[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 1:41am
Quote Post
Quote from: "slowmo"
my advice to everyone here, start playing legit  :lol:
or use cheats only on disposable accounts. i lost a few test accounts today.  (broken image removed)

so did i  (broken image removed)  :lol:  :lol:

they are getting sharper, good for them (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 2:00am
Quote Post
i followed slowmo's instructions on page 107, i loaded the file into fiddler then the game would not start. does that mean i did it right?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 2:13am
Quote Post
I did it too, but it's not working do you have to add the sub ver too. as in v8122?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 2:15am
Quote Post
i avnt got a clue mate im new to all this, trying my hardest to learn lol
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 4:09am
Quote Post
use at your own risks  :idea:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zomahu4p0apgxcb
have fun  (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 4:19am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Sub-Zero"
use at your own risks  :idea:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zomahu4p0apgxcb
have fun  (broken image removed)

thanks mate
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 4:35am
Quote Post
dont know if this will help or not guys but i found this on ravageware's site and thought i would share it. hope it helps.

While in gameplay today with an account that has never had a Cheat on it in Sector 91. Got to talking in Comm Chat with CaptainKixeye, whose the Comm Chat system programmer and developer of the Battle Pirates and Backyard Monsters game chat programs. He mentioned that if anyone was running a Hack/Cheat program that they should get ready to say bye-bye to those accounts. That they had been testing a new anti-hack program to find accounts that were using game cheats, that it has proven successful and is now in full swing.

He wouldn't say what they were using or how they were finding the players using the cheats. But, someone asked him about something else and he let it slip and tried to cover it up by flooding the Comm Chat so it would disappear from Chat. He let slip that if you use instant repair/build (Facebook Credits) and don't have those credits in your players account they add it up to see if you've made those actual purchases. If not, instant ban. Kixeye is looking for checks and balances to what they should be getting paid for those FB coins and FB has given Kixeye instant access to those accounts saying they've used and paid for them.

I know that on every account that I've used the cheats on, I've used either the instant build (which costs FB coins) or I've used the Fill up my Resources to max that would have cost me FB coins. Even though I didn't purchase the actual credits. I hope this helps you guys that develop the .swf files and maybe there can be a way around this new anti-hack they've got set-up.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 4:58am
Quote Post
A friend says somebody named off nearly every hack out there, and were to get them on the kixeye forums. Kinda wish we had kept the hacking programs kinda close-knit, they're gunning to end hacking, or most of it.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 5:20am
Quote Post
yeah that would of been nice just tried a test acc and it got banned in less than 5 min's using  the trial hack.
just upgraded everything to highest lvl was working on the 3rd wh and got sos then banned screen
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 5:26am
Quote Post
I did the same and got banned as well  :cry:
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 5:36am
Quote Post
Looks like till we find a loophole, the big hacking game is over. Glad I failed when I did, didn't have to worry about losing my extra accounts! Hahah.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 5:43am
Quote Post
There is always a way lol :twisted:
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 5:50am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Vox"
A friend says somebody named off nearly every hack out there, and were to get them on the kixeye forums. Kinda wish we had kept the hacking programs kinda close-knit, they're gunning to end hacking, or most of it.

i looked hi and low and didn't find that on kixeye's forum i think they took that down quick so they don't get flooded with banned alt base's lol
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 7:26am
Quote Post
many thanks slowmo your awesome will give this a try on an alt . cheers (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/19/2012 10:12am
Quote Post
i dont think it would every truely be fair, given the fact that if you started a legit new account you've missed the raids and opportunity to have the cool toys that everyone else has... but a truly fair game is what everyone dreams of, i've seen very few that had this ability... I've just been lucky to learn and advance my knowledge of java / action-script and computers in general with this forum, knowledge is power! :]