[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/22/2014 3:11am
Quote Post
AAJ80 Posted on: 01/22/2014 6:28am

Can we use Charles for knowing what reward for mission when starting mission?

I don't think so, if you try using Charles, you can see it is doober_reward_id instead of the normal reward. The code give by doober_reward_id are different from the reward choices which you also see through using Charles.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/22/2014 3:26am
Quote Post

I am at 600k energy now, anyone have better or get banned? I am not playing anymore the game since for sure I will be banned...LOL

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/22/2014 5:26am
Quote Post
Isolated

Brotherbear  & Real_slow_one 

What you can do now is follow haenawolf's step by refreshing the page with the firefox extension and see if it consumes all the queued request of energy and if you havent turned the script off or uninstall, do it now . You will get the result depending on the time you kept on the script active, example if you didnt kept it on for long then all the queued gifts will be cleared and you will be able to accept other gifts just like before. 

For future references : always test a hack on a alternate account before applying it in your main account just to avoid certain circumstances. If you cannot do so, have some patience and wait till someone tests the hack and confirms it to be working perfectly fine.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/22/2014 7:05am
Quote Post
adnan Posted on: 01/22/2014 12:26am

What you can do now is follow haenawolf's step by refreshing the page with the firefox extension and see if it consumes all the queued request of energy and if you havent turned the script off or uninstall, do it now . You will get the result depending on the time you kept on the script active, example if you didnt kept it on for long then all the queued gifts will be cleared and you will be able to accept other gifts just like before. 

For future references : always test a hack on a alternate account before applying it in your main account just to avoid certain circumstances. If you cannot do so, have some patience and wait till someone tests the hack and confirms it to be working perfectly fine.

yes very great point.. lol.. an normally that is what I prefer to do.. but I've been noticing that I've missed out on other glitches an exploits by getting into this game at a later stage than others.. but its no biggie though.. its not like I am generating credit card info to buy gold on it or any other method as of yet.. but will not deny the temptation though.. lol.. but I do appreciate the skills an shared knowledge offered here.. is why I registered.. but for now I am also burning up energy CP hunting an due to PD I am also speed leveling now.. lol.. I had been floating an maxing my hero's before.. but I must say it would sure be great to find a easier or better way to gain the gold an CP's though.. my hero list is rather lacking as is my armory on PVP due to poor gains on the roulette's..

but again thanks for the advice an yes when I'm not burning the energy I am using the refresh to try an burn out the queue though.. normally I'd be running flight missions but for now clearing this queue has to be done though.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/22/2014 7:08am
Quote Post
BrandonZ201 Posted on: 01/21/2014 10:11pm
AAJ80 Posted on: 01/22/2014 6:28am

Can we use Charles for knowing what reward for mission when starting mission?

I don't think so, if you try using Charles, you can see it is doober_reward_id instead of the normal reward. The code give by doober_reward_id are different from the reward choices which you also see through using Charles.

Brandon, I wait for your bot :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/22/2014 8:55am
Quote Post
Isolated
real_slow_one Posted on: 01/22/2014 2:05am

yes very great point.. lol.. an normally that is what I prefer to do.. but I've been noticing that I've missed out on other glitches an exploits by getting into this game at a later stage than others.. but its no biggie though.. its not like I am generating credit card info to buy gold on it or any other method as of yet.. but will not deny the temptation though.. lol.. but I do appreciate the skills an shared knowledge offered here.. is why I registered.. but for now I am also burning up energy CP hunting an due to PD I am also speed leveling now.. lol.. I had been floating an maxing my hero's before.. but I must say it would sure be great to find a easier or better way to gain the gold an CP's though.. my hero list is rather lacking as is my armory on PVP due to poor gains on the roulette's..

but again thanks for the advice an yes when I'm not burning the energy I am using the refresh to try an burn out the queue though.. normally I'd be running flight missions but for now clearing this queue has to be done though.. lol

Gold and CP hacking hasn't done by anyone yet ( cause it's server sided )  so just stick with the community, who knows maybe you will someday find yourself a hack made by one of the contributors which will make your day. 

