[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/10/2014 4:31pm
Quote Post
there is none i dont think
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/10/2014 9:30pm
Quote Post

Yes it is! It's called Practise battles. :)

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/11/2014 2:22pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

has everyone here seen this:
    http://brandonlair.blogspot.com/2014/05/all-heroes-in-store-for-1cp-not-working.html

maybe the geniuses here can get it working

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/11/2014 2:38pm
Quote Post

the game cannot be loaded... anyone experience the same thing???

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/12/2014 12:10am
Quote Post

some trick to keep defensive pvp?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/12/2014 9:58am
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/11/2014 10:22am

has everyone here seen this:
    http://brandonlair.blogspot.com/2014/05/all-heroes-in-store-for-1cp-not-working.html

maybe the geniuses here can get it working

OK Guys i had a little idea about this you can try to edit the responce that the server gives back as error but first make sure you do a normal purchase and see the difference in the NON CVE responce and the one that Gives CVE you will notice the good one has Result:"0" not result:"1800" or crap like that also it say has some aditional text that in the error message is gone and also instead of error:"true" the correct should be success:"true"

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/12/2014 12:56pm
Quote Post
Ja7nael Posted on: 05/11/2014 8:10pm

some trick to keep defensive pvp?

if ur low level then no one will challenge u (like 10 to 30 ) but tht wont work for next season i think cuz they r introducing something new 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/13/2014 12:12am
Quote Post
assyouwiss14 Posted on: 05/11/2014 10:38am

the game cannot be loaded... anyone experience the same thing???

I'm getting "connection was reset" errors.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/13/2014 12:29am
Quote Post

yes its now telling me they are doing some sort of diagnostics of the helicarrier.. but sadly the last 6 hours has kept me having to spend my battle points just to keep from dropping to silver due to the excessive round of attacks being seen on my account.. an when I say excessive I have had to go to using the speed hack just to try an keep a float even.. lol.. it started as 2 to my 1 attacks then it went to 3 to 1 an last time I checked it was around 5 to 1 at times also.. lol.. so yes they are trying to do all they can to keep me from the character it seems.. plus this shut out a hour before the end of the PVP reminds me of the last one when they done this an then extended it for another week

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/13/2014 12:56am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/13/2014 1:47am
Quote Post

lordy I barely got the game to load briefly before it ended an was able to win 2 more attacks thanks to speed hack an quick clicking.. lol.. but then had to refresh again an by the time I got it to ever load again the PVP was over but I did win rocket raccoon by like 20 rating points.. lmao.. as I said it was raining defense losses on my account for like the last 8 hrs this time.. I know it happens to a degree but this time it was truly INSANE.. lol.. but thankfully I had enough battle points saved up to keep myself in the winning bracket though..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/13/2014 6:32pm
Quote Post

dolce panna can u explain the i hit kill using the charles and ur trainer? i am confused and cant do it ... i hav enabled ssl proxying and certificate part is done and a detailed explanation would be great

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/14/2014 12:45am
Quote Post

thanks for the trainer guys! hope i can donate to you someday :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/14/2014 3:58am
Quote Post

PvP reward patch is out, and Rocket is awesome.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 05/16/2014 3:20am
Quote Post

good decision by PD