shit hacks need to be cleaned up
Duplicate + (fake?) SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/16/2015 2:55am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Duplicate SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/16/2015 8:11pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Keep the one that is the most understandable, and hide the rest.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Duplicate SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/23/2015 3:19pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

more duplicates...

RE: Duplicate SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/23/2015 6:50pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Is there a way where you could post something like "Don't post duplicate hacks" or something?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Duplicate SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/23/2015 7:13pm
Quote Post

Yeah How about an hack that allows us to get a certain amount of high damage , I just hate holding the button for 2 hours pls :c

RE: Duplicate SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/23/2015 7:40pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Ok what do you mean? 

RE: Duplicate SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/23/2015 8:24pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/23/2015 2:50pm

Is there a way where you could post something like "Don't post duplicate hacks" or something?

maybe a banner on the top of SAS 4 page that says "Do NOT post garbage or duplicate hacks" that would be great :P

RE: Duplicate SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/23/2015 8:45pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
styruslolz Posted on: 09/23/2015 4:24pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/23/2015 2:50pm

maybe a banner on the top of SAS 4 page that says "Do NOT post garbage or duplicate hacks" that would be great :P

Why should we do retarded shit to prevent retards?  The banhammer seems to work fairly well. ;)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Duplicate + non-working SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/27/2015 5:13pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

might be a fake AoB also...

RE: Duplicate + non-working SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/27/2015 6:30pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

That it was.  He entered it as a KHScript with a bunch of spaces for the body.  Banhammered.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Duplicate + (fake?) SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/30/2015 8:04pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

There are 2 zombie spawn rate increases. Whichever one is better to use, hide the other one.

RE: Duplicate + (fake?) SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/30/2015 8:40pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

The one made by me is easier to use, simply apply the hack at the main screen

as for the other one (made by godeco), u need to go in a game in order to apply the hack, then quit + join another game for it to take effect

RE: Duplicate + (fake?) SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/30/2015 8:44pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Ok so we can hide the other one (but don't delete it because its godeco's work).

RE: Duplicate + (fake?) SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/30/2015 8:51pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/30/2015 4:44pm

Ok so we can hide the other one (but don't delete it because its godeco's work).

yup agreed

RE: Duplicate + (fake?) SAS 4 hacks Posted on: 09/30/2015 10:58pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

Guys I stated it clearly back then "una tantum" is a one time only solution. We still check and sanitize every hack submission in less than 48 hours