And about the flight deck thingy, you can do those basic tasks while running the reload thingy . Good luck.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/22/2014 2:52pm
Quote Post

uh... are you guys receiving any invites? It's been several days now and my "My invites" tab remains empty.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/22/2014 4:12pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the info. I'm relatively new to this kind of hacking, so I kind of had no idea what I was doing. I only had the script enabled for a minute or two and I uninstalled it because the game wouldn't load with the script runnning. After removing it, the game loaded fine and was actually doing what the script said it would (you know, in that glitchy sort of way, which I didn't immediately recognize as wrong). I ran "reloadevery" for a couple hours yesterday and am at more than 100K energy x2s. It's running in the background right now, and I'm kind of hoping that it stops giving me energy very soon. I figure what I have right now is enough to set me up... pretty much forever.

Now then, just out of curiosity, is it possible to rewrite this script to give something besides energy x2s? Like the other gifts (Unstable Iso-8s, SHIELD points, etc). Because I won;t lie. That would be pretty awesome.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/22/2014 5:26pm
Quote Post
adnan Posted on: 01/22/2014 3:55am

Gold and CP hacking hasn't done by anyone yet ( cause it's server sided )  so just stick with the community, who knows maybe you will someday find yourself a hack made by one of the contributors which will make your day. 

And about the flight deck thingy, you can do those basic tasks while running the reload thingy . Good luck.

I normally use leethax add-on for my flight automation but with the refreshes an the message windows and news page its not able to send or collect during them.. curious how you thought I can do both at the same time now.. hehe

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 2:32am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

The numbers you're copying into the invites area in charles are messageid's. Each number like 55d423424 is the id of a message sent to your game saying "invite me". When you repeat advanced and let it go, you're saying "you're invited, you're invited, you're invited" a jillion times. I doubt there is an invitation messageid, for which the reward is a command point  or gold.

In any case, it literally possible to change the id of items here and there in the game, but every time, you'll find that it causes a forced refresh upon use.

Here are some links to XMLs with many parameters you may see in the game.  I'll just give a google search.

For the xml files, read them with Notepad++. They're big, and notepad will choke. 
For the Swf's. Open them with Sothink and see what you get.

As something to get you going, ab.xml has the parameters "LOCKBOX_CHANCE_HIGH" in it, as well as something like "HERO_COST_DEADPOOL_LOW" 

Mess with stuff, see what crashes or refreshes, see what doesn't.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 3:45am
Quote Post

Am I to interpret the tone of your post to say you've found something usable in the xmls?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 8:40am
Quote Post
Isolated
real_slow_one Posted on: 01/22/2014 12:26pm
adnan Posted on: 01/22/2014 3:55am

I normally use leethax add-on for my flight automation but with the refreshes an the message windows and news page its not able to send or collect during them.. curious how you thought I can do both at the same time now.. hehe

You cannot use an extension on a particular thingyand use a second one parallelly on the same time now can you ? It may conflict and which in your case, it did. So i would suggest you turn off the leethax, keep on the reload extension and do the flight thingy for a longer period of time so that you dont need to resend them after 20min over and over again.

@brotherbear  Only energy thingy is possible for now. about the other gifts, it might be possible since they are at the same category as gifts just like energy.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 12:36pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
SaucyJack Posted on: 01/22/2014 10:45pm

Am I to interpret the tone of your post to say you've found something usable in the xmls?

There's a lot of stuff that looks good and promising, but nothing stays. You can affect items you purchase in the shop, but if you try to use them, the game refreshes, for example.

You can change dealpool's price to 90cp, but if you buy him, the game refreshes. My hope if that others will experiment, and share.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 1:17pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 01/23/2014 7:36am
SaucyJack Posted on: 01/22/2014 10:45pm

There's a lot of stuff that looks good and promising, but nothing stays. You can affect items you purchase in the shop, but if you try to use them, the game refreshes, for example.

You can change dealpool's price to 90cp, but if you buy him, the game refreshes. My hope if that others will experiment, and share.

LOCKBOX_CHANCE_HIGH I don't know what does it mean. Do you success in any change?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 01/23/2014 2:41pm
Quote Post
BTNghiaktvn Posted on: 01/23/2014 2:17pm

LOCKBOX_CHANCE_HIGH I don't know what does it mean. Do you success in any change?

In theory it would change the percentage of chance to get Cover from Lockboxes. I've tested it myself and seen no difference between the usual 7% and 'new' High percentage. Dolce's video also proves no difference as he opens 10-ish lockboxes and gets only 1 cover. I think I seen Brandon claim new percentage should be somewhere around 50%, if I'm not mistaken.