MAA GB
Group boss hack
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/05/2016 11:28pm
Quote Post

Jarly is right, shown me when I restart GB but  without charles load boxes and silver won.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/05/2016 11:49pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
Gillman Posted on: 02/05/2016 8:51am

Okay, how are you guys getting so many (700, 1100)?  Do you just have a lot of friends, or are you spamming the refresh on your own GB?

When I beat my friends' GBs, it usually takes a day or two before it lets me fight them again (defeat, collect reward, wait a day for re-spawn).  And most of the time, I only get 1 or 2 LBs out of it.

Granted, I don't have a lot of MAA friends (less than 10) - it's taken me about a week and a half to get 200 LBs (which is still a LOT faster than normal, so the hack is still really cool!).  So is it just that I need more friends?  Or are you guys able to re-spawn your friend GBs quicker?  Just want to make sure I didn't miss something in setting up the hack.  Thanks!

thats your problem, i have 50.
then some are on day 1 and some are on day 2. so some i will fight today and the rest of the 50 tomorrow.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/08/2016 7:43am
Quote Post

When I farm my daily GB boxes on my main (I get around 70-100 boxes each day) I just bring my agent + QS and Spitfire, then pop the animation speed x8 hack and use the recharge instakill xml trick. Takes about 10 mins to finish off the 40 or so active GBs I get.

Remember to refresh the game after you've killed them all, because the LB counter doesn't show the correct number otherwise. Usually when I've gone through all allies I'll have around ~60 or 70 lockboxes, but after a refresh that number increases by an additional 20-30 for some reason.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/08/2016 12:36pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I wonder what the first few lines of Charles says when you restart the game, and it send a signal to give you those lockboxes.

atdt *67
RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/08/2016 1:23pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 02/08/2016 7:36am

I wonder what the first few lines of Charles says when you restart the game, and it send a signal to give you those lockboxes.

fathead Posted on: 02/08/2016 2:43am

When I farm my daily GB boxes on my main (I get around 70-100 boxes each day) I just bring my agent + QS and Spitfire, then pop the animation speed x8 hack and use the recharge instakill xml trick. Takes about 10 mins to finish off the 40 or so active GBs I get.

Remember to refresh the game after you've killed them all, because the LB counter doesn't show the correct number otherwise. Usually when I've gone through all allies I'll have around ~60 or 70 lockboxes, but after a refresh that number increases by an additional 20-30 for some reason.

it has to do with when the GB is over 5% health and you get an extra lockbox. i think with the hack your local game has trouble keeping track of these lockboxes, but the server doesnt, so when you reload they show up.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/09/2016 1:43pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 02/05/2016 6:49pm

thats your problem, i have 50.
then some are on day 1 and some are on day 2. so some i will fight today and the rest of the 50 tomorrow

Okay, thx. I kinda figured. Just wanted to make sure that was the problem and not something else.

fathead Posted on: 02/08/2016 2:43am

As kirby said, it happens when the GB is on low health.  I've had it happen to me even at 10%.  If you notice, sometimes you'll hit the threshhold for the LB, but it won't give you the green checkmark for that one.  When you get to the map, it only records (at that time) the # LBs you win from the 'Defeated' roulette, and not the ones for taking off 5%+.  The server does still record that extra LB, so when you refresh, your total now shows all those extra ones.  I think the coding is similar to when you hack a million extra Gold or CPs, but lose them on the refresh.  It's helpful for not losing LBs, but sucks for keeping other stuff!  =/

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/09/2016 9:16pm
Quote Post

Ah yes of course, that must be it.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/10/2016 1:52pm
Quote Post

1703 winter LBs obtained!

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/10/2016 7:42pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 02/10/2016 8:52am

Beasting.

I don't even know what to do with them anymore, both my pvp armories are stuffed with the LB tokens, I have no use for the CP, and the u-iso is redundant also due to the iso force drop. Even the iso crystals and junk items are worthless since we have endless silver anyway so no point selling them.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/10/2016 11:44pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 02/10/2016 2:42pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 02/10/2016 8:52am

Beasting.

I don't even know what to do with them anymore, both my pvp armories are stuffed with the LB tokens, I have no use for the CP, and the u-iso is redundant also due to the iso force drop. Even the iso crystals and junk items are worthless since we have endless silver anyway so no point selling them.

i just want to see how many i can get. i stopped opening the after i got WS.

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/13/2016 8:15pm
Quote Post

Its possible change or "rewrite" the reward for each lockbox in charles(in https://n7-maa-app-prod-active-vip.playdom.com
game_actions?gameSession= )?
I tryied to change the reward id for another one, but honestly i dont know how xD

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/19/2016 9:16am
Quote Post
sergantfigo Posted on: 12/11/2015 8:00pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 12/11/2015 7:45pm
abuu Posted on: 12/11/2015 5:14pm

Since davmaha posted a few cool stuff here is how to make it work:

1. Download XML files and open Charles:
https://mega.nz/#F!9MFixIAC!42VTrj_vl9q0UjRbbjJUTA
2. Go to Tools/Rewrite
3. Enable and import the two XML

The one GroupBoss.xml makes your group boss on mission map to be playable many times (you can kill him over and over again)
The BossesFromFriends.xml makes your friends group bosses appear on your ally bar

update: do not defeat old bosses, after refresh everything is lost.

so are you awarded lockboxes that stay after refreshing?

yes i tried it and all boxes stay and silver too if you use the silver trick  :)

Whats the silver trick? im really low on silver and on SP and I'd love to learn that trick

RE: MAA GB Posted on: 02/19/2016 1:48pm
Quote Post
psykofero Posted on: 02/19/2016 4:16am
sergantfigo Posted on: 12/11/2015 8:00pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 12/11/2015 7:45pm
abuu Posted on: 12/11/2015 5:14pm

Since davmaha posted a few cool stuff here is how to make it work:

1. Download XML files and open Charles:
https://mega.nz/#F!9MFixIAC!42VTrj_vl9q0UjRbbjJUTA
2. Go to Tools/Rewrite
3. Enable and import the two XML

The one GroupBoss.xml makes your group boss on mission map to be playable many times (you can kill him over and over again)
The BossesFromFriends.xml makes your friends group bosses appear on your ally bar

update: do not defeat old bosses, after refresh everything is lost.

so are you awarded lockboxes that stay after refreshing?

yes i tried it and all boxes stay and silver too if you use the silver trick  :)

Whats the silver trick? im really low on silver and on SP and I'd love to learnt that trick

the trick is to modify the amount og HP that the GB has. 
the more HP it has the more silver you earn when fighting it.
but since there is no GB at the moment, there is no point in explaining how to do it.