to Eddie06
your post here about Ai attacking itsleft(AOB) leech from my friend naliekkez was coz him to be banned to flash...... forum.
*better put creator name if you only do copy paste*
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
your post here about Ai attacking itsleft(AOB) leech from my friend naliekkez was coz him to be banned to flash...... forum.
*better put creator name if you only do copy paste*
not sure what youre talking about, homeboy.
try to be more clear.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
heres the link and
heres the update for season2 of his Own AOB. webboy
http://flashacking.net/showthread.php?3903-AI-destroy-itself-(MAA)
I dont have an account there, but I think I see what youre driving at.
You seem to think I somehow needed to steal the aob from you. (roflmao)
I could tell you that the hack is as obvious as the day is long. I could tell you that I never tried it sooner because I assumed it would cause a CVE. I could tell you that when I saw eddies post I thought "hey, I guess it can work." and then went and made my aob. But I cant prove any of that. So I wont tell you that.
All I can tell you is that you were banned is pretty shitty. I mean, shit, its not like theres a whole lot of room for original work here. Its like, give 20 kids some green paint and tell them to paint a shape with four sides. I bet at least two of them paint a green rectangle.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
tnx for the reply.!!
nice explaination Kolonelkadat thats why your always my idol.!!
@DaSongebob Apparently, you try to be someone you can’t be. I saw you post on other forum. You got yelled at and beat up because you don’t have backbone to stand on your own ground and you fail to backup your own statement by further investigate on your evident. Then you called your “friend” naliekkez a liar and leech on the forum. I bet your friends must hate to be your friend. Then you come to this forum first ask for hack and then point finger around without any proof. Let me tell you, it requires some intelligence to be the person you wanted to be. Now, I think you need to apologize to naliekkez, Eddie and kolonelkadat.
hi guys what seems to be the problem w/ my charles ( a suitable java application was not found.pls.visit http://java.com/ to install java) BUT i already did install a JAVA anyone know how to fix this please ty in advance.
I am looking for figure booster any one have
If your running windows 64-bit, you might need to also install java 64-bit, i had a similar issue with Vuze once before, ended up needing to have both versions of Java for some reason. The 32 and 64
tnx for the reply.!!
nice explaination Kolonelkadat thats why your always my idol.!!
I never said that the project was mine.
Second: I have written the source.(I did not write directly to the site because I thought it was spam.)
tnx for the reply.!!
nice explaination Kolonelkadat thats why your always my idol.!!
After a mod from the forum yelled at Daspongebob who pretended to stand up for his "friend", it was what he say to kiss ass shamelessly.

tnx for the reply.!!
nice explaination Kolonelkadat thats why your always my idol.!!
this peasant never learn to shut up or maybe or should i say probably he need huge attention specially to his parents..
Stop the bullshit or people are gonna get banned. If you want to argue about shit take it to Random Spam or PM each other.
You're lucky. Gates gave you a chance. if i were the first one here you both would have been banned. i would strongly suggest you listen to him.
the forums are for talking in a civil manner about hacks. either creating, using, or thanking. arguing is not included. if someone has a problem with not being credited then they can post a link to their creation with an upload/release date. that means a single post with evidence. not an argument.
i dont care if you hate or love eachother, this forum is for hacks. either stay on topic or you can get a banhammer to the nutsack.

|
|
offtopic maybe but, how can i create a trainer from the cheat table in cheat engine.... would be cool to have a lil exe file that does the same thing. that way i could share it with some friends that are too noobish to even install cheat engine...
i dont have much exp with c.e but im not retarded
can anyone point me in the right direction
thanks to kolonelkadat for the table...
and hey i see some folks hinting at the possiblity of previewing roulette's ... the way that leethax used to be able to do....
whats up on that?
edit: k, i figured out how to make the trainer... VERY EASY ce does all the work...
proof : http://prntscr.com/1mzl1d
but hey still wanna know bout previewing rewards.... would be friggin cool