[Request] Crusaders of the Lost Idols
Welcome to our Crusaders of the Lost Idols cheats page.
Here you will find Crusaders of the Lost Idols trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Crusaders of the Lost Idols and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Crusaders of the Lost Idols
Hack Author Votes Date
Trainer Lag Reduction 1 188 08/14/2015
Trainer Ability Cooldown 142 08/14/2015
Trainer glitchy speedhax 111 08/14/2015
Money is Double x 1 44 07/31/2015
crusader levels 42 08/01/2015
speedhack 42 08/01/2015
Trainer instant kill 40 08/12/2015
Trainer Level up cost 0 24 12/14/2016
Buff Duration 18 12/01/2015
Spell Cards 17 11/18/2015
Stacked Storm Rider percentage 16 03/13/2016
Clicks 8 02/22/2016
Earn Chestbox on every boss 7 08/10/2015
Bosses Killed 6 02/17/2016
Trainer InstaKill -14 09/05/2017
Trainer Invincible -29 10/04/2016
Trainer do u liek mimics? -116 08/08/2015
Trainer moar monies, moar deepeess -126 08/10/2015

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Crusaders of the Lost Idols for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Crusaders of the Lost Idols 05/15/2022

yea, but using the Earn Chestbox on every boss, submitted by kkso202020, works pretty well. so thanks for that :)

moser1971 Posted on: 08/13/2015 2:30pm

yea, but using the Earn Chestbox on every boss, submitted by kkso202020, works pretty well. so thanks for that :)

I might be incredibly stupid, but could someone please shed some more light into the hack provided by kkso202020? How would i actually implement it? A quick step-by-step would be much apprichiated.

Mr. Kaotik
taurit Posted on: 08/14/2015 4:39am

I might be incredibly stupid, but could someone please shed some more light into the hack provided by kkso202020? How would i actually implement it? A quick step-by-step would be much apprichiated.

So, I will give it a shot, even though I haven't used this in the game yet.  Go to your the last tab on the bottom right of the screen, look for the "highest area completed".  Do a 4b scan for the value, pass a level, then scan for the new level. Do this until you have only one result left, change it to 1, then do the reset in game.

That being said.  Using, the KUT, and CE for the speed hack, this game runs so quickly, I don't know if you "need" the chest hack.  By all means, use it if you'd like.  Just be careful, if the ever make the stats for everyone to see, it'll be pretty blatent that you hacked it.  Be sure, when using the KUT, activate the hacks prior to loading the game.

RangerJoe Posted on: 08/14/2015 8:15am
taurit Posted on: 08/14/2015 4:39am

So, I will give it a shot, even though I haven't used this in the game yet.  Go to your the last tab on the bottom right of the screen, look for the "highest area completed".  Do a 4b scan for the value, pass a level, then scan for the new level. Do this until you have only one result left, change it to 1, then do the reset in game.

That being said.  Using, the KUT, and CE for the speed hack, this game runs so quickly, I don't know if you "need" the chest hack.  By all means, use it if you'd like.  Just be careful, if the ever make the stats for everyone to see, it'll be pretty blatent that you hacked it.  Be sure, when using the KUT, activate the hacks prior to loading the game.

yes. exaclty as you said.
one addition though:  after you reset the game and are in level 1, the value resets to the max area you reached before. so be sure to set the value (actually values, its 2 adresses) to 1 as soon as you are in level 2 

I tried the crusader level hack and I keep getting this message "Uh oh! Looks like something went wrong with the game! Please refresh." Any suggestions?

Thanks for all these cheats.

The gold and dps multiplier no longer works as of the Halloween update.

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols Posted on: 11/01/2015 5:36am
Quote Post

Hmm, KUT's hack doesn't seem to work for me. 1st hack shows fail, the rest doesn't seem to register at all.

I apply the hack in the Start screen. That's correct right?

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols Posted on: 11/02/2015 8:22pm
Quote Post

Anybody got ideas how to get at the event loot (i.e. currently candy).
The number appears simple but that's an illusion - can't buy map access or chests with it, it resets back when refreshed.

Same question for buffs - they were cheatable in the past but some patch between then and now has fixed them, now they don't save past a refresh.

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols Posted on: 11/11/2015 10:22am
Quote Post

The hack "moar monies, moar deepeess" has been patched, would be nice if someone could update it (especially now with the buy all button, this could be really usefull).

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols Posted on: 11/17/2015 7:13pm
Quote Post

i still have not found a way to do this. any news?

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols Posted on: 11/18/2015 8:01am
Quote Post

You can get the buffs by hacking the spell card quantities. I posted how a little bit ago.
Using this on the warp cards will get you gobs of money. Just freeze the value and spam away.

Edit:
The game screws up the cooldowns of your abilities when you spam warp spells.
Make sure your abilities are ready to be used before you spam, and the cooldown will reset.
If you don't, you could end up unable to use any abilities until after you reset the world.

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols Posted on: 11/18/2015 10:05pm
Quote Post
Doken Posted on: 11/18/2015 3:01am

You can get the buffs by hacking the spell card quantities. I posted how a little bit ago.
Using this on the warp cards will get you gobs of money. Just freeze the value and spam away.

Edit:
The game screws up the cooldowns of your abilities when you spam warp spells.
Make sure your abilities are ready to be used before you spam, and the cooldown will reset.
If you don't, you could end up unable to use any abilities until after you reset the world.

thanks a lot Doken! :) i somehow missed your hack submission.

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols Posted on: 11/18/2015 10:18pm
Quote Post

That's because I submitted it after your previous post. cheeky

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols Posted on: 11/27/2015 6:17am
Quote Post

Guys, make sure not to overhack the quantities (Hero Lvl, number of spell cards etc.)

Left the game running and when I reloaded, the pop-up "Uh oh! Looks like something went wrong with the game! Please reload." kept showing even though game was loaded and running fine in the background.

un-ban hack? anyone? ;'(