[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 9:36am
Quote Post

haenawolfs energy hack work fine but still i cant grab gifts from my friend and thats the problem..i grab the gifts but dont counted to my account..:(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 10:08am
Quote Post

Guys, how can i execute the energy hack? Ive tried script metod that was mentiond before but it doens\t work for me frown

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 10:10am
Quote Post

Can anyone please say how to force drop expired items/uniforms/weapons? :) Thank You!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 1:06pm
Quote Post
Isolated

@ tomcur   If you are facing the issue you just mentioned, try an extension of firefox called reloadevery which haenawolf mentioned in his above comments and use it to use all your queued energy so that after you can accept gifts like before. ( If you haven't disabled/uninstalled the script, do it already!!!)

@verccety   The script method should work fine but use the second one of haenawolfs. This is the easiest way but theres an alternative way of applying the hack using charles , just look for the dolce panna's tutorial video above.

@fluffybunny There was this extension called leethax which was used to force drop items even cps but it got patched already long ago , so there isnt anything like that yet. 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 1:53pm
Quote Post
adnan Posted on: 01/24/2014 8:06am

@ tomcur   If you are facing the issue you just mentioned, try an extension of firefox called reloadevery which haenawolf mentioned in his above comments and use it to use all your queued energy so that after you can accept gifts like before. ( If you haven't disabled/uninstalled the script, do it already!!!)

@verccety   The script method should work fine but use the second one of haenawolfs. This is the easiest way but theres an alternative way of applying the hack using charles , just look for the dolce panna's tutorial video above.

@fluffybunny There was this extension called leethax which was used to force drop items even cps but it got patched already long ago , so there isnt anything like that yet. 

Ive tried everything everything but no luck frown Btw does it matter if daily gift bonus is reached or not?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 3:45pm
Quote Post

I'm getting a little concerned. I only had the original (remember, buggy) version of the script enabled for a couple minutes since the game wouldn't load with the script running, but I'm still getting energy every time I reload the game page. I stopped running reloadevery at 150k energy x2s because I was getting concerned, since (according to the description of the bug, at least) I shouldn't have enen hit 100k.

Is there a way to clear the queue without constantly refreshing and gaining ridiculous amounts of energy?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 5:40pm
Quote Post

Oh, I'm already at 200K+ and I only had the SECOND script running for about 30ish seconds. Still going strong. Not worried though; if they were banning people for this, would've been done LONG before we got anywhere near 200K. Just keep refreshing until the queue clears.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 6:10pm
Quote Post
SaucyJack Posted on: 01/24/2014 12:40pm

Oh, I'm already at 200K+ and I only had the SECOND script running for about 30ish seconds. Still going strong. Not worried though; if they were banning people for this, would've been done LONG before we got anywhere near 200K. Just keep refreshing until the queue clears.

Okay, thanks. That's reassuring. I wasn't convinced they would bother banning anyone for this even if they discovered it, since I'm fairly certain all they really care about is gold sales (I mean, with all the obvious hacking going on in PvP that hasn't ever been addressed, that would be pretty obvious). But it was still something I wanted to be careful about.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/24/2014 6:33pm
Quote Post

could someone please link the working script for energy ?  im getting a little bit confused too many scripts around.

Thanks.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/25/2014 4:33am
Quote Post
mario1508 Posted on: 01/24/2014 1:33pm

could someone please link the working script for energy ?  im getting a little bit confused too many scripts around.

Thanks.

Unless I'm mistaken, https://konghack.com/files/000000003912/files/maa3dolce%40_user_js(1).zip <- that should be the updated script (copy and paste the URL, as I can't seem to figure out how to get it to hyperlink properly). But there have been some complaints from people about it not working any more. I dunno. I'm still trying to work off the effects of the bugged script and then I probably won;t even bother with the new one. At almost 300k energy x2s, I'm pretty sure I'm set up for a while.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/25/2014 12:21pm
Quote Post

yeah thats the one im using , but it wont work anymore , too bad that i wasnt being greedy at this time lol , loaded only 1 k and now im broke dammit...

brotherbear Posted on: 01/24/2014 11:33pm
mario1508 Posted on: 01/24/2014 1:33pm

Thanks.

Unless I'm mistaken, https://konghack.com/files/000000003912/files/maa3dolce%40_user_js(1).zip <- that should be the updated script (copy and paste the URL, as I can't seem to figure out how to get it to hyperlink properly). But there have been some complaints from people about it not working any more. I dunno. I'm still trying to work off the effects of the bugged script and then I probably won;t even bother with the new one. At almost 300k energy x2s, I'm pretty sure I'm set up for a while.

yeah thats the one i am using , but it wont work , too bad i wasnt being greedy at this time ..... i loaded only 1 k and now im broke dammit

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/25/2014 12:29pm
Quote Post

There is still remains one private method where you can get 60 energy instead of 2 at once 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/25/2014 12:40pm
Quote Post
verccety Posted on: 01/25/2014 1:29pm

There is still remains one private method where you can get 60 energy instead of 2 at once 

I'm pretty sure the guy is somehow using Full energy code from Daily Reward. Also seen the vid today, so gonna look into figuring out how he did it.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/25/2014 2:17pm
Quote Post

dolce at least shares stuff with other people , unlike some that cover the screen for 'private reasons'... pfff

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/25/2014 2:51pm
Quote Post

I may be new to AOBs and page scripts and the like, but I'm always leery when hackers won't show how they made something work. It's more than a little suspicious, especially given how easy it is to alter the shown value with CE. It would seem to me that if he knew how to obtain items from using the daily reward codes, he wouldn't waste the hack on a stupid Full Energy item. I certainly wouldn't. Not with gold, command points, and Refined Reactive Chaotic Iso-8 to be had. Though, I suppose it's possible he only knows the code for the full energy item, but the way he bangs on about his "skills," he would either know the item codes or just be really proud of a super ineffecient and slow way to obtain energy.