[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/06/2014 1:21pm
Quote Post
terminatorov Posted on: 05/06/2014 8:41am
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/03/2014 10:07am

anyone know why brandons self attack hack works rarely for me but dolce panna trainer's disorientation hack works always ....... i hope anyone hav a explanation for this 

It is called wrong compiling of the script thus from time to time resulting in certain problems it is more of a CE bug rather than a Brandon's mistake however i usually try and make sure that all works before i actually release to the public and on the latest update of My Cloud Launcher i have added Backup cheats like Back Up Disable Ai, Back up Ally AOE and Backup Enemy AOE a.k.a Multihit however i am not a pro gamer nor i want to be one and i really got bored with MAA so i hope you guys appreciate the fact that the only reason why my Cloud is still up and i haven't removed it is simply because you guys need us: Me, Brandon, Haenawolf, Abhijeet, Cedric Sigaud a.k.a MadSnake... Basicly all that provide free, accessible and easy to use cheats however i am trying to be as fast as possible with updates and for many of the cheats in my Trainer i would like to say special thanks to Haenawolf and Cedric Sigaud a.k.a MadSnake... Take Care guys i will try to provide cheats for MAA for you for as long as possible or until the interest of it is gone :) 

tnks for those quick updates and the back up cheats i can still be in vibranium league ......can u do me a favor? u said in ur trainer tht 1 hit kill will work with charles execute and stuff can u explain to me how to do it with charles and ur trainer ?tht would be really helpfull for me cuz i started to play this game last week and i am only lvl 58 so i get beat up easily in pvp ... plus i hate counter attack it takes me down with 1 counter attack hit so i need 1 shot kill 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/06/2014 2:20pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/06/2014 9:21am
terminatorov Posted on: 05/06/2014 8:41am
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/03/2014 10:07am

anyone know why brandons self attack hack works rarely for me but dolce panna trainer's disorientation hack works always ....... i hope anyone hav a explanation for this 

It is called wrong compiling of the script thus from time to time resulting in certain problems it is more of a CE bug rather than a Brandon's mistake however i usually try and make sure that all works before i actually release to the public and on the latest update of My Cloud Launcher i have added Backup cheats like Back Up Disable Ai, Back up Ally AOE and Backup Enemy AOE a.k.a Multihit however i am not a pro gamer nor i want to be one and i really got bored with MAA so i hope you guys appreciate the fact that the only reason why my Cloud is still up and i haven't removed it is simply because you guys need us: Me, Brandon, Haenawolf, Abhijeet, Cedric Sigaud a.k.a MadSnake... Basicly all that provide free, accessible and easy to use cheats however i am trying to be as fast as possible with updates and for many of the cheats in my Trainer i would like to say special thanks to Haenawolf and Cedric Sigaud a.k.a MadSnake... Take Care guys i will try to provide cheats for MAA for you for as long as possible or until the interest of it is gone :) 

tnks for those quick updates and the back up cheats i can still be in vibranium league ......can u do me a favor? u said in ur trainer tht 1 hit kill will work with charles execute and stuff can u explain to me how to do it with charles and ur trainer ?tht would be really helpfull for me cuz i started to play this game last week and i am only lvl 58 so i get beat up easily in pvp ... plus i hate counter attack it takes me down with 1 counter attack hit so i need 1 shot kill 

link to post explaining how to use execute abort execute:
    http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=7373&page=82#pid_71391

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/06/2014 5:48pm
Quote Post

i tried to it but i didnt get anything but unknow in the marvel url i even tried deleting cache and reloading till i get anything else then unknow ........i hate removing the cache my game and sites load slowly cuz the temporary files r deleted anyway pls a quick suggestion would be appreciated 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/07/2014 1:44am
Quote Post

I think it's only working sometimes not always, so you have to try it more than once o:

ps: wow over 100 pages already o_o

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/07/2014 4:18am
Quote Post

i dont know why but everytime i use charles for any game i get the links but in those links i get only <unkown like this .....i am really good with ce only as i hav been using it for a long time but charles is new for me so if anyone could help me tht would be great .....thanks for those quick suggestions 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/07/2014 1:25pm
Quote Post
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/07/2014 12:18am

i dont know why but everytime i use charles for any game i get the links but in those links i get only <unkown like this .....i am really good with ce only as i hav been using it for a long time but charles is new for me so if anyone could help me tht would be great .....thanks for those quick suggestions 

did you install the certifecate into your browser ? double check that its important.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/08/2014 2:56am
Quote Post

Whenever I use the marvel cloud launcher by dolce panna the Disorientation cheat is always malfunctioning but when I used the Disorientation and Disable AI 2 in 1 no problem occurs

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/08/2014 5:45am
Quote Post
haldiz Posted on: 05/07/2014 9:25am
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/07/2014 12:18am

did you install the certifecate into your browser ? double check that its important.

yes i installed the certificate in google chrome and also in coowon browser and ssl proxying is enabled and i tried again with other browser too i get <unknown> in all websites in charles cant use it and i need a solution fast to get in adamantium league pls pls pls pls anyone help i even tried googling it but nothing

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/09/2014 9:41am
Quote Post

could anyone explain me how i get this WASTING Energy-Item while it full script i get to work???

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/09/2014 9:51am
Quote Post
asake Posted on: 05/09/2014 5:41am

could anyone explain me how i get this WASTING Energy-Item while it full script i get to work???

nope, to avoid confusion of the new comer , and grief of the old, the script is deleted.
It is useless for most ppl, not even ask why please :)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/09/2014 11:05am
Quote Post

is there a other method to get energy or challenge points ? they fix the gift glitch =(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/09/2014 12:05pm
Quote Post
asake Posted on: 05/09/2014 7:05am

is there a other method to get energy or challenge points ? they fix the gift glitch =(

tht glitch is for wasting energy not gaining energy(FYI there was a hack in charles before which game them energy everytime they refresh and they got a way to stop getting those extra energy cuz they couldnt except gift and get iso but they already had so many energy tht spedning it would take heck of a time tht is why the energy wasting script was realeased and the energy hack with charles is patched)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/10/2014 5:08am
Quote Post

as far as i know no hack for challenge points yet, maybe there will or maybe they wont, in anycase i've pretty much given up on pvp anyway so not really expecting it :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/10/2014 1:20pm
Quote Post
kadirlie Posted on: 05/10/2014 1:08am

as far as i know no hack for challenge points yet, maybe there will or maybe they wont, in anycase i've pretty much given up on pvp anyway so not really expecting it :D

so u know a energy hack??

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/10/2014 3:16pm
Quote Post

some trick to unlimited pvp battle=?