Anti-Idle: The Game
-migrated-
Anti-Idle: The Game 8.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Idle Pixel RPG Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
An anti-idle game with too much to do 06/10/2013 7
Very, very good idle/clicker game 02/13/2015 9

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 05/01/2020 23:45

Please, help, item hack
Last Updated: 03/26/2015 02:39

Anti Idle "Explosion Update"

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/20/2014 20:48

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/06/2010 17:56

Idle Hands

Purchase the Battle Arena in the Feature Shop

Game Dscription
In Anti-Idle: The Game, you don't gain money automatically unless you turn Idle Mode on. Well, actually you do at a later point. Gain some EXP, level up. Unlock many awesome features. Earn over 500 achievements. Climb the leaderboards. Brag to many friends, and even people you don't know. THIS IS NOT A MULTIPLAYER GAME. As many people requested a chat room for this game, I changed the game category to Multiplayer. You can switch to regular chat at any time. Please do not let this affect your rating for this game.
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/05/2010 7:30pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Oh, I didn't test it, was too lazy to do so. Well, the game was updated on April Fools' so I thought it was updated.

Yeah I guess.. but still thanks. (broken image removed)

I wonder which nerds still play this game.. I mean I bought everything, I'm level 9001, I have all achievements via .sol edit. Nothing to do in that game anymore. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/05/2010 9:02pm
Quote Post
Well I did not know that making everything in the shop free would make my money and green coins undefined...
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 12:59am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Japlex"
Well I did not know that making everything in the shop free would make my money and green coins undefined...
If you subtract(/add/multiply/divide/fuck) money from undefined, you would get undefined. It's simple math man.

Also:
BECAUSE THE CALCULATOR SAYS SO!
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:05am
Quote Post
If you subtract(/add/multiply/divide/fuck) money from undefined, you would get undefined. It's simple math man.

Also:
yeah, changing the actual money value would be more efficient
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:06am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"

Also:
Couldn't find it, nor did I even try to look for it, it's much funner to make EVERYTHING free rather than trying too hard to find 20,000 different values when you can just use 1 AoB to make almost everything free (all except VIP and Pixels).
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:22am
Quote Post

Also:
Couldn't find it, nor did I even try to look for it, it's much funner to make EVERYTHING free rather than trying too hard to find 20,000 different values when you can just use 1 AoB to make almost everything free (all except VIP and Pixels).
well still, were a game to submit money as a highscore or if your end score was affected by your total money, it'd give a NaN value, which would be a pretty obvious giveaway
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:28am
Quote Post

Also:
well still, were a game to submit money as a highscore or if your end score was affected by your total money, it'd give a NaN value, which would be a pretty obvious giveaway
That's why before TEH MANZ find you, you refresh and load the save up again, your highscore doesn't get submitted to the top 100, as "undefined" isn't a value.
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:34am
Quote Post
so would it just not send the score if it was NaN?
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:35am
Quote Post
Let's just hope not, or we'd all be seriously butthurt. But for a game that doesn't have badges nor any premium content, I think Kong would care less.
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:40am
Quote Post
Let's just hope not, or we'd all be seriously butthurt. But for a game that doesn't have badges nor any premium content, I think Kong would care less.
yeah, Kong wouldn't notice, but there'd still be that vengeful user that'd go the extra mile to harass you for hacking.
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:43am
Quote Post
System Bot
Let's just hope not, or we'd all be seriously butthurt.

Because our accounts will be deleted? Oh how bad, I guess. :roll:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:44am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"

Probably not deleted, probably a temp suspension. Petty hacking like this isn't serious, so they'll prolly give us a warning, temp ban, or nothing at all.
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:45am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"

it's more the feeling of getting banned than the actual status. unless you're a high lvl and you somehow feel compelled to lvl up again
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:47am
Quote Post
They honestly don't care about hacking 90% of the time. Like I've said before, I've been exposed as a hacker, reported countless times, and I don't even have a single suspension. If people hacking a scoreboard on a game that effects nothing is their biggest worry, they'd be ecstatic.
Re: Anti-Idle: The Game Posted on: 04/06/2010 1:47am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Probably not deleted, probably a temp suspension. Petty hacking like this isn't serious, so they'll prolly give us a warning, temp ban, or nothing at all.
3X Highscore removal, 3 day ban, 7 day ban, permaban.
Unless it's on a kong sponsored game, then it's 7 day straight off.

Of course, they need proof you actually hacked, rather than you being able to blame it on a bug, or shabby coding.

lol idek why i still come here