Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.
Well I'm working on a way to encrypt my script with credits to me in the output so after I get that working I plan to release my hacks for all permanent blueprints including all hulls. There is also a new easier to read and enable section for the hacks with simple True or False settings for the hacks. OM3G4 if you had really done the hack yourself, without taking from part of what I gave you privately, then you would have the hack for them all already. It's the same method you just need to figure out how to decode the string with the IDs.
Sounds like a good idea, I wish I could figure out how to encrypt my SWF. Is this the string you are referring to?
private static const pieceIdMap:Object = {10:1101, 10:1101, 10:1101, 10:1104, 10:1104, 10:1104, 10:1107, 10:1107, 10:1107, 11:1111, 11:1111, 11:1111, 11:1114, 11:1114, 11:1114, 11:1117, 11:1117, 11:1117, 12:1121, 12:1121, 12:1121, 12:1124, 12:1124, 12:1124, 12:1127, 12:1127, 12:1127, 13:1131, 13:1131, 13:1131, 13:1134, 13:1134, 13:1134, 13:1137, 13:1137, 13:1137, 20:1201, 20:1201, 20:1201, 00:2001, 00:2001, 05:4050, 06:4060, 00:3001, 00:3002, 00:3003, 00:3004, 30:3301, 30:3301, 30:3301};
I found it just now, thanks for the hint. They all appear to be blueprint ID's
I searched in SoThink for anything relevant to complete blueprints, found those methods, then looked in the fleet object section and found the ID's for the hulls. Now that you gave me the hint to find a string with the ID's I searched Sothink for a random hull id (4060 i think) and found the above string. After you figured out how to do it, it inspired me to figure it out too. Without using the files you sent privately, wanted to make sure I could figure out on my own ^_^
EDIT: I found the HullIDs by comparing the new FleetObject with one from a pre-draconian hull/revenge raid SWF and thus noticing the added HullIDs.