Short Links are no good
Make them longer
Like, 1024 characters longer
[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!


Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/17/2012 8:53am
Quote Post
Quote from: "peacekeeper"
I got hit by someone in a different sector, in the battle logs after he hit me I posted them in coms. and they don't create a link like the ones in the sector below me or above me. i'm 1xxxxx, hes 9xxx (on the map). is there any way for you to write a script for me to get him back :?:

he moved to another sector after he attacked you my friend..nothing you can do to get him back except relocate to the sector he moved to
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/17/2012 2:00pm
Quote Post
came across some rumors that an unban hack is out, any info on this?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/17/2012 2:37pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "placid"
came across some rumors that an unban hack is out, any info on this?
Impossible without hacking their database. Bans never even get to load the game, no simple flash hack is gonna work on that.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/17/2012 6:24pm
Quote Post
We have recieved word of this at ravageware.com,  I think the person may be an Ex-kixeye moderator/admin.  The person who asked at ravageware actually had one of his accounts unbanned after he gave the guy his facebook info.  Other than that i cannot imagine how an unban would work, as all bans are stored server side not client side.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/17/2012 7:14pm
Quote Post
Thats where I saw it. I know that BYM has an unban hack, and since its the same creator i figured it wouldnt be impossible to do.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/17/2012 7:23pm
Quote Post
Placid is mentioning it from a thread made from Elitepvp and some hack guy saying he'd give it to 1 person.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/17/2012 7:32pm
Quote Post
I saw it in epvp as well as ravagaeware, it was from the same guy. who claims he gave a person his login info then 15mins later his account was unbanned. seems legit, just curious how he did it
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/17/2012 9:57pm
Quote Post
Sounds like a guy with 2 accounts 1 used to validate the others claim, and whose goal is to steal account info.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/17/2012 10:15pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Smurf357"
Quote from: "peacekeeper"
I got hit by someone in a different sector, in the battle logs after he hit me I posted them in coms. and they don't create a link like the ones in the sector below me or above me. i'm 1xxxxx, hes 9xxx (on the map). is there any way for you to write a script for me to get him back :?:

he moved to another sector after he attacked you my friend..nothing you can do to get him back except relocate to the sector he moved to

He was not in the sector. I have a separate window open (battle logs) and refresh it after the battle. He would have had to call his fleet back to base and it was moving regular speed after the battle ended to attack another player.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/18/2012 11:54pm
Quote Post
hi i use swf hacks on my pc all the time, i never have problems but i tried to help my freind out who use's a laptop but it doesnt work at all. i do everything right but it doesnt load any suggestions? i also would like to thank all of you for the hacks.

just so you know i use fiddler 2 to run the hacks
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/19/2012 12:38am
Quote Post
go to his account settings...disable secure browsing
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/19/2012 1:59am
Quote Post
Its still going well Gyan, thanks mate your a legend. (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/19/2012 1:51pm
Quote Post
with the UN-BAN hack, would it be possible to download the "suspended" account swf through the element and compare it to a "working" swf of the game and see which hexes are different?  Obviously, if there is a BYM UN-BAN hack out there,then BP UN-BAN hack would be simular if not the same since it would make sense with the same company's games... using the same code for a BANNED account would be best of choice since you do not have to re-create the wheel... Im just brainstorming, I know of 30 bans that happened yesterday alone... 20 in one sector!
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/19/2012 2:29pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "wobbles25"
with the UN-BAN hack, would it be possible to download the "suspended" account swf through the element and compare it to a "working" swf of the game and see which hexes are different?  Obviously, if there is a BYM UN-BAN hack out there,then BP UN-BAN hack would be simular if not the same since it would make sense with the same company's games... using the same code for a BANNED account would be best of choice since you do not have to re-create the wheel... Im just brainstorming, I know of 30 bans that happened yesterday alone... 20 in one sector!

First off I don't believe there is an un-ban hack for BYM. Even if 1 or 2 people claim to have had it happen.

Second, the game is not actually on Facebook, FB just has an iframe that loads a page hosted at kixeye. When you get banned it is on their servers. As soon as your account tries to authenticate it notices the ban and doesn't even load the same page (into the iframe) as if you were not banned. There is no swf to download, you never get that far. Therefore you absolutely cannot un-ban yourself with any sort of swf hack, be it swf replacement or byte hacks, since there is just no swf to hack.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/19/2012 2:44pm
Quote Post
Thx Gyan!  Thats what I thought...