[Information] Overview of how sas4 Store our Data
Just wanted to show how it look
Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/18/2015 6:41pm
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

As the title say it's a representation of my entire account data of sas4.

inside this JSON representation you find, TimePlayed, Mpstats, Masteries, Number of zombies Killed (any specific zombies as well appearing on the Overall Zombie Screen), the amount of elite, if you have Bronze/Silver/Gold/Diamond/Red Diamond or the ultimate Black Diamond badge.

Also include: your amount of account time (since when you play, when it's been created etc, your character name, your weapon following by your amount of elite core, alloy, keys, black box, and much more as well with the amount of medals, current class...

the paste is too huge to be posted here, so i made it on pastebin
you can check it out here http://pastebin.com/uZbfPcSW .

Ps: the paste expire in 1 day and it's a [information] post, not pretty usefull but i wanted to show for the people that have no idea of how our data are stored.

Hint: search for 192494141 it's my amount of xp.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/18/2015 8:07pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

could have been an informative post but you decided to steer in the bragging direction. Nobody cares about your account data,be more contributive or be more humble. That kind of behaviour is not seen well nor accepted on Kong Hack.

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/18/2015 8:45pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

you're still hacking this game? lol surprise

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/18/2015 8:48pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Anything useful from this though?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/19/2015 9:54pm
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/18/2015 3:48pm

Assuming it's only a GET request for visual representation in the game, no. I assume that an attack on the incoming profile data was among the first things tried.

Might be interesting to see your stats without sifting through in game menus but otherwise /most likely/ doesn't contain any information that is changeable or useful for uncovering things. The only possible thing I can think of is looking at all the values and possibly looking for different vectors that INCLUDE those values, but not from the file itself.

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/19/2015 10:15pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/18/2015 3:48pm

short answer, no.

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/23/2015 5:52pm
Quote Post

this wat they use to check if a hacker or not??

aaron said they can tell even if you delete 

they store the historical data too like what gun you had 2 day ago even if you sell it?

how can they store all that cuz it take too much space for them to store all data from a month ago for all the player in the game

this what i mean: i hack the m1000 for joy ride 1 day. then i sell gun and get rid. then 10 day later how can admin know i had it?? they store what gun you had before? and if i hack it 4 month ago can they know cuz if they store that much data then it take alot of space since they have to store for all the players too

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/23/2015 6:58pm
Quote Post
That's how it works...

then 10 day later how can admin know i had it??

By looking at your collection. indecision
+ hack a CS gun before level 90 result in a MP ban (http://4thdimensiontraveler.wikia.com/wiki/NK_Ban_Checks)

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/23/2015 8:51pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You were already banned probably the day you had a M1000. Or a request for account check was sent to admin. Also did you know that there are collections of all your guns?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/23/2015 9:49pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yea, NK stores your data in various ways, so...its quite easy to get banned if not careful enough

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/24/2015 1:18am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Its an autoban probably so its not recommanded to have a m1000 if < lvl 90.

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/24/2015 3:03pm
Quote Post

cool but wat if it was jus like money grenade hax? how can they even kno if it like 10 days later and i dun hack too much just a few million or smthings?  or box hax. that shouldnt be possible if discreet huh?? 

take too much resource for them to store all that every time some one open 1 box how can they keep log of that???

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/24/2015 8:56pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
rattrap Posted on: 11/24/2015 10:03am

cool but wat if it was jus like money grenade hax? how can they even kno if it like 10 days later and i dun hack too much just a few million or smthings?  or box hax. that shouldnt be possible if discreet huh?? 

take too much resource for them to store all that every time some one open 1 box how can they keep log of that???

well ofc they keep data of everything, but as long as you stay under the radar, dont get reported, dont set off auto ban, dont be too greedy and hack too much, they probably won't be checking your account

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/24/2015 8:58pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

i've hacked the game for months, havent got banned yet on one of my account because ik what auto-bans they have and i hack carefully and not raise any suspicion cool

RE: Overview of how sas4 Store our Data Posted on: 11/24/2015 9:00pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

The NK admins could have spared you..
I don't know if they caught on with one of my accounts yet.