MAA GB
Group boss hack
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/13/2015 2:05pm
Quote Post

Very vague instructions? It's just basicly 4 clicks on the listed buttons. Follow the list and take attetion. Import is the name of the last button, from there you just select the downloaded XMLs. Nothing else to do really.

Repeat after me

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/13/2015 3:13pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
fathead Posted on: 12/13/2015 8:59am

Very vague instructions. Where do I import the XML files?

i had problems with this too, follow these steps:
1. download
2. in charles, go to tools, then click on rewrite
3. enable the rewrite function by checking the appropriate box, then click the import button and import the downloaded .xml files

if you are having problems you must make sure that you are recording and SSLing this object: 
https://n7-maa-app-prod-active-vip.playdom.com

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/13/2015 4:36pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 12/13/2015 9:05am

Very vague instructions? It's just basicly 4 clicks on the listed buttons. Follow the list and take attetion. Import is the name of the last button, from there you just select the downloaded XMLs. Nothing else to do really.

Right. I didn't realize you had to click the actual Rewrite field, since it was already enabled in my Charles. So I tried importing via Files-Import and getting errors and shit.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/13/2015 7:09pm
Quote Post

Yeah the instructions were vague, most likely because when you have done something several times and explain it to someone else you forget they might have never done it so you might not explain some of the most basic steps. 

In charles go to tools find rewrite click on it click on box enable rewrite. Now look on bottom of left side and you will see add, import. Click import, find folder you have the boss and friend xml files and click open and it will import them.  Now to the right side, make sure location is n7-maa-app-prod-active-vip.playdom.com/datasets/user, there is more but if that much shows you have the right one.  Now on the right bottom is Rules, not all boxes are checked, now I decided to check all the boxes, ad had no problem.  I didn't try without checking all of them so don't know if it makes a difference.  Then on bottom right click apply.  Then close MAA clear cache,  and reopen.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/13/2015 8:32pm
Quote Post
take it easy
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 12/13/2015 10:13am
fathead Posted on: 12/13/2015 8:59am

Very vague instructions. Where do I import the XML files?

i had problems with this too, follow these steps:
1. download
2. in charles, go to tools, then click on rewrite
3. enable the rewrite function by checking the appropriate box, then click the import button and import the downloaded .xml files

if you are having problems you must make sure that you are recording and SSLing this object: 
https://n7-maa-app-prod-active-vip.playdom.com

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/14/2015 1:01am
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 12/13/2015 2:09pm

Yeah the instructions were vague, most likely because when you have done something several times and explain it to someone else you forget they might have never done it so you might not explain some of the most basic steps. 

In charles go to tools find rewrite click on it click on box enable rewrite. Now look on bottom of left side and you will see add, import. Click import, find folder you have the boss and friend xml files and click open and it will import them.  Now to the right side, make sure location is n7-maa-app-prod-active-vip.playdom.com/datasets/user, there is more but if that much shows you have the right one.  Now on the right bottom is Rules, not all boxes are checked, now I decided to check all the boxes, ad had no problem.  I didn't try without checking all of them so don't know if it makes a difference.  Then on bottom right click apply.  Then close MAA clear cache,  and reopen.

When I import the files, nothing show to me to tell me that the files are imported , and I have nothing in the right side

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/14/2015 12:31pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
karanka Posted on: 12/13/2015 8:01pm

When I import the files, nothing show to me to tell me that the files are imported , and I have nothing in the right side

I had this problem once. I needed to update Charles or Java, I forget which. I'd try getting an updated version of Charles, then try importing those xml files for rewriting.

I found the answer in the Update Notes for the new version of Charles.

atdt *67
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/14/2015 4:16pm
Quote Post

Guys, you have to update your Charles Proxy to version 3.10 or more.
Sorry for not explain anything about my codes, but like jimmyadams18 says :  when you have done something several times and explain it to someone else you forget they might have never done it so you might not explain some of the most basic steps. 
1- Download CharlesProxy 3.10.2 and crack....     Abuu posted my link on Mega.
2- Install and crack this  (Readme.txt)
3- Configure your Charles......   SLL/Reccording.....
4- Click on Tools > Rewrite > Import > GroupBoss.xml > OK
5- Click on Tools > Rewrite > Import > BossesFromFriends.xml > OK
6- Start MAA and enjoy.

***** When you see any old boss, don't fight or when you up your agent or hero you'll got CVE (XP).
****** Bosses will respawn every day after your Daily Reward!
Sorry for my english... i'm Brazilian... 

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/14/2015 7:52pm
Quote Post

Thanks Abuu for the latest version of Charles, now I can import the xml files..Yeah. And thanks guys for help. And It works now, I can fight the bosses

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/14/2015 10:17pm
Quote Post

Yeah I forgot about update.  It is easy to over see something.  I also am putting info on how to use any hero in Generalist Sim battle in MAA hax thread, so any hero can get the most xp.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/15/2015 1:39am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I know this fix works, but we can't have links to cracks in the forum.  Private messages are better for some stuff.

atdt *67
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/15/2015 2:03am
Quote Post
take it easy
jarly Posted on: 12/14/2015 8:39pm

I know this fix works, but we can't have links to cracks in the forum.  Private messages are better for some stuff.

I agree with you Jarly ;) if you need some crack just use Google or PM i'll help

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 12/15/2015 8:06am
Quote Post

This is also great for finding out who is an old ally.  If on your map your ally had other than KP GB they are not playing this SO.  I also check their profile and see their list of heroes to see if they have any of the latest ones.  I have been cleaning every so often so I only have 1 ally that has Drac.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 01/27/2016 10:55am
Quote Post

notice about the task need 5 fight with zzzax if you fight another gb like kingpin or karn
any fight with them counted in the task so......
the task counts any fight with gb not only zzzax :)

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 01/27/2016 1:23pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

Stay on topic! 
and please dont post any cracks, unless they are for MAA!