[Closed] Ninjakiwi instant ip ban.
They dislike me.
Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/29/2015 5:00am
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

to Ninjakiwi: this website is not for you please go ahead.

story: ninjakiwi ISP banned me again so after hacking their Awesome points (got lvl 50 & autoban) i was thinking i could post a good picture of this,since i know they are watching this website this thing is purely beautifull and i'm proud to show you this xD (for nk).

credit card blush.

Ps: if for any reason this post must be deleted then do it.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: Ninjakiwi instant isp ban. Posted on: 08/29/2015 5:37am
Quote Post

dude, ur clever enough to know that creating an automated script that checks for each level's max possile skill points is a child's play

there are certain automated scripts that can ban u without admin intervention or users reports, it could be also the case for black items mathematically impossible at certain level (a lv1 with a black hornet 10)

my advice is to hack wisely then

KMW rules <33

RE: Ninjakiwi instant isp ban. Posted on: 08/29/2015 6:25am
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D
juanforozone Posted on: 08/29/2015 1:37am

dude, ur clever enough to know that creating an automated script that checks for each level's max possile skill points is a child's play

there are certain automated scripts that can ban u without admin intervention or users reports, it could be also the case for black items mathematically impossible at certain level (a lv1 with a black hornet 10)

KMW rules <33

oh i control nk api, can set anything or even change items blablabla,  it was a child play, see yourself:

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/29/2015 12:34pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

I fixed the title for you, but you should probably fix your post.  It's an IP ban, not an ISP ban.  They didn't ban your entire internet provider's access, just your individual IP address.  ;)

Proxies/VPNs get you around those every time, although you will undoubtedly need a new account.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/29/2015 1:38pm
Quote Post
Nightshades Posted on: 08/29/2015 2:25am
juanforozone Posted on: 08/29/2015 1:37am

KMW rules <33

oh i control nk api, can set anything or even change items blablabla,  it was a child play, see yourself:

Holy shit, I haven't seen you in a while. This is Beast.
Ummmm how have you been? xD

BTW I just got Windows 10... KongHack doesn't support Windows 10 D:

(PS Do you even go on Skype anymore?)

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/29/2015 2:24pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
thebeast128v2 Posted on: 08/29/2015 9:38am

Holy shit, I haven't seen you in a while. This is Beast.
Ummmm how have you been? xD

BTW I just got Windows 10... KongHack doesn't support Windows 10 D:

uh yes it does, lol, i have windows 10 and i can run KHUT with no problem :D

Nightshades Posted on: 08/29/2015 2:25am

LOL wow xD That is freakin awesome

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/29/2015 3:18pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

nice that you did all these things lol, nk has been driven crazy

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/29/2015 3:39pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/29/2015 11:18am

nice that you did all these things lol, nk has been driven crazy

Indeed.

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/29/2015 11:47pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

If i ever got an extra free wish, I would wish to be a legendary master like Nightshades

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/29/2015 11:53pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

you have to work hard to find these hacks, i was a noob once and now i can do pretty much anything.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/30/2015 12:17am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/29/2015 7:53pm

you have to work hard to find these hacks, i was a noob once and now i can do pretty much anything.

And alot of free time.

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/30/2015 1:46am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

that too, but with some help some hacks don't need too much free time.

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/30/2015 4:35am
Quote Post
Oh, hai...
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/29/2015 9:46pm

that too, but with some help some hacks don't need too much free time.

I dunno mang, one time my computer took 1 hr to scan btd5.

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/30/2015 11:33am
Quote Post

And then they see that you have barely any MP games... then they see your level, your gear....

tldr it wouldn't work anyways, since just one look of how many MP games you've played and boom, revealed. And don't try bullsh*tting your way out of this situation by saying that "you played SP a lot", I tried it, and they didn't buy it. (Probably because SP rewards are crap-rate at best)

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/30/2015 1:03pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

if you make it obvious that you hack, they report you. anyways devs can check if you played sp a lot or no, and also i got called hacker once for having too much games/kills :P