MAA GB
Group boss hack
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/01/2016 12:46am
Quote Post
davmaha Posted on: 12/14/2015 11:16am

Guys, you have to update your Charles Proxy to version 3.10 or more.
Sorry for not explain anything about my codes, but like jimmyadams18 says :  when you have done something several times and explain it to someone else you forget they might have never done it so you might not explain some of the most basic steps. 
1- Download CharlesProxy 3.10.2 and crack....     Abuu posted my link on Mega.
2- Install and crack this  (Readme.txt)
3- Configure your Charles......   SLL/Reccording.....
4- Click on Tools > Rewrite > Import > GroupBoss.xml > OK
5- Click on Tools > Rewrite > Import > BossesFromFriends.xml > OK
6- Start MAA and enjoy.

***** When you see any old boss, don't fight or when you up your agent or hero you'll got CVE (XP).
****** Bosses will respawn every day after your Daily Reward!
Sorry for my english... i'm Brazilian... 

I am new to this but I keep getting an error "Data Post Error..", everytime i reload.    
should i turn off Charles or what?

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/01/2016 1:15am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I am seeing strange stuff with the group bosses rewrite. Charles gives a JSON Parsing error, but I wouldn't be able to tell what's up. I figure I'll try again tomorrow and see if it cooperates.

atdt *67
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/01/2016 8:41am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 01/31/2016 8:15pm

I am seeing strange stuff with the group bosses rewrite. Charles gives a JSON Parsing error, but I wouldn't be able to tell what's up. I figure I'll try again tomorrow and see if it cooperates.

its it new content?

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/01/2016 3:48pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I don't believe so; the cache still shows the jan/28 update. I'm having a challengine logging in right now, so when I'm in I'll let you know if the GB rewrites still give an error. For me it looks like no allies. When I disabled the rewrites and refreshed, I could see all my alies. In the Charles response area, I could view the raw data, but when I viewed the response as json or json text, It wouldn't parse the data, it only appeared as one long line. What's peculiar is, the rewrites should break anything; they don't add trailing commas or an parentheses. I don't get it. It might be temporary. 

Looks like it was temporary, the GB rewrites are behaving as normal

atdt *67
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/01/2016 5:02pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

most probabile thing is that the client is no longer receiving valid json data. There's probably an extra layer of parsing now

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/01/2016 9:48pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

We're doing good. Everything behaves normally and I think I was just ovulating for 30 minutes.

atdt *67
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/01/2016 9:48pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

We're doing good. Everything behaves normally and I think I was just ovulating for 30 minutes.

atdt *67
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/01/2016 11:33pm
Quote Post

working now, the mising part was installing Charles Root Certificates

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/04/2016 4:24am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

having 1100 LBs is awesome!

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/04/2016 4:27am
Quote Post
I have a little over 700,im catching up.
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/04/2016 4:40am
Quote Post

dont work for me :(

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/04/2016 11:48am
Quote Post

I keep getting
"Data Post Error..
...please wait a few moments and refresh your brownser to try again.We are sorry for the inconvenience. "

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/05/2016 1:51pm
Quote Post

Okay, how are you guys getting so many (700, 1100)?  Do you just have a lot of friends, or are you spamming the refresh on your own GB?

When I beat my friends' GBs, it usually takes a day or two before it lets me fight them again (defeat, collect reward, wait a day for re-spawn).  And most of the time, I only get 1 or 2 LBs out of it.

Granted, I don't have a lot of MAA friends (less than 10) - it's taken me about a week and a half to get 200 LBs (which is still a LOT faster than normal, so the hack is still really cool!).  So is it just that I need more friends?  Or are you guys able to re-spawn your friend GBs quicker?  Just want to make sure I didn't miss something in setting up the hack.  Thanks!

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/05/2016 4:52pm
Quote Post

i think we need an update, my frends list is blank. they must have patched it.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/05/2016 5:27pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

It's just a bug. I had to refresh a few times before it disappeared. Try loading without charles, too.

atdt *67