[Information] General hack talk
General talk about hacks related to SAS4.
RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/29/2015 11:07pm
Quote Post

Dunno how many of you run CE trainers, but if you do: here is a function I wrote today since I decided to add hack checking to my main trainer. I have already done similar to mini trainers I have given out, but since those only had a couple button clicks I just did this within the button click, but my main trainer having 30+ hacks in it: I made a hack check function instead.
Here is the function which you would add towards the beginning of your lua script:

--hack success or fail check
function check(search)
   aobs = AOBScan(search)
   if(aobs ~= nil) then
           showMessage("Cheat Enabled!")
   elseif(aobs == nil) then
           showMessage("Cheat Failed! Make sure Flash Process is attached. If flash attached, hack may have been patched.")
   end
   object_destroy(aobs);
end

Now for its usage:

function CEButtonReloadClick(sender)
Aobswap("d1 20 12 ?? 34 ?? 10 ?? ?? 16","24 00 48")
check("24 00 48 ?? 34 ?? 10 ?? ?? 16")
end

The function above is a button click for reload. it calls Aobswap("search value","change value")
then it calls the check function mentioned above. check("complete changed value")

So if it gets a hit in search for the changed value, it will pop a message box saying cheat enabled.
If it does not get a hit for the changed value, it pops a message box telling you the cheat failed and to check if flash is attached or if game was patched.

By the way: the AoBs above are fake, so don't bother trying to use them. I just made some up as an example of what a button click function would look like in a CE trainer that incorporates the hack check function.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/30/2015 12:20am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

Nice! I don't run/make CE trainers(yet), but when I do; I'll know where to look for a hack check function. yes

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/30/2015 2:04am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

It might help the people that are not experinced with cheat engine, with any trainer for any game.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 11/30/2015 8:53pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/29/2015 9:04pm

It might help the people that are not experinced with cheat engine, with any trainer for any game.

I just started a thread in the "other software" section with an unprotected (meaning you can edit it and view the source code) example trainer in there that includes the Aobswap function, the hack check function and the flash/unity auto-detect/attach function with button to trigger it, and an example button for showing the syntax of an Aobswap and check.

Post is here for those interested: https://konghack.com/topic/10117-cheat_engine_basic_aob_trainer_for_flashunity?p=93703

You can use the trainer as a template and build off of it. It's pretty simple to make the trainer larger and add buttons to it, change background color and image, etc.

The hard part is already done for you. (adding the functions to perform Aobswap, hack check, and attaching flash) All you would need to do is add buttons and then copy/paste the code from example button, and change the aobs with your own.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 12/01/2015 9:15pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

+1 mate, although i prefer a cheat table for its simplicity, the check in the box is enough to remind if hack is applied or not 

I suppose if you share your hacks in standalone trainers, then your hack check function works nicely :)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 12/02/2015 1:56am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

The hack check is on the konghack trainer, so its the same as a standalone trainer.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 12/03/2015 8:45pm
Quote Post

I have added an option to the hack check function so you know what hack failed or succeeded. This is optional if you want the function with the enhancement. Changes below are in green.

--hack success or fail check
function check(hname,search)
   aobs = AOBScan(search)
   if(aobs ~= nil) then
           showMessage(string.format('%s %s',hname, "Hack Enabled!"))
   elseif(aobs == nil) then
           showMessage(string.format('%s %s',hname, "Hack Failed! Make sure Flash Process is attached. If flash attached, hack may have been patched."))
   end
   object_destroy(aobs);
end

Now for its usage:

function CEButtonReloadClick(sender)
Aobswap("d1 20 12 ?? 34 ?? 10 ?? ?? 16","24 00 48")
check("Instant Reload","24 00 48 ?? 34 ?? 10 ?? ?? 16")
end

Here is the end result:
Fail:

Success:

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 12/04/2015 3:51am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

But unless you have a button that enables mutiple hacks, don't you know what hack you are enabling? (Showing the hack name is useful, of course, but just asking if such feature exists)

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 12/04/2015 5:33pm
Quote Post

I do have buttons that enable multiple hacks. Prime example is the buyable box hack.

In my private trainer a single click activates buyable box cost 0, buyable nantonium, and 10x buyable box. So if any of those 3 fail, it will tell me which one failed and which one succeeded.

Buyable black is the same way.

I used to do combo buttons to enable multiple hacks as well, but haven't done that in a while.
Sometimes with so many buttons you aren't exactly sure which one you clicked so having that little reminder helps lol.

I wanted to make it so the button color would change to red for fail and green for active, but alas CE does not support changing the button color. You have to actually draw buttons rather than using actual buttons to do something like that which seems like more work than it is worth.

Suppose I could make a list box with the name of the hack and success/failed next to the item for every button click instead of the message box. I just like having the confirmation that it did do something or that it did fail. Nothing worse than clicking a button and getting no visual response that it did infact do something.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 12/18/2015 2:59am
Quote Post

How come the Zero Movement Penalty hack only affects weapons?

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 12/18/2015 8:35pm
Quote Post

Because it hack movement penalty function for weapons.

Every hack makes subtle changes to functions in the games code to make those functions behave differently than originally intended.

With obfuscated code it can be difficult to locate specific functions. Some like this function we happen to find by chance while looking for other functions.

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 02/03/2016 4:35am
Quote Post

looking for the invincibility bro code. i want to make it like 80is or 90ish. thanks :)

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 02/03/2016 10:03pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Spioker123 Posted on: 02/02/2016 11:35pm

looking for the invincibility bro code. i want to make it like 80is or 90ish. thanks :)

nope, i doubt anyone would share the aob with you, sorry :p

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 02/05/2016 4:18am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 02/03/2016 5:03pm
Spioker123 Posted on: 02/02/2016 11:35pm

nope, i doubt anyone would share the aob with you, sorry :p

oh nevermind. someone posted 75% invul. thanks to that guy :)

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 02/06/2016 2:49pm
Quote Post

Hi guys, I'm farily new here so I'm not sure if I should be posting this here or not, but could somebody please tell me what wide choice of gear and wide choice of gear fixer does please?