[Resolved] Can't access konghack
Can't download konghack
Can't access konghack Posted on: 04/14/2016 11:22pm
Quote Post

So I've tried getting konghack x32, didn't work. didn't work with the 64 either.  I was able to access it the first time, but I accidentally deleted it.  I don't know why I can't access it. I'm running on windows 8.

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 04/15/2016 1:40am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

i dont know what you mean you "cant access it" 
the download link is on this site. download it. install it. run it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 04/15/2016 8:14am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

samael is on his mom's laptop and has antivirus problems

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 04/15/2016 3:26pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...
Zenwaichi Posted on: 04/15/2016 4:14am

samael is on his mom's laptop and has antivirus problems

Lol

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 04/16/2016 1:20am
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/14/2016 9:40pm

i dont know what you mean you "cant access it" 
the download link is on this site. download it. install it. run it.

Same problem as last time. I tried both version and got the same message. The details are below.

"Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor."

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.2.9200.0 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.34209
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.34274 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.34274 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfshim.dll             : 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/Big%20Bad%20Dawg/Downloads/KongHackTrainer%20(1).application
    Deployment Provider url        : http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
    Application url            : http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/Application%20Files/KongHackTrainer_0_1_0_71/KongHackTrainer.exe.manifest
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)

IDENTITIES
    Deployment Identity        : KongHackTrainer.application, Version=0.1.0.71, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=amd64
    Application Identity        : KongHackTrainer.exe, Version=0.1.0.71, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=amd64, type=win32

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\Big Bad Dawg\Downloads\KongHackTrainer (1).application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Value does not fall within the expected range.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.
    * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [4/15/2016 8:17:27 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Big Bad Dawg\Downloads\KongHackTrainer (1).application has started.
    * [4/15/2016 8:17:28 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
    * [4/15/2016 8:17:28 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
    * [4/15/2016 8:17:28 PM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
    * [4/15/2016 8:17:28 PM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
    * [4/15/2016 8:17:28 PM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [4/15/2016 8:17:29 PM] System.ArgumentException
        - Value does not fall within the expected range.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.LockApplicationPath(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionAppId ApId, IntPtr& Cookie)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.LockApplicationPath(DefinitionAppId definitionAppId)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.LockApplicationPath(DefinitionAppId definitionAppId)
            at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.PatchFiles(SubscriptionState subState)
            at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Download(SubscriptionState subState)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 04/16/2016 1:48am
Quote Post

for like 3 hours i keep getting the same thing as him:
http://prntscr.com/astayx

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 04/16/2016 2:19am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

unable to replicate

please try the following solution
You may need to delete the current installation folder to get it working again
%LocalAppData%\Apps or        %userprofile%\Local Settings\Apps

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 04/16/2016 9:45am
Quote Post

cant find it anywhere...if i try to see locationin properties it says \desktop
i think il try to re-install it

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 04/17/2016 1:11pm
Quote Post

If you try to uninstall it in Control Panel, there is an option to restore it to its previous state. Using it fixed this problem for me more than once before.

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 09/05/2016 2:23am
Quote Post

that happened to me too, cant access konghack, say "connection droped"

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 09/06/2016 3:34pm
Quote Post

I deleted everything and reinstalled, it worked then

RE: Can't access konghack Posted on: 09/06/2016 9:03pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

since he hasnt come back complaining after he said hed reinstall, im going to assume that fixed his problem and mark this as resolved