[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 11:56am
Quote Post

You can only add more gifts to the queue. Just keep refreshing until it's over.
I used haenawolf's first script a few times a week ago and I'm still receiving energies, lol (66k at the moment... was at around 40k before using it)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 12:08pm
Quote Post
Isolated

The tips haenawolf gave will work. Those who kept the script enabled not for long, their queued gift wont be taking long to clear out and those who have the script still enabled i will suggest disable it and have some patience. Before you go to sleep, enable the reload extension as haenawolf mentioned and do this till you find out you aint getting any more energy after refreshing the page.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 2:14pm
Quote Post

Yeah, I have something set to reload the page every couple of seconds; even as low as 5 seemed to load the page enough for it to clear out 100 energy. Granted, I know it's still going to take a heck of a long time to clear out the queue.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 2:18pm
Quote Post

How do I stop it? 
I have 7000 and continues to increase.
please,I can be BAN!!!!!!!!! nhăn mặt

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 2:52pm
Quote Post
HeroLight Posted on: 01/21/2014 9:18am

How do I stop it? 
I have 7000 and continues to increase.
please,I can be BAN!!!!!!!!! nhăn mặt

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 3:21pm
Quote Post

How about using charles, and make the gamesession set to repeat a number of times (like 1000?) to getmore energies without doing anything else 'til the queue it's depleted?

Edit: I did use Charles, in the marvel tab selecte user?game session or something like that, and then repeat advanced 1000/10

I had 20k energy x 2 and after that I have 69k.

Is there some difference with recharging the page, or should it work like refreshing to cosume the queue?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 5:10pm
Quote Post

It's a crazy thing, here 284k and don't stop!!!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 5:38pm
Quote Post

LOL.. I think Will never stop and sooner or later we all we get banned. This is the risck of using hacks , I think I will not use hacks anymore since I cannot understend how they work.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 6:59pm
Quote Post
Isolated
ArielSyokool Posted on: 01/21/2014 10:21am

How about using charles, and make the gamesession set to repeat a number of times (like 1000?) to getmore energies without doing anything else 'til the queue it's depleted?

Edit: I did use Charles, in the marvel tab selecte user?game session or something like that, and then repeat advanced 1000/10

Is there some difference with recharging the page, or should it work like refreshing to cosume the queue?

After using charles, are you still receiving energy when you refresh the game considering the script is disabled? 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 7:06pm
Quote Post
BTNghiaktvn Posted on: 01/20/2014 7:17pm

Can you using Charles for knowing what reward for mission when starting mission?

my vote for that :)

we need that pretty much

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 7:11pm
Quote Post

I had the first script activated for a couple minutes a few days ago. I've been refreshing for about an hour now and am at 20k energy x2 without any indication of it slowing down :P The way I understand what I'm reading, the first script was bugged, and if it's disabled and the game is refreshed a lot, the queue will be cleared and you'll stop gaining energy. Is that right? And the second script was fixed to prevent that from occurring again?

Also, since I'm here and talking and everything, what is maabot supposed to do? Because all I've managed to make it do is click the "collect all" button automatically. When I try to get it to run the flight deck, it just clicks once on the first deck slot and then pauses itself.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 8:40pm
Quote Post

well I used the first energy script also an hate 2 admit when it did not instantly give me 4k energy I left it running for several hours.. lol.. yeah I know silly.. but then I noticed with each refresh I was gaining 100 energy so I disabled it an began doing repeated refreshes.. I began with around 500 x2 energy an now when I ran the refresh script for hrs I am at over 102k x2 energy an still going strong it seems.. lol.. an YES if I try to complain to the developers of other issues I've noticed being caused by the severs they will end up banning me for the excessive energy.. lol.. oh an one of the server based issues is since the start of the spec op an PVP season I can not open the earn gold tab to try an earn extra gold for the bonuses that has been being offered.. so yeah till I can figure a way to work this out I have to keep my mouth shut an hope this all clears up on its own..

but for goodness sake do not think I am fussing or blaming anyone cause it was my choice to use the script before it was further tested.. an if it was not for all the great work done and shared I would still be struggling far worse than I was.. so yes I am VERY thankful to of been allowed to use an enjoy this benefit an gift glitching.. but yes I can admit it would be nice if anyone could find a way to get this to work with gold of course.. hehe.. yes I know not a chance of that presently but it never hurts to dream.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 10:04pm
Quote Post
ArielSyokool Posted on: 01/21/2014 10:21am

Using charles will be worse.  We get 100x2 small energy/refresh, so using charles we multiplie that  100x1000 and will not consume the queue.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 10:19pm
Quote Post

Did we determine that energy is the only thing that can be gained from this process? Or is the possibility for other items still up in the air?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/21/2014 10:28pm
Quote Post

Can we use Charles for knowing what reward for mission when starting mission?