[Information] General hack talk
General talk about hacks related to SAS4.
RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/14/2015 1:36am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Only byte size changes can break them.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/14/2015 1:49am
Quote Post

Someone whom I gave said private hack to in CE standalone trainer form told me said hack broke as well LOL I caught it before he did as I was playing around with shorts pushing static negative values.

Anyway I looked at the trainer the standalone was generated from and that hack lasted 4 months worth of patches before finally breaking. Not too shabby. Probably longer than that actually since I made that hack a long time ago, but I made his standalone trainer 4 months ago and it finally broke.

I should really do my own trainer like I do with the ones I give out, but i'm too lazy LOL.

In the ones I give out I have a function that runs to determine whether the hack was successful or failed. If failed it shows a message that the hack failed, if successful it shows a message that the hack was successful.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/14/2015 2:03am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

i just use KH easy trainer to create a standalone trainer, it works pretty well, check it out if you havent already 

but mostly, i just use the cheat engine table and create aobscan scripts, its much easier and i can update it faster if needed

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/14/2015 1:47pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

So you gave away your trainer? You released a lot of things lol.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/14/2015 5:09pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/14/2015 8:47am

So you gave away your trainer? You released a lot of things lol.

lol what? i never gave my private trainer...xD even if i did, all the hacks are outdated and patched since i never update it ^^
and i only posted five sas 4 hacks on KH, i wouldnt consider that alot :P

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/14/2015 6:53pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I asked effewe.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/14/2015 9:16pm
Quote Post

I have 2 trainers. 1 is my trainer, the other is a completely separate trainer I give out to a few trusted individuals with a few hacks.

There is only 1 person other than me who has my full trainer, and he is my neighbor whom I have known for over 15 years.

The one I gave more recently only has 4 hacks in it. reload, movement, force drop black box, and force drop nantonium box.

Hardly even close to my full trainer which is still growing in size lol.

Everything in the trainer I give away is nothing that isn't already on here or was on here at one point in time. And as I said it is a standalone CE trainer (.exe) which means he can't see the AoBs. Just a button to push to enable the hack.

Said person asked me for the reload and movement more recently since KHUT hasn't been working for him lately. So I added it to his box drop trainer I gave him months ago. Not hard since its just a couple drag and drops to add buttons to the trainer, and a couple copy and pastes from my lua script to the other trainers lua script.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/14/2015 11:19pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Reload and movement breaks though, he'll just ask for it every hotfix.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/15/2015 4:24am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/14/2015 6:19pm

Reload and movement breaks though, he'll just ask for it every hotfix.

Lol you haven't been keeping up have you?

I updated them back when I did full auto to be patch resistant. They don't get patched anymore. Traced out the functions and found a better place to do it. Sure: could have used the player structure function like you do, but the place I do it is better yet and simpler since they are stand alone functions within the same class rather than the player structure which is one giant function. Far less bytes required to get an exact match with the wildcards.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/23/2015 10:52am
Quote Post
That's how it works...

I found in the hacker report thread of NK the biggest hack of sas 4 :
It's just epic, it's like the game is just almost broken when the M1000 fires with this insane rps of 2420... surprise

With a dps of 1 172 744 100, the M1000 against a group of Nightmarish Savage Necrosis Elite would be cool in video. cool

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/23/2015 8:50pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Its called coring a weapon more then you can actually core it lol.
And he also has skill hacks and badge hacks lol.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/23/2015 9:50pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yup, kissmyweapons is OP hacker, he should honestly join 4chan or something lol

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/25/2015 1:01am
Quote Post

Hello guys!

Is it still possible to get all thoses championship weapons using "Black Edition" and "Wide choice of gear"?
Or maybe its just a bad luck for me...

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/25/2015 6:40pm
Quote Post
That's how it works...
AcmeX Posted on: 11/24/2015 8:01pm

Hello guys!

Is it still possible to get all thoses championship weapons using "Black Edition" and "Wide choice of gear"?
Or maybe its just a bad luck for me...

I think it's still possible (did you use the choice of gear fixer with them ?), but it's really rare to get one of them.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/25/2015 8:43pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Its obviously rare, they are out of normal drop range.