[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 2:47pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 01/07/2015 2:34am

Nevermind, i fixed it. Disoriented hack is awesome! Hope the PVE autoplayer comes back too. IMHO with the faeb 1 hit kill tactic, we don't need PVP hack. :)

Is there an issue attatching the trainer to chrome? Everytime I just get this error -  Could not locate game process. Scan returned to intptr.zero

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 3:37pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 01/08/2015 9:17am
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 01/08/2015 8:52am

Just thought I'd pass this on, found out from one of the MAA groups I'm in that the Mad Tech Grenade is giving an att/def bonus of 8k. Filled my armoury slots with it and have nearly 300k of att/def for both teams. Might be enough to gove those struggling the edge, I went from gold to top end of vibranium in a couple of hours of battles :)

i did the calculations based on that.
but the grenade is actually giving you its original 4k bonus not the glitchy 8k.....
check your totals.

in response to my previous statement above:
i found out that you must socket a different item into your armory to recieve the updated calculation for the new bonus on the 
mad tech grenade. and after you do boy is it sweet. i went from like 18k to 28k bonus, definately worth it on the last day of pvp.

jasonT1981 Posted on: 01/08/2015 9:47am
abuu Posted on: 01/07/2015 2:34am

Nevermind, i fixed it. Disoriented hack is awesome! Hope the PVE autoplayer comes back too. IMHO with the faeb 1 hit kill tactic, we don't need PVP hack. :)

Is there an issue attatching the trainer to chrome? Everytime I just get this error -  Could not locate game process. Scan returned to intptr.zero

as with the rest of the hax (brandons, and leethax), everything is easier in firefox.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 4:51pm
Quote Post

This is what 6 pages of Mad Tech Grenade does to your bonus :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 5:51pm
Quote Post

Stupid pLAYDUMB, I used all my gold to buy pvp bonus and now they augmented grenade pvp bonus...Never do that again..I hope someone will find a way to hack all in that game..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 5:58pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Some day you'll realize

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 6:58pm
Quote Post

anybody else getting this?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 7:39pm
Quote Post

Had it once earlier Qwerty but since then it's been behaving apart from the odd refresh, also have been using the disorient enemy in PVP and has been working. Tried it yesterday and got CVE first time around but did it by accident earlier and haven't had another one yet. It could be pot luck but trying my best to get 200 points before 10pm tonight, 2 hours 22 left to go, can I do it? Yes I can lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 8:06pm
Quote Post
hope u dont get banned i thought that was for pve only
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 8:21pm
Quote Post

Haven't been banned yet lol But Qwerty has jinxed me by mentioning the Data Post Error, now I'm getting them lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 10:06pm
Quote Post
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 01/08/2015 3:21pm

Haven't been banned yet lol But Qwerty has jinxed me by mentioning the Data Post Error, now I'm getting them lol

LOL.....BUT SORRY ANYWAY, BY THE WAY HAVE BEEN USING THE DISORIENTED HACK IN PVE ONLY

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/08/2015 10:32pm
Quote Post

No I was using it for the last couple of hours. Nearly got into ADA, was at 1542 and got refreshes for my last 3 battles and ended up at 1535, so close but so far lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/09/2015 8:43am
Quote Post

hey agents i saw a video from dolce panna he have a new way to do 1 hit kill in pvp

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/09/2015 11:01am
Quote Post

I wouldn't expect him to share it but it looks like it can be done with cheat engine so if somebody greater than I fancies a challenge get investigating and share the goodies lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/09/2015 3:48pm
Quote Post

Oh well, I only finished at 2657 rating, without the bacon scroll. Just Nul + Spiral. I could easily have made 3000 if the servers hadn't crashed every 5 seconds.

And yeah if anyone finds that 1hit kill hack, do share! It would make the grinding even less painful. Even with speedhacks and animation hacks this game is sucking too much of my time, I'm getting tired of it..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/09/2015 4:30pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
fathead Posted on: 01/09/2015 10:48am

Oh well, I only finished at 2657 rating, without the bacon scroll. Just Nul + Spiral. I could easily have made 3000 if the servers hadn't crashed every 5 seconds.

And yeah if anyone finds that 1hit kill hack, do share! It would make the grinding even less painful. Even with speedhacks and animation hacks this game is sucking too much of my time, I'm getting tired of it..

I'd highly suggest you enter a valid email address into the system.  The next time an email goes out, you're going to get auto-banned by the new API we're using.  Emails are sent when people send PM's, so....

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez