[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 5:53pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I saw no change with that "hack". In any case, instead of looking at "json text", you could just look at the part called "json " I think, and everything is nicely organized.

All in all, everything causes a refresh

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 9:13pm
Quote Post

Hi Guys/Girls :) I think the xml idea is one to go forward with. There is a guy called nameless121 on FB that has an xml for chap 12.2 which changes the 3 waves of bosses into just Moonstone and gets her to epic kill herself, the only problem is a CVE after the fight but he/she has a tool that you put an address into and it seems to patch it. Nameless hasn't been on his FB group for a while so I don't know if they are still interested in MAA. If anybody wants the xml and the tool/aob they use and have a looksie at what's going on. I have messaged the person who it belongs to but have heard nothing back so it's a case of finders keepers lol :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 9:57pm
Quote Post

dude that scrip of dolce aint working anymore , is it just me or all of you noticed it ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 9:59pm
Quote Post

Just tried it out mario and I think they patched it but it was good while it lasted lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 10:25pm
Quote Post

omg i only loaded 1 k energy , dammit, and now its finished lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 10:28pm
Quote Post

Lol I ended up with about 9K all I needed was a way to unban myself from PVP and I was laughing :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 10:40pm
Quote Post

so how do i kill time now lol 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 11:05pm
Quote Post

dont know what i am doing wrong.. but i installed the script like

haenawolf said but my energy stays the same..

i use greasemonkey and my carles only gave me 16 to 30 energy every time i did my execute 1000 to 10..

the strange thing is when i open carles with the script on, my screen goes white in game.. and carles shows snc-web-active-vip.playdom.com on default.. wile ssl proxying is active..(note) -this is only when i use both the script and carles at the same time-

also used the codes from dolce's scrip in carles but stil i did not get any results..

hope someone can explain what i am doing wrong..

cheers guys..

EDIT!! nevermind.. did not read the last page ^^ to bad that i was late..

WEL the guys that where asking to stop the energy increase.. Playtard did it for u :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 11:53pm
Quote Post

I still get energy, 700k now. This will not end for me. Iwanted unlimited energy , unlimited I got. yes

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 12:20am
Quote Post

what u did tell us :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 12:24am
Quote Post

Yes, here +567K and rising... Very refresh to clean the queued energy, and not accept more gifts, just recusing and delete all new gifts from allies...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 5:10am
Quote Post

i was using that dolce hack for energy for greasemonkey and it dont work anymore,is there anything else for energy hack?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 6:33am
Quote Post

still working energy hack...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 8:25am
Quote Post

yeah energy still working but i dont grab gift from friends thats the problem..:(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 8:42am
Quote Post
Isolated
jarly Posted on: 01/23/2014 7:36am
SaucyJack Posted on: 01/22/2014 10:45pm

Am I to interpret the tone of your post to say you've found something usable in the xmls?

There's a lot of stuff that looks good and promising, but nothing stays. You can affect items you purchase in the shop, but if you try to use them, the game refreshes, for example.

You can change dealpool's price to 90cp, but if you buy him, the game refreshes. My hope if that others will experiment, and share.

Yeap i have been exprimenting with it, reduced the price of eiso and turned off the squirrel girl lock , as soon as i went to buy her ( keeping the breakpoint on) a message is being forwarded to playdom server with some kinda error and if i let it execute, it refreshes the game. Also same thing with EISO, i bought one of price 20 which i reduced to 15 or sth like that and when the game refreshes , they deducted the rest 5 gold from my account so i think those values are server sided and even when you change them, they need confirmation from that side and if not matched it will force you to refresh . 

To those of you still struggling on how to use the hack or if its working or not, try haenawolfs second script which seems to work fine without any issue. And if you want an alternative way and can get used to charles, then try dolce panna's tutorial. 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."