[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/15/2015 10:03pm
Quote Post
karanka Posted on: 01/15/2015 12:35pm

Leethax force drop was workink all the time, only the drops are random. I used to use leethat last year when I needed silver . The creators of Leethax said they cannot choose what to drop because now is impossible... (not really imposible) but is server sided now..

Oh, hm. I'm pretty sure it wasn't working for a while, and most people just assumed it was permanently patched.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/15/2015 11:34pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 01/15/2015 5:03pm

Leethax force drop was workink all the time, only the drops are random. I used to use leethat last year when I needed silver . The creators of Leethax said they cannot choose what to drop because now is impossible... (not really imposible) but is server sided now..

Oh, hm. I'm pretty sure it wasn't working for a while, and most people just assumed it was permanently patched.

lol. I am sure that was working all the time .since I used it a lot last year... I don't used leethax in the last 4 months since I descover that I can have all the gifts I want (evil energy script).but I will use lethax only to see what changed..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/15/2015 11:36pm
Quote Post

Pre PVP 19 is running now and for those like me who didn't get Karnak he is for sale at 135 cp :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/15/2015 11:43pm
Quote Post
karanka Posted on: 01/15/2015 6:34pm
fathead Posted on: 01/15/2015 5:03pm

lol. I am sure that was working all the time .since I used it a lot last year... I don't used leethax in the last 4 months since I descover that I can have all the gifts I want (evil energy script).but I will use lethax only to see what changed..

ok..I just used leethax again and it is exactly like last year..the drop work , error 1006 is still there that means you cannot choose the drop.First guys you don't trust others, better try alaways...lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/15/2015 11:45pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

new pvp pre-season open

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2015 12:27am
Quote Post

guys please dont forget my last question:
do you get a cve while using misc ct file too?

and another question:why is force drop only working on one of my accounts and on the others it doesnt

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2015 12:32am
Quote Post
sicherheit Posted on: 01/15/2015 7:27pm

guys please dont forget my last question:
do you get a cve while using misc ct file too?

and another question:why is force drop only working on one of my accounts and on the others it doesnt

i dont use the haenawolf ct file, but brandons is based off the same codes, and i dont get cve with that, you may want to clear your cache.
as for why the drop works with one account and not another...

• is the second account on firefox browser with leethax?
  • is the battle option enabled on the second account?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2015 2:21am
Quote Post
haldiz Posted on: 01/14/2015 10:19am
fielveredus Posted on: 01/14/2015 4:18am

Hi,

I see some people can snoop out the info behind the game xml.

How can I get xml from this game ?

Thank you. : )

by using charles proxy

I have tried Charles but no luck getting them : (

There is any tutorial I can learn ? or any suggestion on how to.

Thank you.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2015 2:53am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Hory cow! Some guy is releasing a bunch of XMLs in a zip file way up in the cheats area, prawlly with every update. 

Man, what a swell fella.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2015 6:14am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 01/15/2015 9:53pm

Hory cow! Some guy is releasing a bunch of XMLs in a zip file way up in the cheats area, prawlly with every update. 

Man, what a swell fella.

even tho i dont need them, thanks for the hard work doing that!
+1 Karma!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2015 8:13am
Quote Post

how do u use leethax to force silver drop??:>

u just farm those items and then sell them?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2015 12:03pm
Quote Post

i use new xml files with other files, but i can't pass through the loading screen... any suggestion?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2015 12:59pm
Quote Post

Why everybody go crazy with the game XMLs? There is nothing in them, you can modify them for sure but no sense since you can not bypass game protections. We should play with the charles rewrite function since there is the only thing which could work imho. If you can't even do the easiest things -like find game xmls- than you shouldn't even bother at all. Learn first.

But if it makes you happy and you want the newest files just add the 'adblock plus' plugin to firefox, open the game, click on show the objects which can be blocked, and you just type "xml" to the search bar. No need for charles at all, easiest way ever.

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2015 3:32pm
Quote Post

i have to try force drop.......i hope it last.... iwas busy this last couple of days could'nt check the forums

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2015 3:52pm
Quote Post

does Brandon's trainer's disable AI still works? If so, which version is it?