[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/04/2014 9:02am
Quote Post

thank you

(What for?  No idea!  I'm too fucking lazy to post anything else.  Hell, I couldn't even write in fucking English)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/06/2014 3:20am
Quote Post

to get the 20 gold you must follow the instruction on the 1st link...the "direct" one doesn't work (in case you'r wondering why it sasys there's no gift :P )

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/06/2014 11:42am
Quote Post
haldiz Posted on: 08/06/2014 4:53am

Any idea about this hack ? is it fake ?

its belong to this download link ,, any one can download this  or test it ?
....snip....

Likely a scammer.

1. if it is real, the maker should want the cheats circulated secretly;
2. the proof video is too weak, not even show the initial refresh, which is minimal evidence of server-side manipulation capability, nor how to operate the tool ;
3. The tool look like just a client-side trainer. If it cannot be done just by a trainer in the past, it won't happened in the upgraded security now.

No one will pay cash if proof is not strong enough, but some ppl will financially assist the maker/scammer by their laboring, eg survey, even in doubt. And this is how scamming may be happened.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/08/2014 7:00am
Quote Post

thank you Working fine here very nice.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/09/2014 4:38am
Quote Post
kldon Posted on: 08/08/2014 3:00am thank you Working fine here very nice.

whats working fine??
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/12/2014 12:57am
Quote Post
bigjohn28 Posted on: 08/09/2014 12:38am
kldon Posted on: 08/08/2014 3:00am thank you Working fine here very nice.

whats working fine??

Most likely the 20 gold bonus

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/12/2014 4:44am
Quote Post

hey guys...
does anyone know when the horsemen uniforms will be released?????

thanks

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/12/2014 12:12pm
Quote Post

it seems some brazilians found out a method to forcedrop items in maa.but instead of sharing,they sell u the items u want by inserting them directly in your account.
they first said they would only sell to brazilians but now they said they are also going to sell stuff to foreign people.
https://www.facebook.com/MafiaMarvelAvengersAlliance

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/12/2014 2:35pm
Quote Post

well, i'll wait until there is a free mthods shared here... LOLcheeky

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/12/2014 3:10pm
Quote Post

esse cara chama se paulo baia ele vende armas e tudo mais um pouco

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/12/2014 4:37pm
Quote Post
sicherheit Posted on: 08/12/2014 8:12am

it seems some brazilians found out a method to forcedrop items in maa.but instead of sharing,they sell u the items u want by inserting them directly in your account.
they first said they would only sell to brazilians but now they said they are also going to sell stuff to foreign people.
https://www.facebook.com/MafiaMarvelAvengersAlliance

its somthing with charles for sure with your game id and server bug that he found.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/12/2014 8:06pm
Quote Post

Reward for pre season pvp :)  for one win battle you get sim data

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/12/2014 10:04pm
Quote Post
all the new weapons are lame
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/13/2014 1:39am
Quote Post

well the PVP bonus of the top ranking items could help of course.. lol.. but is like always a iffy shot to get them of course.. guess I should try the practice battle deal an see about getting myself a defensive team selected after all.. lol.. yes always a day late an a dollar short here it seems.. but since I've reached lvl 300 now I can farm like mad for CP's an such an not be force leveled any higher.. lol.. an its allowed me to purchase all the heroes as they became available that I didn't have before, an also to buy up some more alt uniforms for my heroes an a few new augmented ISO's an even to win a few needed empowered ISO's I didn't have before as well.. lol.. who knows MAYBE if I can get a good defensive team setup an selected I might have a small chance in the PVP without the self attack codes we once could enjoy.. lol

oh an if anyone does get a chance to try an figure out the previously mentioned exploit of adding items that would be VERY nice also.. lol.. like many of us I am still missing LOADS of things I know my account could use an needs.. so keep up the great work folks an share the knowledge as best you can also..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 08/13/2014 2:12am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

scrapper blue suit quicksilver + inf psylocke
done

atdt *67