[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/29/2012 7:24pm
Quote Post
nice work slowmo
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/29/2012 7:50pm
Quote Post
Hey guys what file do I replace in Fiddler2..can't find a SWF file anywhere...
thxxx
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/29/2012 8:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "newbie101"
Hey guys what file do I replace in Fiddler2..can't find a SWF file anywhere...
thxxx
http://bp-fb4.cdn.kixeye.com/bpfb/game/ ... .v7416.swf

Look for the red icons to the left of the list.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/29/2012 9:30pm
Quote Post
thanx slow i appreciate it... im learning rapidly =) now if i could just code some simple c:]
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 12:25am
Quote Post
Ok I have tried using fiddler and the codes on a different computer as they have not worked on my computer- that being said I don't think it is fiddler, Charles, or the code- It has to be that after using fiddler many many times I have somehow forgotten how to use it(yes I am pushing up in age). So I will run the steps by you guys and see if you can think of what I am forgetting to do- This is what I do-
1. open Chrome
2. Open Fiddler
3. Go to game
4. Clear cache
5. click- both Enable automatic response and Unmatched requests passthroughs
6. Move this over to the right in the autoresponder- http://bp-fb4.cdn.kixeye.com/bpfb/game/ ... .v7419.swf
7. Under Rule Editor I find my file to insert and click save
8.Clear cache on chrome
9. Refresh

Ok thats what i do and since a couple days ago when it reloading on the last step it stops on the load screen and displays a white screen where the game would normally be. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanx
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 1:22am
Quote Post
slowmo , is there a way to remove the hulls from my account after i got them from the SWF ?  :?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 2:06am
Quote Post
hi slowmo and gyan is there is any way that we can get only particular blue prints like siege motars, siege missiles etc ??
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 2:18am
Quote Post
Sub zero, no there is not
Slowmo, is it possible to multiply/add the values for res gained from hitting drac outposts? If done subtly it could be an easy way to win the raid, and since there's gonna be over 1000 people who get the hull, it'll be easy as pie to not get caught if you don't act stupid after.
Trying to help a friend win this too, then I"m not gonna use any hacks other than instant repair, so could you point out what general files you messed with in the .swf? I am comparing and restoring the ones I BELIEVE to need replaced but I don't wanna get rid of hack checks or whatever was done to mask the "enhanced" checking method.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 2:56am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Vox"
Sub zero, no there is not
Slowmo, is it possible to multiply/add the values for res gained from hitting drac outposts? If done subtly it could be an easy way to win the raid, and since there's gonna be over 1000 people who get the hull, it'll be easy as pie to not get caught if you don't act stupid after.
Trying to help a friend win this too, then I"m not gonna use any hacks other than instant repair, so could you point out what general files you messed with in the .swf? I am comparing and restoring the ones I BELIEVE to need replaced but I don't wanna get rid of hack checks or whatever was done to mask the "enhanced" checking method.
I'd like to know this also. At the moment I'm second in my sector but I'm sitting here hours at a time to do it . I do have a real life I think, :roll:  LOL.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 4:06am
Quote Post
Thanks Slomo. Keep at it. It's appreciated.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 4:15am
Quote Post
slowmo, in the two latest files, blackgold and game v77. It all loads and works well, but is there noe resource gain in these files? Building up a new base and ran out of res :/
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 4:44am
Quote Post
Quote from: "slowmo"
with blackgold you don't need resources to do your tasks, and you can even fill up your warehouse from store without being charged.
my other file has instant resources... come on (broken image removed)
Ok. Then there must be something wrong. Both files load perfect. The game77 loads with a dark background and a three, and the other with another image. Both gives a greeting welcome, use don't abuse. With the game77 I got instant all, except res. The blackgold nothing. Normal build time and normal everything, even normal cost. What can i do wrong?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 4:50am
Quote Post
Thanks slowmow, that's golden.
And with the idea of making it easier to win raids, I do suggest you hand out the hack to those who would use it responsibly. I've been playing for hours using instant repairs subtly to get to the leaderboards, and last thing we need is every hacker getting caught at once because someone wants to put zero effort and jump to the top!
I don't suggest you give it to me in hopes you do limit who you give it to, it would be selfish to say I want it, dont give it to others.

Gonna see if I can't figure it out myself!
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 4:51am
Quote Post
Hi all I know I sound like a whiner with all the questions and I hope you all understand- This problem I have been having is starting to get the better of me and I am at wits end- have honestly tried everything- would one of the more experienced members be willing to get on Teamviewer and help me work out this problem- Please refer to my older post to see what I am talking about. Thanx alot
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/30/2012 5:01am
Quote Post
I'll give you a hand Iam, I've had all the hacks working before. PM me your TV id/pass