[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/16/2014 10:40pm
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 01/15/2014 8:44pm

Updated:

MAA Script (mediafire download)

this is a fix for [A] AI Swap Team not working for facebook version as expected as mentioned by IPLAY2MMAA . I don't know why previous script work for playdom version but not facebook, and the fix is a logically equivalent change, it just fixed the facebook version mysterily.

Functionally same as previous version, detail please refer previous version .

-----

free dolce energy userscript (mediafire download)

- work for facebook only;
- tested with firefox;
- it should only need to run once for a while (eg. per week), it should send and queue about 4k to 5k request for energyx2. Then the energy x2 stock in game should increase 100 for every refresh even after the script is disabled;
- disable the script after using to prevent queue too many requests;
- After running, wait a few min before refresh.

mediafire download : click to view, download with top-right 'download' button.

Just a question..I used this script and is working, but I enabled it for 2 minutes yesterday and after that I disable it. I had 1k 2x energy when i enable it and now after a day I still receive energy. I have 14k now. THis is normal? Because I understood that will have only 4-5k 2x energy. I hope the developpers does not see that. How do I stop it? The script is disabled. I had it enable only 2 minutes. Thanks

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 12:51am
Quote Post

First, how to use the energy user script.

0.Use firfox;
1.Install scriptish on firefox if not yet;
2.down the user script and drop to a page, it should ask for installation;
3.after script installed, just load the facebook maa page. It will run silently (I should not commented out the alert...)

To diabled/enable the script, open firefox Add-on page, there should be a script list, the script can be diable/enable there.

karanka Posted on: 01/17/2014 6:40am

Just a question..I used this script and is working, but I enabled it for 2 minutes yesterday and after that I disable it. I had 1k 2x energy when i enable it and now after a day I still receive energy. I have 14k now. THis is normal? Because I understood that will have only 4-5k 2x energy. I hope the developpers does not see that. How do I stop it? The script is disabled. I had it enable only 2 minutes. Thanks

How many refresh have you make after the script run? I still add 100 per refresh, 1201 now.

For the numbers.
My script sending 20 x 5 x 50 = 5k id per run.
For dolce or others' video example using charles, they send 1000 x 50 = 50k id per run,
My script is derived from dolce method, so they should be similar, I don't expect that it can get more than 5k energyx2 by using my script. I don't know why.

updated:
May be you've tried charles before, and successed actually?

btw, as newcomer suggested, greasemonkey can be used, but if both scriptish and greasemoneky installed on firefox, one of the 2 script engines has to be disabled, or there may be problem.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 2:36am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
haenawolf Posted on: 01/16/2014 7:51pm

First, how to use the energy user script.

0.Use firfox;
1.Install scriptish on firefox if not yet;
2.down the user script and drop to a page, it should ask for installation;
3.after script installed, just load the facebook maa page. It will run silently (I should not commented out the alert...)

To diabled/enable the script, open firefox Add-on page, there should be a script list, the script can be diable/enable there.

alternatively you can also use GreaseMonkey for firefox, or TamperMonkey for chrome. they both allow you to install scripts directly from file or website.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 4:55am
Quote Post

ATTENTION: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and apologize if you are unable to get into the game at this time. We hope to have the servers up and running soon.

May be they are patching it

So please be cautious while using it

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 2:11pm
Quote Post

hmmm i instaled tampermonkey a enable script from dolce but my energy still same i have before..whats wrong? sorry for ma english language ;) i refresh page and nothing do

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 3:29pm
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 01/15/2014 8:44pm

Updated:

MAA Script (mediafire download)

this is a fix for [A] AI Swap Team not working for facebook version as expected as mentioned by IPLAY2MMAA . I don't know why previous script work for playdom version but not facebook, and the fix is a logically equivalent change, it just fixed the facebook version mysterily.

Functionally same as previous version, detail please refer previous version .

-----

free dolce energy userscript (mediafire download)

- work for facebook only;
- tested with firefox;
- it should only need to run once for a while (eg. per week), it should send and queue about 4k to 5k request for energyx2. Then the energy x2 stock in game should increase 100 for every refresh even after the script is disabled;
- disable the script after using to prevent queue too many requests;
- After running, wait a few min before refresh.

mediafire download : click to view, download with top-right 'download' button.

sweet post....nice work thank you

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 4:36pm
Quote Post

I'm having similar "issue" that Karanka described. I only kept my script on for about 2mins and now I can't stop receiving Energies. I'm over 8k now (I had 2k legit energy before), so that over 6k energy and it's still coming by at least 100 (sometimes it's 200, sometimes 300) every time I refresh...
If by what haena said, max limit is 50k, than in theory I'll have to refresh forever to get that amount. While it's nice to get free energy, I was always moderate and I only wanted about couple of hundred per day anyway, so this came as a big shock for me (especially since no one had that "issue" before, or at least, I havn't seen it yet).
To make things a bit worse, I cannot even accept ISO's or anything else, because of the process of getting the energy.
Does anyone know if I can stop the process of getting energy, and if so, how?
Thanks!

btw. new guy here :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 5:05pm
Quote Post

ok finnaly i start this energy hack..:) but i have same problem now how stop this energy? always when i refresh marvel page i have 100 more energy...i delete script and program from mozzilla but still work..:(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 6:00pm
Quote Post

378 K small energy ..... is undercontrol ... playdom will ban me soon..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 6:58pm
Quote Post

Same here, I had 2k energy first, but now I have like 5500... That's nice, but.. how? How did it get like this?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 7:42pm
Quote Post

someone could help me solve the problem as https://www.facebook.com/4oh4.php 

:( ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 8:09pm
Quote Post
Isolated
Ja7nael Posted on: 01/17/2014 2:42pm

someone could help me solve the problem as https://www.facebook.com/4oh4.php 

:( ?

This usually happens when you get a ban from an application i think. Try finding marvels link in your favourites or most recent usage, if you see it there then you are fine its just some sorta error. 

It seems many of you are facing from a common problem that caused by the script. I tried it too and it worked well for me. Try removing both scripts, then greasemonkey or probably reset firefox and start up fresh. See if that solved the issue. 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 8:28pm
Quote Post

I did use the script with firefox, then disebled the script, closed firefox and start using chrome as always, and it keeps adding 100x2 energy each time I refresh the web browser lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 8:30pm
Quote Post

i remove script, erase cookies,reinsťtal mozzila ,uninstall greasemonkey and always have more energy.i think this is ID probelm..i log on my friend account on my computer and his marvel side do nothing.no energy + but if i loging automatically have + 100 energy...:(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/17/2014 9:13pm
Quote Post

Please tutorial :( im noob