[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/27/2012 10:05pm
Quote Post
@Carla I don't know how you guys manage to get banned. Just the other day I insta-researched about 400 coins worth of stuff, and I raised a level (In the high 20s), so either you're using drac-hull hacks, or you're doing something like bragging / overpowering your ships.

Hacking all out is no longer an option, do everything subtly, you won't get banned unless you slip, or you win a raid and you made it obvious you hacked.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/27/2012 11:20pm
Quote Post
can anyone pm me a copy of the new swf file for v80? thank you very much
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/28/2012 1:04am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Vox"
@Carla I don't know how you guys manage to get banned. Just the other day I insta-researched about 400 coins worth of stuff, and I raised a level (In the high 20s), so either you're using drac-hull hacks, or you're doing something like bragging / overpowering your ships.

Hacking all out is no longer an option, do everything subtly, you won't get banned unless you slip, or you win a raid and you made it obvious you hacked.

Vox that also i dont know...as i said I only LEVE15...level 3 OP...i didn't open any dracs...after I upgraded the OP and HULL LAB in level 3 I stop...and log out...when i sign in few hours after that its already banned...lol...
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/28/2012 4:45am
Quote Post
Well then Carla, try using a simple proxy and block the logger that gets sent out, for extra measure I blocked /ajax/apps/usage_update.php?__a=1 HTTP/1.1 because it sends out data involving my account.

And @OM3G4 and Slowmo, we should see if we can't find the checkers that decide if a fleet is in motion or not so that we can hit moving fleets.. as long as we don't get caught via a recording or anything like that, that hack is virtually undetectable and would be VERY useful! (broken image removed) I'm gonna look around myself.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/28/2012 5:06am
Quote Post
yeah...im doing that now
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/28/2012 6:08pm
Quote Post
hello guys. I am newbie in hacking games. can anyone plz let me know how to configure freegate proxy and charles to hack bp game. I have to use freegate coz i am in china and fb is banned over here. Also if you could provide me the latest swf file then i would be very grateful
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/28/2012 6:59pm
Quote Post
It seems Kix has gotten "bright"... but Omega's file is nice, v80.  Started a new base from scratch with it, followed his directions and no ban yet.  It is a lvl 23.  I use it sparingly, not to trigger anything they may have implemented into the game now.  Im using charles, instead of fiddler now.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/28/2012 11:55pm
Quote Post
i aint sending anything to anyone who joined AFTER kixeye got wise... thats just me... but ill be glad to test for you guys i still havent fully learned actionscript yet.... but slow sure put me on the right path... coding never was my strong point... maybe a little perl... or basic
edit: just for good measure i went all out from 5 to 26 and got bhammerd.. . so subtly is the way to go...
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/29/2012 2:52pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Harry_23"
Hi all...is there a new version for BP (broken image removed)

I mean a new swf file..one that kixeye can not detect ?

I am looking for instant repair,upgrade,drac hulls , etc...

how about do a bit of reading  :geek: and look back a few pages
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/29/2012 3:22pm
Quote Post
Hi guys! I used charles and followed the steps and finally i get this response when i clear the cache and start the game

Charles Error Report
Failure
null

The actual exception reported was:

java.io.EOFException

Charles Proxy, http://www.charlesproxy.com/

Can anyone plz suggest me what to do to solve the issue.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/29/2012 3:30pm
Quote Post
Did this happen after you launched charles, or attempted to play Battle Pirates?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 03/01/2012 1:40am
Quote Post
Hi vox. This happened when I finished all the step and tried to play the game.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 03/01/2012 5:32am
Quote Post
Any new swf files?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 03/01/2012 7:16am
Quote Post
Quote from: "rayguaza373"
Any new swf files?

What swf?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 03/01/2012 10:17pm
Quote Post
they dont work, pretty much get u banned instantly... or did me :
 its pretty much over... the good ole days... as merle haggard says... "are the good times really over for good?!"  i had a level 25 acount i just loggeged into that i had lost and soon as i logged in everything was fine... i logged out logged back in.. instant ban..  i didnt do anything.... i didnt move a ship repair a building... nothing instant ban hammer... it was an OLD account