[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/04/2014 2:55am
Quote Post

At last the End of Season da PvP:Placed in Ada :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/04/2014 5:27am
Quote Post

drop item hack got patched,well it was fun while it lasted

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/04/2014 5:47am
Quote Post
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/04/2014 5:04pm
Quote Post

Is it working now or fixed?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/04/2014 5:08pm
Quote Post
cybermorfer Posted on: 02/04/2014 6:04pm

Is it working now or fixed?

It's working

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/04/2014 7:05pm
Quote Post
Isolated

Heads up agents, seems that they will be shutting down the app for server maintainance...: 
ATTENTION AGENTS! The game will be taken offline for server maintenance starting on 2/5 @ 22:00 Pacific (2/6 06:00 GMT) and should be completed by 2/6 @ 04:00

I think it will be patched as soon as they get their hands on for maintainance !!

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/05/2014 1:39am
Quote Post

Ok, it is patched...They working on it right now. First I was able to drop but the items does not save anymore, and now I cannot start the mission. That ws a very good hack...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/05/2014 6:45am
Quote Post

Yes it is patched few hours ago.Please don't even attempt it as they may have started tracking the attempt too

Just a quick question Can we run leethax flight stimulaator and ce based trainers at same time?I am not able to run them both at ssame time

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/05/2014 9:23am
Quote Post
shadowlordforever Posted on: 02/05/2014 3:45am

Yes it is patched few hours ago.Please don't even attempt it as they may have started tracking the attempt too

Just a quick question Can we run leethax flight stimulaator and ce based trainers at same time?I am not able to run them both at ssame time

Nope, can´t run them at the same time, as leethax is a proxy it interferes with the memory part of flash

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/05/2014 2:22pm
Quote Post

what about energy , is there any other script like dolce , im having difficulties atm with energy , if you have any script i would appreciate if you share 

Thank You

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/05/2014 2:25pm
Quote Post

The hack is patched,I tried to update the items0 and items1 files with the new ones,but playdom has patched the server and now the hack doesn't workssad

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/05/2014 2:28pm
Quote Post
astura Posted on: 02/05/2014 2:53pm
shadowlordforever Posted on: 02/05/2014 3:45am

Nope, can´t run them at the same time, as leethax is a proxy it interferes with the memory part of flash

Thanks glad to know that i wasn't doing something wrong.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/05/2014 3:26pm
Quote Post

It was good while it lasted. Got everything I wanted, at least (stocked up on CP and SHIELD points, got weapons for PVP, all the lockbox heroes, etc. Good run)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/05/2014 3:56pm
Quote Post

recruited 4 lock boxes heroes and they patched it sad

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/05/2014 7:39pm
Quote Post

damn i missed out on the whole item hack  :( crapola that sucks