Kick Undead Pixel Arse
Fuck this mother fucker.
Kick Undead Pixel Arse
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Good Music Unity Upgrades Zombie

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Kick Undead Pixel Arse

Fuck this mother fucker.
Last Updated: 12/09/2015 02:04

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Kill ENDLESS hordes of zombies across 8 maps, with 18 playable characters, and 9 different wea.... Play Kick Undead Pixel Arse
Kick Undead Pixel Arse Posted on: 12/07/2015 6:18pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

So, some guy by the name of "itsjustme3" (out of Waynesboro Virginia) decided he was going to be a dick and take a shit in our game review system.  I've decided to post his shit here as an image (to prevent indexing) so everyone can see what a tool this developer really is.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Kick Undead Pixel Arse Posted on: 12/07/2015 7:00pm
Quote Post

Hopefully this guy isn't serious.
If he felt the need to brag about patching the simplest and most-known CE exploit, or rather the need to come onto this site just to brag about patching anything at all, I'm sorry for him.

RE: Kick Undead Pixel Arse Posted on: 12/07/2015 7:09pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

I love that he thinks posting a review like that is a "slap to the face."  He spent months working on something, the who knows how much longer to "patch a hack" that took someone no more than a couple minutes to find and submit. :P

Since reviews are moderated, the only person that could have seen it is the mod staff.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Kick Undead Pixel Arse Posted on: 12/08/2015 9:17am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

i would have approved it just so it would be publicly visible how much a moron that guy was.

i mean it quite literally takes less than 10 seconds to find a value hack of 4b*1... its even the first thing in the cheat engine tutorial. the fact he made a big deal about it and acted like a child is hilarious.

1: people hack games for their own enjoyment. the only thing that shows is the "people out there" dont enjoy your game enough to actually play it versus scanning for values.

2: it doesnt ruin the game, it enhances it. as i stated above, its for enjoyment

3: you saying a simple byte value hack like this "ruining" a game is similar to me saying someone changed the tires on their super shitty car (lets say a 91 civic) and that i also happen own one. they changed them to some premium $2000 per wheel tires, and since that isnt the way it was meant to be when the dealership made them, clearly both his and my cars are totally ruined.
what they did changed absolutely nothing for me, and in the end its still a super shitty car for both people, one is just marginally less shitty.

ps: we have at least a dozen game developers that frequent this site (that we know of), and none of them have ever made total fools of themselves the way you have. if you cared so much about people cheating in your game like you say you do, then why didnt you have ANY countermeasures for the most basic technique of hacking after 3 MONTHS of programming?

RE: Kick Undead Pixel Arse Posted on: 12/09/2015 2:04am
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here
thenewcomer Posted on: 12/08/2015 4:17am

ps: we have at least a dozen game developers that frequent this site (that we know of), and none of them have ever made total fools of themselves the way you have. if you cared so much about people cheating in your game like you say you do, then why didnt you have ANY countermeasures for the most basic technique of hacking after 3 MONTHS of programming?

Not only that but we even help them if they're nice enough, such as FexLabs...found a bunch of game breaking hacks for him