[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 2:20am
Quote Post
where are the drac blueprints?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 2:31am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Sub-Zero"
ok guys here is my last release  (broken image removed)  i added the /drachulls , /hammerheads and /blueprints ...
All blueprints (/blueprints)
x4 map speed
all drachulls (/dracHulls)
all hammerheads (/hammerHeads)
instant everything

http://www.mediafire.com/?q2885gtfxz6h1p0

have fun  :lol:

Not working buddy, all I see is the kixeye splash screen, instant build not workin (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 2:32am
Quote Post
I miss my slowmo SWF!  (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 2:51am
Quote Post
sub zero swf file , just workin fine , but yeh i cant find the blueprints or hulls
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 2:52am
Quote Post
my last account just get band am out of the game now lol
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 2:57am
Quote Post
Quote from: "samzazal"
sub zero swf file , just workin fine , but yeh i cant find the blueprints or hulls
using fiddler? all I get is the load screen with the mountains... nothing else working (broken image removed)... you using chrome? or FF?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 2:59am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Ljffusion1"
Ok this should help everyone who is not good with fiddler. I did it and it works!!!

I found this on the web

The short story of what we are going to do is :

Downloading the flash game (swf file), make some changes within the code (bytecode) and push our changed file to the browser by using an AutoResponder. Lets get started.

1. Lets download the game client locally (the flash file), so then we can apply some changes.

Start with open your FireFox and navigate to your Facebook account and start playing the game. The last time I played this game the address was apps.facebook.com/battlepirates/. When you game is loaded and you see your base (means your game client is downloaded into your browser) we can proceed with downloading the SWF file locally. Right click over "Leaderboards" link (without open the link itself) and select "Inspect Element" from the drop-down menu.

A "FireBug" window will be open and you will see the HTML source of the game window. Take a look slightly below and you will find an HTML tag "<div id="content">" - expand it.

Inside this HTML tag you will see 2 Flash object are loaded into your browser - game-vXX.vXX.swf. Apparently we need to download the game sfw file. not the friends.vX.swf

Copy the whole address of the game swf file (in my case it is http://bp-fb4.cdn.kixeye.com/bpfb/game/ ... .v7890.swf) and download it by using your favorite download manager. My personal choice is a Firefox plug-in called DownThemAll, but you can use whatever you are used to for downloading Internet files. You can also download the file by open the address http://bp-fb4.cdn.kixeye.com/bpfb/game/ ... .v7890.swf in your browser (in a separate tab) and use "Save page as..." from the File menu of your browser. Place the file into an easy-to-find location at your local machine. I did place it over my Windows Desktop.

Note: Bear in mind that the game is still in Beta phase and Kixeye changes the version (a.k.a the name of the game file) very often, which means you should apply the hacks you have written every time they change the major version.

2. Push browser's files thru Fiddler

In order to push your web browser traffic thru Fiddler, open Fiddler2 and leave it running, then open your FireFox and check the bottom toolbar. You should see a Fiddler drop-down menu at the bottom-right side of the browser. Click over the text "Fiddler: Disabled" and change it to "Force traffic to Fiddler". Now you should see all requests coming thru Fiddler window. In fact by forcing traffic to Fiddler you set-up a proxy in your browser and force all requests and responces going to Fiddler first and then to the address you are trying to access. In other words, Fiddler is in the middle between your browser and Internet, and handles all the requests going out and in.

Note: For the purpose of hacking the game I strongly recommend every time you do any change (before refresh the web page) you click over the Fiddler toolbar in FireFox and select "Clear FireFox Cache"!

The next step is to configure Fiddler Autoresponder - this is one of the most powerful tool of this software giving you the option to "inject" your own file instead of the one coming from the original server.

