[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/07/2014 3:38pm
Quote Post

woah i missd such great hack. that ultimate drop. 
crazy what i could have gained. and explains how come so many ppl have so good armors.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/07/2014 5:20pm
Quote Post

Lol, I did the item hack, but used it way too few, I only got about 50 CP, and nothing besides that.
I'm afraid I'm just too lazy.
Maybe the upcoming SO will bring any new exploitable opportunities :D
Thanks to Dolce and everyone else who was giving advice and such.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 2:18am
Quote Post

@haenawolf any new update dude i just try the last CT its not working anymore..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 3:00am
Quote Post

Hi everyone

anyone know if the F5 trick still works or something?? i need ISOS

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 3:30am
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 02/06/2014 9:58pm
hotrod Posted on: 02/07/2014 5:04am

I'm too lazy to read this entire thread. Sorry if this is an old issue. I've noticed when I use the trainer AI self attack with both AOE's enabled on Mephisto you get stuck in a loop. Mephisto cannot die he only escapes. The trainer prevents him from escaping so you just keep going forever. I used up alot of items before I figured out I just had no option but to refresh to get out. I hope this post helps keep someone from making the same mistake.

I guess you are using Brandon' V7?
I got the same situation vs 2.3.5 Mephisto, he refused to die. (Only enable Self Attack, not Disable AI)
Checked what V7 Self Attack Do, it is likely swaping 2 variables represent hero team and enemy team and no other modification.
This seems not enough to take care of some special action... Mephisto & SabraTooth in some mission fight are examples.

Try this Trainer (assume you installed a Cheat Engine) or, better, this CT File for a bit more control. Check usage from above hack entry "AI Targeting and Anim Speed ".

bye~

You're dead on target. Thanks for the help.

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
0mavengersfb17.ct 19.09 KB 602
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 3:41am
Quote Post

Any script or charles method for x2 enery :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 4:10am
Quote Post

Forget energy :P I'm set for energy forever. I need unstable Iso-8s! The new spec ops just started and 440 Iso-8 doesn't go very far.

Anyone got anything for that?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 4:30am
Quote Post
salvation69 Posted on: 02/08/2014 10:18am

@haenawolf any new update dude i just try the last CT its not working anymore..

It still works for both playdom & facebook... if it can't be searched (no cross in box), most likely wrong prcocess selected?

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 2:54pm
Quote Post
brotherbear Posted on: 02/08/2014 1:10am

Forget energy :P I'm set for energy forever. I need unstable Iso-8s! The new spec ops just started and 440 Iso-8 doesn't go very far.

Anyone got anything for that?

[2]

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 3:16pm
Quote Post

ok guys the new SO is here and i always have problem with energy.always when i refresh the page system give me 100 x2 energy and i dont accept friend iso.i need daily 50 iso from my friend but energy hack block this..any tips?thx

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 3:22pm
Quote Post
Isolated

Both energy trick and item trick has been patched by playdom already so stop asking for those over and over again!! 

The only way iso-8 works now is via gift ( capped at 50) so send more gifts and receive more iso-8s, simple!

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 4:09pm
Quote Post
adnan Posted on: 02/08/2014 10:22am

Both energy trick and item trick has been patched by playdom already so stop asking for those over and over again!! 

The only way iso-8 works now is via gift ( capped at 50) so send more gifts and receive more iso-8s, simple!

Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but just because the current versions of the hacks have been patched, I'm pretty certain that doesn't mean there's no way to do them again. I hate banging on about the same thing over and over, but I'm not good with this stuff. But I'm still trying to do things based on what I do know.

Besides, I think gifts are bugged after the update (or maybe I'm still feeling the after-effects of that first bugged energy script). I've accepted more than 50 Iso-8s today and none of them have shown up.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 4:12pm
Quote Post

me too.i accept 50 iso 8 today and none of them shown up...and now daily gifts limit reached :(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 4:27pm
Quote Post
Isolated
brotherbear Posted on: 02/08/2014 11:09am
adnan Posted on: 02/08/2014 10:22am

I'm tempted, but fundamentally opposed to the idea, to give you negative karma for that. It's not helpful nor is it in the spirit of the site. Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but just because the current versions of the hacks have been patched, I'm pretty certain that doesn't mean there's no way to do them again. I hate banging on about the same thing over and over, but I'm not good with this stuff. But I'm still trying to do things based on what I do know.

Besides, I think gifts are bugged after the update (or maybe I'm still feeling the after-effects of that first bugged energy script). I've accepted more than 50 Iso-8s today and none of them have shown up.

Let me clear something to you first :- 

This site is like a community to findout hacks, discuss and etc. 

If there are any hacks available from one of the contributor from this community, you will apparently find it out , on top of the specific thread. 

The rest of the thread is basically for discussion, queries and even findouts of other resources related to the subject. But then again, to keep yourself updated, you gotta learn to read before asking any questions just to make sure you dont end up asking for sth which has been already answered , am i wrong? 

Now come to the part on which you mentioned my comment wasn't helpful. I didn't mean to be harsh but i was trying to put you and rest who asking same question to the right direction.

About the iso-8 issue, i think you need to use haenawolfs script which will correct the issue you are having and it should be fine. I remember someone done it and it worked already for em so try it .

This should be the right link ->  https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/NZVY3Px3435x53df6aa832048

Hope it helps.

Attached Files
0wastingenergy.ct 7.8 KB 676

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 6:20pm
Quote Post
adnan Posted on: 02/08/2014 11:27am

Let me clear something to you first :- 

This site is like a community to findout hacks, discuss and etc. 

If there are any hacks available from one of the contributor from this community, you will apparently find it out , on top of the specific thread. 

The rest of the thread is basically for discussion, queries and even findouts of other resources related to the subject. But then again, to keep yourself updated, you gotta learn to read before asking any questions just to make sure you dont end up asking for sth which has been already answered , am i wrong? 

Now come to the part on which you mentioned my comment wasn't helpful. I didn't mean to be harsh but i was trying to put you and rest who asking same question to the right direction.

About the iso-8 issue, i think you need to use haenawolfs script which will correct the issue you are having and it should be fine. I remember someone done it and it worked already for em so try it .

This should be the right link ->  https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/NZVY3Px3435x53df6aa832048

Hope it helps.

It was a noob question :P

We'll see tomorrow if that helps. Thanks

Attached Files
0wastingenergy.ct 7.8 KB 676