[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 6:40pm
Quote Post
Isolated

Lol okay. 

If you have any queries regarding the assembler script thingy, contact haenawolf for proper feedback. 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/08/2014 7:03pm
Quote Post

The thing is, the guys were complaining about their incapacity to receive the U-iso as gifts, and it is true, it´s related to the energy hack script (first one buggy), as they are still receiving energy through this method, nothing more can be gain through gifts, so the only way, sadly, it´s the auto refresh page set to the minimum repeat time to finish the queue, the other script only helps burning the amount of energy earned already

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 12:18am
Quote Post

Actually, I wasn't aware of it (I had lost count) but I had a few gifts left to gain. After using haenawolf's script, I was able to accept gifts and retain the Iso-8s. I'm still getting energy when I refresh, but whatever that script did, it also fixed the gift issue.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 12:28am
Quote Post

If someone still has energy packs to receive, the easiest way to clean the queue is to keep alternating between the PURCHASE and PLAY tabs. Everytime you do that the game will send a request for updates to the server and you'll get +100 gifts.

You can use Mini Mouse Macro to help you with that.

If you do it too fast you'll get an error, though.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 12:30am
Quote Post
astura Posted on: 02/09/2014 3:03am

The thing is, the guys were complaining about their incapacity to receive the U-iso as gifts, and it is true, it´s related to the energy hack script (first one buggy), as they are still receiving energy through this method, nothing more can be gain through gifts, so the only way, sadly, it´s the auto refresh page set to the minimum repeat time to finish the queue, the other script only helps burning the amount of energy earned already

Yes, the user script WastingEnergy does not solve any real problem, but only at most a pychological relief as long as playdom mercy to cheat/hack player (I didn't hear an inaudax's item hack user got ban). My script causing the gift blocking problem is really a disaster to the affected player, I'm sorry :/

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 12:32am
Quote Post

Can you do deploys in ch 12?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 12:33am
Quote Post
brotherbear Posted on: 02/09/2014 8:18am

Actually, I wasn't aware of it (I had lost count) but I had a few gifts left to gain. After using haenawolf's script, I was able to accept gifts and retain the Iso-8s. I'm still getting energy when I refresh, but whatever that script did, it also fixed the gift issue.

really? then I'm happy I'm wrong at previous post :)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 12:37am
Quote Post
shadowlordforever Posted on: 02/08/2014 7:32pm

I'v seen people saying that the Kitty Pride deploy on 12.2 isn't showing up.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 1:58am
Quote Post
piratesephiroth Posted on: 02/08/2014 7:28pm

If someone still has energy packs to receive, the easiest way to clean the queue is to keep alternating between the PURCHASE and PLAY tabs. Everytime you do that the game will send a request for updates to the server and you'll get +100 gifts.

How can I made Mini mouse to do the click over and over again, please. Because for me it do it only 2. Sorry for my ignorance.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 2:23am
Quote Post
karanka Posted on: 02/08/2014 8:58pm

How can I made Mini mouse to do the click over and over again, please. Because for me it do it only 2. Sorry for my ignorance.

Check the little 'Loop" box
Remeber to set a reasonable delay (I use 1000ms) and that F9 pauses/resumes the macro.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 2:53am
Quote Post
Dainslef Posted on: 02/08/2014 4:00am

Hi everyone

anyone know if the F5 trick still works or something?? i need ISOS

Yes it works i made like 800 iso today

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 3:23am
Quote Post
terminatorov Posted on: 02/09/2014 6:53am

Hi everyone

What F5 trick ?? Sorry I am new here ....

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 3:27am
Quote Post
shadowlordforever Posted on: 02/09/2014 1:32am

Apparently there are issues with Kitty showing up, so you can't get to Epic Boss.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 3:47am
Quote Post
piratesephiroth Posted on: 02/08/2014 9:23pm
karanka Posted on: 02/08/2014 8:58pm

Check the little 'Loop" box
Remeber to set a reasonable delay (I use 1000ms) and that F9 pauses/resumes the macro.

Thanks..It works.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2014 5:07am
Quote Post
terminatorov Posted on: 02/08/2014 9:53pm

Hi everyone

I though all iso link is dead