHUT post, and see if there is a newer version...