Open Fiddler and search for the tab called AutoResponder on the right side of the screen. In this tab enable "Enable automatic responses" and "Unmatched requests passthrough" checkboxes, then click "Add..." button in order to add a rule. In the "Rule Editor" at the bottom of this tab you have to specify two fields - the first one is the address of the original request (the flash file) and the second one will be the path to the local swf file you saved in the previous step.
In our case the first column will be set to

"EXACT:http://bp-fb4.cdn.kixeye.com/bpfb/game/game-v78.v7890.swf" (without the quotes)

and the second will be

"C:UsersUserXDesktopgame-v78.v7890.swf" (in your case the second field will be slightly different depending on your local machine path).

If you are more proficient in writing rules, you can also specify a RegEx  - "regex:.*bpfb.*game.*.swf" (without the quotes)

After you specify those columns press the button "Save" and your rule should be defined.

After this step you made your browser getting the Battle Pirates game from your local machine, by giving you the options to manipulate the file and applying your own changes. Even though the file is read from your local machine, your in-game settings will be stored at the BP server because the flash file communicates with their servers.

Just rename the swf file you get here to game-v78.v7890.swf then after you finish the steps above the just refresh your game and wellah!!!!

Here is the link to the page where I found this it has images and more info

https://sites.google.com/site/howtohackafacebookgame/games-archive/battle-pirates

I hope this helps !!

I have adobe CS5, what do you use to edit the SWF?  and tutorials on what code / where you edit the code?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 3:27am
Quote Post
yeh usin chrome and charlesproxy instead of fiddler, same process
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 3:39am
Quote Post
Go to the link I put at the bottom it should tell you everything I got the swf file here
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 7:18am
Quote Post
Guys plzz , i typed that in the post too  :shock:
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 9:47am
Quote Post
Slowmo can you come to my place and write a swf, install fiddler, setup fiddler..write me some AoB's..oh install CE..teach me to read..go to work for me?

i'm far to busy making lvl 99 fleet's to take salvages to be bothered by such minor details :lol:

oh i'm hungry too..think you could make me a BLT? extra crispy bacon or it's just not good enough  :x

Edit: Sub-zero killer work on the SWF mate!! tested..workin like a charm well done
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 9:52am
Quote Post
Quote from: "rayguaza373"
Quote from: "Sub-Zero"
Lol , use it with fiddler m8
Not familiar with fiddler. x.x

um read?.......... or not familiar with that either?

sorry for double post but saw and couldn't help a giant D'OH!!  :roll:
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 11:44am
Quote Post
My question is more of a technical issue

And no I don't need to be breast fed lol.
I used fiddler fine with swf. but now it's not working and the problem is not with the file. I found that fiddler had placed a proxy connection in firefox Now it just seems like fiddler is not sending the data thru it is capturing but not sending. Any Suggestions?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 12:48pm
Quote Post
for people who dont know how to use SWF ...
1)- download fiddler2 web debugger
2)- download the SWF that i posted
3)- open google chrome and go to facebook
4)- now open fiddler 2 and leave it the back to facebook and open battle pirates
5)- (it will take a time , just open it and leave it load ) the get back to fiddler
6)- you will see lots of URLs loaded in the screen , all you do is scroll up and look for a URL that is ( bpfb/game/game.v78.vXXX )
7)- go to auroresponse tab , enable it and enable the "Unmatched requests .. " ( AND LEAVE THE THIRD ONE UN TICKED )
(broken image removed)- drag the URL to the autoresponse window
9)- at the bottom you will see a little box (rule editor ) and you will see to places on it ...
10)- click on the second and choose " find file " then browse the SWF that you downloaded
11)- back to chrome , clear cache again and refresh your game
12)- HAVE FUN !!  :mrgreen:
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/16/2012 12:52pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Ljffusion1"
My question is more of a technical issue

And no I don't need to be breast fed lol.
I used fiddler fine with swf. but now it's not working and the problem is not with the file. I found that fiddler had placed a proxy connection in firefox Now it just seems like fiddler is not sending the data thru it is capturing but not sending. Any Suggestions?
at the bottom left of the screen you see a botton called "capturing" with a little red thing ... if there is no capturing , click on it then it will work  :ugeek: